Director:     Lin Nan

Broadcast Period: Feb/26/2019

Cast:

Lay Zhang

Yuexin Wang

Cici Wang

Chen Jiawen

Synopsis:

It is said that only individuals with the "spirit language" (言灵 in Chinese and Kotodama in Japanese) can possess a pair of Golden Eyes. A simple pawn shop worker, Zhuang Rui (Zhang Yixing) had his own eyes mutated after an accident while he was dealing with some ancient bronze and ceramic. His mutated eyes subsequently brought many changes to his life in many unexpected ways he could ever imagined. His new life started after he adopted the pair of special eyes and his spiritual adventure began. The dragon clan are the only individuals who have access to this power and Chuzi is the only person apart from the dragon clan who can utilise this magic power. However, Chuzi's level of mastery over the pair of golden eyes is not equal to that of the two brothers from the dragon clan, Lu Mingfei and Lu Weizhe, who are also bestowed with this magical gift.

Cr Viki

The Golden Eyes 黄金瞳 Viki Episodes

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

The Golden Eyes 黄金瞳 Viki Episodes

The Golden Eyes 黄金瞳 Raw Episodes

HZjSdX_fpILTOraCrfQvNqz9wOwf3_j9wriXZ0p2

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
@angelangie l LavelyShai

Watched up to 12 epis so far and it's pretty interesting, it's like watching a chinese version of Marvel or DC tv series of a regular human being acquired an x-ray vision power by accident, so cool what he does with it and made him into a rich man, well i think the synopsis above basically tells the 12 epis ..not sure if this is one of nanpai sanshu's works but it has the same 'feel' but i've read it was produced by the same team behind The Mystic Nine.  I like this drama, i will continue to watch.

Thanks @angelangie for the airing schedule, i've been searching for this not realizing it was here the whole time :lol:.

24 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

There is no engsub :bawling:. Hey i think i recognize the man holding magnifying glass beside the old man, he was in With You 最好的我们.

Viki currently engsubbed up to epi 6.

Well obviously 'super power' comes with consequences resulted with him having constant headaches *sigh*.:frown:

It's cute how Fei Fei really likes him and will do anything for him but tbh, i'm not feeling their chemistry maybe it's Zhuang Rui is just too friendly but then again i always find Zhang Yixing to be either awkward or unemotional when it comes to his CP with women.

I'm watching this on Viki. It's subbed to episode 14 now and the demonstration of ZR's powers are becoming slightly repetitive. Hoping for more to come because I'm enjoying the series. I kinda like Bing Bing's characterization because she's smart and seems genuine (if a bit driven by family interests). I don't see anything between Fei Fei and ZR lol. FF's height and athleticism makes her a pretty believable detective. The antagonists from the Xu family seem kinda one dimensional as of right now. Am wondering if the last bosses will be the old grandpa's on the show haha. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm now at epi 40..still waiting on the dragon clans to appear or they already have but didn't realize it's them haha.  I'm watching raw with my limited chinese but will rewatch with engsubbed after the raw is done to get a full understanding.

Seriously still not feeling the chemistry with the otp (i think they're the otp) becos for sure FeiFei really really likes ZR..

Ive been watching it no subs. What amazes me is alot of the characters can speak Russian...

Spoiler

Temporary vision lost is the bad side effect of obtaining the golden eyes. As the stories goes on it will get worst.

I always thought Zhuang Rui likes both girls just he was leaning more toward bing bing soft side. However, he is more of himself when he is around Feifei.

I think alot of people have to remember this drama is about golden eyes. Tomb raiding and etc is just a stepping stone for the storyline. So this drama is film in many different countries. I guess alot expect monster popping out during their tomb adventures.

9 hours ago, kkrystal said:

Ive been watching it no subs. What amazes me is alot of the characters can speak Russia....

Hide contents

Temporary vision lost is the bad side effect of obtaining the golden eyes. As the stories goes on it will get worst.

I always thought Zhuang Rui likes both girls just he was leaning more toward bing bing soft side. However, he is more of himself when he is around Feifei.

I think alot of people have to remember this drama is about golden eyes. Tomb raiding and etc is just a stepping stone for the storyline. So this drama is film in many different countries. I guess alot expect monster popping out during their tomb adventures.

Those 2 girls r so different, he leaned more towards Bing Bing maybe becos they share the same interests..while FeiFei is pretty intimidating.

Were they really speaking Russia? I noticed their lips were moving with the words..

I'm not sure about the actor/actress knowing Russian themselves but their Character can speaks it.  I guess Russian must be their 2nd language they took. Fei Fei can speak it and so can Fuyun.  Rui and Peng Fei doesn't.

As for Rui and Bing Bing having things in common...  I"m not so sure about that unless you mean Art as an overall?  Bing Bing is a painter and jewelry designer but she supposedly doesn't know about jade stones and etc. She doesn't know much about antique and it's value. It's her father that knows about it. She is in the field because of her dad.  So Rui has more in common with her father than Bing Bing herself.  As for Fei Fei,  her investigation is related to illegal gem stones and etc.  So technically they have that part in common too...  He cares about both girls.  He doesn't even bash an eye lash on  Lui Jia even before he knew his bestie likes her. 

Spoiler

I hope they can find a cure for Zhuang Rui.  those who were gifted with the sight will eventually lose all their other senses.

I can't wait for tomorrow....yup watching it raw again.  I need to learn Chinese.

• 2 weeks later...

The end..not sure if he still got his 'powers' or not with an ending like that..i'm assuming it's gone.

I like the twist with who the real enemy is (don't want to spoil it for those who decide to watch or maybe some have already guessed it) but i'm a bit disappointed becos i kinda liked the interactions between ZR and that person in the first part of the drama.

I especially like the bromance between ZR and Fuyun, honestly they got more chemistry than ZR with either of the girls imo there's just something lacking...

Spoiler

I thought ZR would've lost his 'golden eyes' when he hit his head but it was still intact eventho he didn't want it anymore, i wish he would've kept his 'golden eyes' powers in the end becos i think it gave him more 'adventures' than his previous life but i guess it's too much of an 'adventure' for him

HI I'm surprise this is the ending  it's an unfinished ending to me. First i  thought there were 60eps

Then what will happen to ZR if the golden eyes power  still remain with him?

Overall ZR and FF relationship is an unclear part to us They have feeling to each other but didn't confess at all Friends around them kept on reminding ZR to cherish FF and created chances for them to get closer

13 hours ago, kkrystal said:

He did get jealous  off Fei Fei in episode 49 when he saw her with another guy.  There might be a season 2!

I wanna know about his Teacher too!!!!

Only 1ep ZR got jealous  Hope for season 2 as well Quite rough and rush the ending 

Anyone can tell me why all of the sudden I can't sign in with fb account? 

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] The Golden Eyes 黄金瞳

Archived