[drama 2005] Lovers In Praque 프라하의 연인

Luv

Guest chibikko

^ nice caps Luv ... the scene where he said goodbye to her in "czech style" was so sweet :wub: hmm .. he's making her fall for him even more

yes..it was. She's falling almost head over heels for him..

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard about this trilogy series before.. but i nvr really interested in looking into it..

but after i read this thread, i really looking forward to it..

the summary seem very interesting.. just kind of drama that i like...

so sad cozz i wont be able to watch it. i live in malaysia.

hope somebody can translate next episode..

Yep, if you still doubt whether to watch or not watch this series, I suggest you do.

Really good story and good chemistry between the two leads. (where did the male lead acted in again?)

Even though I do not understand a thing they're saying, I still continue to watch them raw. Quite a fool huh? :lol:

With the great help of dramaok summaries, I understand what it is all about. (hope you will continue, but if not, peace. Thanks for your effort!! Appreciated it very much!).

Furthermore to the rest: thanks for pictures and other reviews. cheers.

Just finished watching the 3rd episode, and I'm so into this drama now! KMJ's so sweet to JDY! How he got the indigestion medicine even though she hurt him... I think I can't bear to watch him get hurt later on (I'm assuming he will... )

Guest revontulet

Mannnn, Jeon DoH Heon is so cute in this drama XD and the other girl is really pretty (but evil) o__o; Great storyline so far, I wonder how the guy's gonna feel when he finds out that JDH is the president's daughter XDDD

Guest hershy kissez

maybe its just me.....but this drama doesnt seem as fun as it was when it first started.

possibly bcuz i dont pay close attention to it...but yea.... i dunno wat im saying lol.

i just hope it gets more interesting for me in todays episode =/

Guest cynkawahara

Luv...thanks for posting all the caps. Just love the relationship between the characters Jae hee and san hyeon. I hope it doesn't change since I like the playfulness/shyness between them. It reminds me of how little kids behave/react when they like someone.

Archived