Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] The Golden Eyes 黄金瞳

I'm not sure about the actor/actress knowing Russian themselves but their Character can speaks it.  I guess Russian must be their 2nd language they took. Fei Fei can speak it and so can Fuyun.  Rui and Peng Fei doesn't.

As for Rui and Bing Bing having things in common...  I"m not so sure about that unless you mean Art as an overall?  Bing Bing is a painter and jewelry designer but she supposedly doesn't know about jade stones and etc. She doesn't know much about antique and it's value. It's her father that knows about it. She is in the field because of her dad.  So Rui has more in common with her father than Bing Bing herself.  As for Fei Fei,  her investigation is related to illegal gem stones and etc.  So technically they have that part in common too...  He cares about both girls.  He doesn't even bash an eye lash on  Lui Jia even before he knew his bestie likes her. 

Spoiler

I hope they can find a cure for Zhuang Rui.  those who were gifted with the sight will eventually lose all their other senses.

I can't wait for tomorrow....yup watching it raw again.  I need to learn Chinese.

The end..not sure if he still got his 'powers' or not with an ending like that..i'm assuming it's gone.

I like the twist with who the real enemy is (don't want to spoil it for those who decide to watch or maybe some have already guessed it) but i'm a bit disappointed becos i kinda liked the interactions between ZR and that person in the first part of the drama.

I especially like the bromance between ZR and Fuyun, honestly they got more chemistry than ZR with either of the girls imo there's just something lacking...

Spoiler

I thought ZR would've lost his 'golden eyes' when he hit his head but it was still intact eventho he didn't want it anymore, i wish he would've kept his 'golden eyes' powers in the end becos i think it gave him more 'adventures' than his previous life but i guess it's too much of an 'adventure' for him

HI I'm surprise this is the ending  it's an unfinished ending to me. First i  thought there were 60eps

Then what will happen to ZR if the golden eyes power  still remain with him?

Overall ZR and FF relationship is an unclear part to us They have feeling to each other but didn't confess at all Friends around them kept on reminding ZR to cherish FF and created chances for them to get closer

He did get jealous  off Fei Fei in episode 49 when he saw her with another guy.  There might be a season 2!

I wanna know about his Teacher too!!!!

13 hours ago, kkrystal said:

He did get jealous  off Fei Fei in episode 49 when he saw her with another guy.  There might be a season 2!

I wanna know about his Teacher too!!!!

Only 1ep ZR got jealous  Hope for season 2 as well Quite rough and rush the ending 

Anyone can tell me why all of the sudden I can't sign in with fb account?