Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2018] Flipped 喜欢你时风好甜

Recommended Posts

poster_zps1faqv3fb.jpg

 

Details:

Chinese title: 喜欢你时风好甜 / Xi Huan Ni Shi Feng Hao Tian
English title: Flipped

Genre: Modern, Romance

Episodes: 24

Director: 

Broadcast Period: 12/24/2018

Cast:

Gao Han Yu

Charlene Chen

 

Synopsis:

A beautiful love story that brings together many personalities like the domineering CEO, the warm heroine, the workplace beauty and many more.
Huan Huan has grown a bit rebellious due to her dad's strict upbringing. After running away from home, she crosses paths with Qi Xun, the overwhelmingly talented, cold, overly sensitive young man with exceptional abilities. There's a saying that goes like this, "This feeling of liking someone, even if you cover one's mouth will still sparkle through the eyes because the world lights up when you see the one you like."
(Source: ChineseDrama.info)

Click here to watch on Viki!

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

 

Preview:

 

OSTs:

 

Additional Links:

Flipped 喜欢你时风好甜 Viki Episodes

Flipped 喜欢你时风好甜 Raw Episodes

 

006ESYdUly1fyhpyv0sehj31n22x0h0t_zpsmbzm

 

Click here to request the Viki license!

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
@angelangie l LavelyShai

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will watch this drama it’s seem good :D 

anybody watching I need company :)  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm currently watching it on YT. Subs are up for the first 4 episodes and the next 4 are already announced. At the moment it is cute but nothing out of the ordinary Youth Dramas. But that also means we can exspect lots of kisses :D.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@angelangie lol. *ahem*...I’ve seen all the episodes available till today...but I didn’t check soompi if this was here. *abashed embarrasement*  Thanks for calling me over. :D And for you providing those generous stills, character pics and etc. Wow! So pretty! 

 

Hello everyone! Happy to join you all. :blush:

Thank you @sugarplum892 for starting this forum up. 

 

Also, I have absolutely no knowledge of Mandarin (But I LOVE how musically it sounds) therefore, I have to rely upon the kindness of those who do understand. Thankfully there’s the YT channel out there subbing these.

 

Excited for this series: it combines art, romance, a bit of comedy and mystery, a nice balance. And the lead couple...whew! Their chemistry is oosing like maple syrup on fire, errr for lack of a better term. CEO comes across as stern, unapproachable boss but a total goofball with his girl...does he lose his senses around her? Hahaha. I love seeing him get unsettled by her. Looking forward to their story unravel, and hearing people’s thoughts. :)

 

Spoiler re: reaction to episode 1. 

Spoiler

I especially found his reaction to kissing her hilarious. Makes me wonder...if no one interrupted them...would that accidental lip-run-in turn into something more intense, like an actual kiss? Oooh la la...They seem drawn to each other like moths to the flame. :wub:  (Especially in a later scene, he cannot keep his reactions to her in check. Phew. Hot.)

I’ve never seen these two actors before so I am impressed.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Based on the trailers and clips I've seen, I'll probably check this show out. But I'll wait for a few more episodes to be subbed first. That being said, even though I haven't officially started the show that did not stop me from vidding it! Lol 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Cindy Ngo said:

Based on the trailers and clips I've seen, I'll probably check this show out. But I'll wait for a few more episodes to be subbed first. That being said, even though I haven't officially started the show that did not stop me from vidding it! Lol 

 

What is the song name and artist?  It's pretty.  Lovely video although I'm not watching the drama yet either so I don't know what is going on or who anyone is :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/30/2018 at 10:40 PM, angelangie said:

calling @Jafstar @thunderman1 u two are the two that i know will like some cheesy romance :D 

 

@UnniSarah i know u are sold, u were the one who start telling me about this :D 

 

edit to include @lynne22 :D 

I am back from my hiatus. I spent some time away with my family for the New Year. Thanks for the shoutout! I will be sure to join the ship. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love love this drama.

