Dayday up

Phanta city

The Inn season 2

Additional Links

Dylan Wang Weibo

• 1 month later...
18 hours ago, pad-hari said:

Awwww, he is so lovable!!!!

I don't know why there r no updates in his thread,  as he has loads of fans:frown:

I'm very sorry. I should be the one responsible for updating this thread. But I got little distracted by a certain Phoenix. Nevermind, I'm here now i'll try to update it whenever I can. It is indeed true that he has a lot of fans but there aren't many in soompi. Sadness. 

Anyways he has been announced as brand ambassador for HERA in China. 

DzBe0ngV4AAkvxB?format=jpg&name=small

On 2/10/2019 at 7:17 PM, kokodus said:

I'm very sorry. I should be the one responsible for updating this thread. But I got little distracted by a certain Phoenix. Nevermind, I'm here now i'll try to update it whenever I can. It is indeed true that he has a lot of fans but there aren't many in soompi. Sadness. 

Hopefully more people can join in. 

Speaking of Phoenix, u talkin bout AOL? Haha. Just binge watched that drama on Netflix. Don't know what else to watch after MG and EN2 is not til next year. I find DL so goodlooking as well LOL

Welcome to this thread @starry58 I remember you from the MG thread. Even though Didi has many international fans who are hella active in twitter, there seems to very few of us here in soompi. Sigh. It's ok, we can make him big here. LOL. 

And yeah I was talking about Denglun from Ashes of love. Isnt he like the most handsome Phoenix ever?!? Not that I've seen many phoenixes. LOL. Honestly he is the best. I'm sooooooooooo obsessed with him that I haven't moved on and watched any other drama since AoL. Sighh. I keep rewatching my fav eps. I'm doomed. Lol. 

Thanks @kokodus for warm welcome! Yes MG. Gotta thank Netflix for paving way LMAO. I know! It would have been nicer if they were here and just discussed about Didi all day. Haha. Oh well. But yes, we shall! LOL.

OMG I can't move on from AOL, esp from DL as well. He is indeed the best! Hot AF! :lol: I think my separation anxiety from AOL is worse than MG. I keep repeating my fave episodes like crazy. I am slowly moving on to a diff drama of his. Well, it still involves him anyways haha. And just with Didi, I am involving other social media platforms with my love for DL. I didn't know he can sing too. OMG. I am doomed too! :wub:

@starry58 Definitely grateful for Netflix for I watched both MG and AOL because of them. I would've watched MG even if not NF uploaded them because I'm a great fan of Hana Yori dango franchise and I have this urge to watch all the versions of it. Haha. 

Dylan Wang's Instagram update. From Evernight 2 shooting spot. 

D0eL_JtVYAABk0U?format=jpg&name=medium

D0eMAkbUwAAIJvu?format=jpg&name=medium

Spoiler

D0eMBURV4AAhfy-?format=jpg&name=medium

Archived