[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2018] Flipped 喜欢你时风好甜

sugarplum892

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

are you from Taiwan? :) u seems to know alot of Taiwan go to places :) 

also we should shake hand!! 'All About Eve' is also my first ever love KDrama too... :D and my most memorable and most love :D 

I'm very good at Google research.  ;) 

*shake hand*  You're making me want to rewatch All About Eve (for the millionth and one time...)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just finished watching Episode 17 and have only one thing to say:

IF YOU THINK SOMETHING MIGHT CONTAIN A BOMB, DON'T TRY AND OPEN THE PACKAGE!!  OMG. 

That's what the police/experts are for.  :P 

As for the latest google finds, the place where Qi Xun purchases "tempura" for Shuang Shuang in Episode 6 is this place, Arts Fresh Inn.  And it looks like the exterior for MIST is actually the Lanyang Museum.

Okay, so I just watched final episode Ep. 24 raw because I need to know the ending of the drama-I can't wait another week for the subs. I do not speak Chinese, so I could only go on what was shown in the visuals and ...

Spoiler

Ending is ambiguous-ugh! Perhaps with subs it will be clear but the visual show both people smiling and crying until the end. I have sneaky feeling that male lead sister may be dead, but not before she actually marry Kun Lan. As for 2 main leads first they are crying, then it shows the 2 of them happy and smiling, but is unclear if this is a memory or not. Female lead have serious coversation with the lady business partner but since I don't speak Chinese I don't know the topic of the conversation.  I am now preparing myself for unsatisfactory ending, because it is definitely not a clear ending.

12 hours ago, angelangie said:

so from what you stating we are going to have an open ending? :D

lols oh well i watch that when i get home later.....not wise to watch during working hours where i will ended up cursing and my boss come after me with an axe :D 

Yes, I think so. It is difficult for me to know for sure because I do not speak Chinese so I don't know exactly what is being said, but from the visuals I think it is open ending or maybe bittersweet. Hopefully things will become clear with subs.

8 hours ago, jinyoungwifey said:

Hi guysss, I usually just lurk around the threads but I had to make an account just to talk to someone about that ending cuhs whaaaa?!.... :scream:  Someone help me cope :astonished: It started out sooo goood, after that drunken mistake, I feel like everything went down.... 

Yes. I agree with you. I only see the visuals because I do not understand Chinese, but just the raw episode was frustrating. I will have more comment when I am able to watch with subtitles, but I understand you.  After watching the Ep. 24 raw:

Spoiler

I am afraid that both the male lead is dead and his sister is dead. Please no sad ending! But I think that may happen. I have small hope that once I watch with subtitles perhaps I am wrong about sad ending.

2 hours ago, Table122000 said:

Yes, I think so. It is difficult for me to know for sure because I do not speak Chinese so I don't know exactly what is being said, but from the visuals I think it is open ending or maybe bittersweet. Hopefully things will become clear with subs.

Yes. I agree with you. I only see the visuals because I do not understand Chinese, but just the raw episode was frustrating. I will have more comment when I am able to watch with subtitles, but I understand you.  After watching the Ep. 24 raw:

Hide contents

I am afraid that both the male lead is dead and his sister is dead. Please no sad ending! But I think that may happen. I have small hope that once I watch with subtitles perhaps I am wrong about sad ending.

Spoiler

Don’t worry, if it helps, none of the male leads died. :) Kun Lan just left her so she could be with Qi Xun. Qi Xun left after proposing to her because he spent two years “searching” for his sister. His sister was dying and asked Shi Lang to make up a lie that he and her went on a long holiday so Qi Xun could be happy with Shuang Shuang. What I got pissed off about was that he came back after 2 years and all he said to Shuang Shuang was that hes back and then a hug. And thats it?! I was like ??? Thats it? The ending legit killed me :skull: 

@angelangie its good you stopped at 12. Its a good place to stop. Don’t waste your time :tounge_xd:

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

thanks alot.....that what i gather when i glimpse the ending yesterday....i was like....the story started out great and they really mess up the ending ><" 

The ending was terrible. I stopped at ep  16.. lots of nice kissing scenes up till ep 20 and it goes downhill from then

I'm just shocked that the ending isn't flipped and waiting for someone to post a flipped version for godsaken the name of this drama... SIGH. 

For those who have watched this drama just watch up to ep 20 for all the lovely comical and cheesy kissing scenes and POOF.

20 hours ago, angelangie said:

i was hesitate to watch....after they shown the conflict ..... and then when i read u guys comment on how bad the ending was....i did went to watch it myself.....just the ending....and honestly it was terrible ><"

i dont understand a 2 years gap and then they had them meeting up at the very same spot they bump into each other when he teleport in.....

The show received a lot of views internationally so I presume they will make a sequel with that time jump all for the money.

55 minutes ago, angelangie said:

times jump for 2 years :x

the rest in here

Reveal hidden contents

the OTP did get back together.....the sister died....and then another mimic of QiXun appear in front of his old business partner under different identity

That is one mess up ending.

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2018] Flipped 喜欢你时风好甜
  • 4 weeks later...

The main girl reminds me a bit of Janice Wu except her features are not as nice as her, her eyes are a bit far apart and her nose is bigger.  I find the actress for the sister part is prettier.  The second lead also have very far apart eyes. 

Archived