 

I'm a bit confused here. I thought  Huan Huan (female lead) is an ordinary girl who got locked up by her possessive father. But in an episode she somehow healed the sister of CEO when she touched her. Huan Huan felt some headaches when she transfer her healing onto the CEO sister.  

 

The deer clan people ... why the grandfather told that young man to guard and keep Huan Huan safe? What special power does this young man has? I originally thought he is the one who is the healer.

 

Who were the CEO n the mysterious young man looking for? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SORRY COULDN'T GET RID OF THIS BOX IN THE MIDDLE OF MY POST :unsure:

Seems many questions are still unanswered. However,  the female lead apparently has inherited her mother's healing powers so she's a healer. When she was on an inspection with the CEO, her childhood friend KL and his friend/assistant could detect green light  

 and later red light [code for esper i.e. CEO]. When she passed out, her notebook fell and KL brought it back to her. According to what his grandpa told him since he was a kid, they are guardians and he has the guardian ring [passed on by grandpa since he failed to protect the mother].


The shape of the ring is the same as the shape on the stone near the old house: CEO gets headaches there [+red light on the stone symbol]; whereas lead female started remembering childhood memories [+ green light on stone symbol].

The CEO & his friend are looking for a healer to heal his dying sister.

They know that the stalker is after a doctor-healer, who disappeared [or died. Still unclear] but they don't know that it's the female lead birth mother....strange...

So CEO, his sister & friend  are espers

Lead female & her mother are healers

Her friend KL is a guardian.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Seems many questions are still unanswered. However,  the female lead apparently has inherited her mother's healing powers so she's a healer. When she was on an inspection with the CEO, her childhood friend KL and his friend/assistant could detect green light  

 and later red light  -code for esper i.e. CEO-. When she passed out, her notebook fell and KL brought it back to her. According to what his grandpa told him since he was a kid, they are guardians and he has the guardian ring [passed on by grandpa since he failed to protect the mother].


The shape of the ring is the same as the shape on the stone near the old house: CEO gets headaches there + red light on the stone symbol ; whereas lead female started remembering childhood memories + green light on stone symbol.

The CEO & his friend are looking for a healer to heal his dying sister.

They know that the stalker is after a doctor-healer, who disappeared [or died. Still unclear] but they don't know that it's the female lead birth mother....strange...

So CEO, his sister & friend  are espers

Lead female & her mother are healers

Her friend KL & his grandpa are guardians.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, mimi said:

SORRY COULDN'T GET RID OF THIS BOX IN THE MIDDLE OF MY POST :unsure:

Seems many questions are still unanswered. However,  the female lead apparently has inherited her mother's healing powers so she's a healer. When she was on an inspection with the CEO, her childhood friend KL and his friend/assistant could detect green light  


 and later red light [code for esper i.e. CEO]. When she passed out, her notebook fell and KL brought it back to her. According to what his grandpa told him since he was a kid, they are guardians and he has the guardian ring [passed on by grandpa since he failed to protect the mother].


The shape of the ring is the same as the shape on the stone near the old house: CEO gets headaches there [+red light on the stone symbol]; whereas lead female started remembering childhood memories [+ green light on stone symbol].

The CEO & his friend are looking for a healer to heal his dying sister.

They know that the stalker is after a doctor-healer, who disappeared [or died. Still unclear] but they don't know that it's the female lead birth mother....strange...

So CEO, his sister & friend  are espers

Lead female & her mother are healers

Her friend KL is a guardian.

 

 

What is espers? 

So Huan Huan  still doesn't know she has healing powers. She has inherited her father's artistic talent too.

 

Her friend KL - what powers does his clan has besides being the guardian?

 

The villain - he n his brothers have some kind of sickness that they age very fast. How can he blame the father, Huan Huan, CE & KL for the death of his brother?

