*big Bang * Taeyang And His First Kiss!

Guest massive toene

Guest massive toene

in his MV "Ma Girl"
Taeyang of the group BIG BANG recently experienced his first kiss. He did it with the actress in his music video, "Ma Girl".

"I have never dated a girl before. Whenever I am in front of a woman, I get nervous", Taeyang revealed in their documentary. The female lead in the music video, who plays the beautiful woman who always appears in his dreams, was really focused in her performance and really kissed Taeyang.

Taeyang did not expect that to happen. The production team involved in the music video shoot praised the actress saying that she looked natural and performed well.

"I was so surprised that I did not feel that I just experienced my first kiss. When the time comes that I have a girlfriend, I want to kiss her well", Taeyang said in an embarassed way.

ygbb216fi1.jpg

Ahahaha how funny and he looked all experiance to mee you can't even tell that it was his 1st kiss at all...

Dang but then that is say that his 1st kiss went to an actess who he have no feeling for or what so ever... OR do he have feeling for her now becuss they did in fact kiss and that was in fact his 1st kiss...

I bet its a kiss to remember now since it was caught on film :P

Guest Rachel Lee.

i can't believe she kissed him when it wasn't even in the script. who knew korean celebs had the guts to do that. : D

it'd have been big news if it were tempo kissing that girl. tempo would've been all up in her face going "who you think you kissing" B) or a "oh that feels nice" since he seems like a horny boy.

Guest sugarcakes

the video was just weird, because the girl didn't look like she belong. i thought YG'd go with a better looker. plus their intimate scene was sorta un-natural, but i can see why YG picked taeyoung to be the first one to have an intimate video. 'cause if you put any of the remaining four in taeyoung's spot, just try to picture it in your head. it'd be so funny. lol

i do not think that's taeyoung's first kiss. that boy looks like a flirt. i have no doubt about it.

Archived