 

Huan Huan father kept her lock up not because he is a control freak but to protect her. I guess her mother got killed and the father is afraid the bad people might kidnap Huan Huan. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, thunderman1 said:

@everyone. let me know if this drama is any good? :D

 

It's good. I love it. The ML has some unique feature...one look he's not handsome, another he's so handsome...haha..his side profile looks like an anime character.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

 

What is espers? 

So Huan Huan  still doesn't know she has healing powers. She has inherited her father's artistic talent too.

 

Her friend KL - what powers does his clan has besides being the guardian?

 

The villain - he n his brothers have some kind of sickness that they age very fast. How can he blame the father, Huan Huan, CE & KL for the death of his brother?

 

Huan Huan father kept her lock up not because he is a control freak but to protect her. I guess her mother got killed and the father is afraid the bad people might kidnap Huan Huan. 

 

 

 

Espers are some kind of mutant humans. They have their own specific superpower. Qi Xun, the male lead can teleport anywhere he wants. I really love the special and sound effects when he teleports - the sound 'poofff!' and the red smoke are awesome. His sister, Qi Tian is a clairvoyant who can see the future. But their power come with a price. His sister's is supposed to die young due to her using her power. That's why Qi Xun is in a quest to find the healer to heal his sister.

The healer is the female lead, Shuang Shuang..who doesn't know her ability and she worked as a freelance painter before she got a job at Qi Xun company. His sister told him he's going to meet a love of his life one day and he did meet with SS at his gallery. Qi Xun will get terrible headache everytime he teleports but for once he was fine when he touched her. So, he suspected she's the healer and hired her to work with him.

Another character is the guardian named Kun Lan. He's a friend of SS and he specifically knows his duty to protect the healer so he keeps a close tab on her. His grandfather is the guardian of SS's mother who failed in protecting her. It's still not clear if SS's mother is still alive or not but KL is adamant in protecting her.  He some sort of like her romantically but we know SS likes QX.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i give a try and watch the first episode yesterday and immediately got hooked up after that! i keep on watching the whole day till ep 11 .. will continue the rest today...over all story is nice ... loves the kissing scene.. woohoo hahhahhahahahahahhahahhaa

 

 

Just finish ep 12 .. i think i able to get the story..

 

Spoiler

the CEO now is torn in between two ladies... if he want to heal his sister.. he has to sacrifice Shuang Shuang.. if he wants to be with Shuang Shuang he has to sacrifice his sister.. 

 

one thing i don't get it.. Kun Lan's ring that he wore as pendant has the healing power??? it looks like able to heal the fainted Shuang Shuang... 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, amisyka77 said:

 

It's good. I love it. The ML has some unique feature...one look he's not handsome, another he's so handsome...haha..his side profile looks like an anime character.

Thank you.I watched ep 1 yesterday--short and simple and very cheesy. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/3/2019 at 3:44 PM, amisyka77 said:

 

Espers are some kind of mutant humans. They have their own specific superpower. Qi Xun, the male lead can teleport anywhere he wants. I really love the special and sound effects when he teleports - the sound 'poofff!' and the red smoke are awesome. His sister, Qi Tian is a clairvoyant who can see the future. But their power come with a price. His sister's is supposed to die young due to her using her power. That's why Qi Xun is in a quest to find the healer to heal his sister.

The healer is the female lead, Shuang Shuang..who doesn't know her ability and she worked as a freelance painter before she got a job at Qi Xun company. His sister told him he's going to meet a love of his life one day and he did meet with SS at his gallery. Qi Xun will get terrible headache everytime he teleports but for once he was fine when he touched her. So, he suspected she's the healer and hired her to work with him.

Another character is the guardian named Kun Lan. He's a friend of SS and he specifically knows his duty to protect the healer so he keeps a close tab on her. His grandfather is the guardian of SS's mother who failed in protecting her. It's still not clear if SS's mother is still alive or not but KL is adamant in protecting her.  He some sort of like her romantically but we know SS likes QX.

 

Thanks very much for a proper explanation of the plot.  All the synopses are vague and the emotional tone of the trailers is so confusing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...