王以纶/Wang YiLun as 叶故/YeGu
许晓诺/Xu XiaoNuo as 夏曦 / XiaXi
完颜洛绒/WanYan LuoRong as 夏亦忱/Xia YiChen
张柏嘉/ Zhang BaiJia as 姚馨 / YaoXin
郑舒环/Zheng ShuHuan as 小优/XiaoYou
赵奂然/Zhao HuanRan as 顾宁/GuNing
李俊锋/Li JunFeng as 杨牧/YangMu

Synopsis:

The story talks about a pair of lovers who meet again after 2000 years as a time messenger and a girl who lost her memories. They accidentally sign an agreement and goes on a search for their memories and recalls their vows thousands of years ago.

Prequel: Long for You

(Cr: MyDramaList)

Additional Link:

Long for You II Weibo

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
angelangie l LavelyShai

Character stills Released by Long for You2, and they posted it nicely in Weibo Looking like the below

CaptureStills_zpst3bbstxm.png

006yMRVOly1fx5bpnv3c5j31jk1jkhdt_zpskgv9

006yMRVOly1fx5bpn7398j31jk1jk4qp_zpsaafn

Spoiler

006yMRVOly1fx5bpmlcflj31jk1jke81_zpsuhlg006yMRVOly1fx5bpojrngj31jk1jke81_zpst5j1006yMRVOly1fx5bppphl7j31jk1jk1kx_zpswuv8006yMRVOly1fx5bqhvzykj31jk1jkb29_zpshoep006yMRVOly1fx5bpr6em8j31jk1jkb29_zpsfzjd

• Like 1

Hi! @angelangie Awesome that you started this too. :D Thanks for the pretty visuals.

Last night, I binge watched all the episodes that were out. A trend of habit I’ve tried to NOT get into, but now I’m here. :sweatingbullets:  Heres to Happy Drama Camping...:lol:

Love the time traveling aspect, and there’s a bit of a mystery to how our girl got where she is in the current time, and the questionable people around her and Riley’s characters. Been enjoying the leads chemistry together. Very cute bickering. lol. :wub:  

Hopefully this has a HE!! Please!!! After the first season, one would hope the writer, director and production company would lead it that way. (Though...I have no idea if they are the same people who produced the first season...) I’ll have to see if I continue to watch or book out. 

Thanks to @thunderman1 for the mv!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jafstar said:

Hi! @angelangie Awesome that you started this too. :D Thanks for the pretty visuals.

Last night, I binge watched all the episodes that were out. A trend of habit I’ve tried to NOT get into, but now I’m here. :sweatingbullets:  Heres to Happy Drama Camping...:lol:

Love the time traveling aspect, and there’s a bit of a mystery to how our girl got where she is in the current time, and the questionable people around her and Riley’s characters. Been enjoying the leads chemistry together. Very cute bickering. lol. :wub:  

Hopefully this has a HE!! Please!!! After the first season, one would hope the writer, director and production company would lead it that way. (Though...I have no idea if they are the same people who produced the first season...) I’ll have to see if I continue to watch or book out. 

lols well i love the girl and i cant get enough of her in 'About is Love' seeing her here made me miss her again lols......i havent pick this up yet....i probably will pick this up later as i will be travel next whole week so i will be away :) 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, angelangie said:

one of the MV thanks to @thunderman1 :D

I think I might cave in a watch it. The main girl is pretty. :D She's good at acting in my eyes. Little did I know the main song is used in this drama. XD

4 hours ago, Jafstar said:

It is actually a prequel not a sequel so the first one is unrelated to this one so that gives me more hope to watch it.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, thunderman1 said:

I think I might cave in a watch it. The main girl is pretty. :D She's good at acting in my eyes. Little did I know the main song is used in this drama. XD

It is actually a prequel not a sequel so the first one is unrelated to this one so that gives me more hope to watch it.

yes im very tempted.....i found out that this girl is good and she is pretty in her very own unique way and her chemistry with her co-star are all very believable and done with ease.... :) 

however i will only start this later not now....i be on road trip next week so it be hard to keep up watching lols

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, angelangie said:

yes im very tempted.....i found out that this girl is good and she is pretty in her very own unique way and her chemistry with her co-star are all very believable and done with ease.... :) 

however i will only start this later not now....i be on road trip next week so it be hard to keep up watching lols

I agree. She's unique. :) Though I find her roles are all  very similar.

Merry Christmas! safe travels. 

• Thanks 1

How does a kiss look like without all those cameraman and cast??? :D 

7wFjrWticXsVYnwSiwD507howt5sfvCY_S2s2Apt

Spoiler

mQLEpWgmIT9XAxn7RbQ6BBNaEmEhjZV1hyQb83qKt3Ti3X8LDGoEd8cJz6Vjfqx_6X1ny_0_733VqwtBSRO8sxhoxzqRPuYBiS8QsvhecbHzDuyH3w98e_mb

Posted (edited)

So late but I just finished this drama! The beginning was a bit slow and boring imo but afterwards I loved it!! So cute!! I watched this after watching About Is Love and I Hear You (both of which I also really liked since I'm a sucker for cliche romcoms <3) so I wanted to give this drama a try. 

After watching Long For You 2, I love the actress Xu Xiao Nu even more and I am absolutely in love with Riley Wang omgg (he's sooo cute ahh) -- especially since I liked their characters in this drama a bit better than their ones in the other 2 dramas lol (FM was less 'dumb' and ML was less cold [: compared to ZS and SW).

I am a canto speaker and know a limited amount of mando so I understood 80% of the eps (and then used google's photo translator for some parts) after I realized the rest of the eps from like 11 onwards had no subs lol. Some parts with the villain was still confusing tho - like what was the point of what he was doing? How would it help his wife??

But overall I really liked the drama!! (maybe even a bit better than About Is Love and I Hear You ? - which is probably an unpopular opinion haha - just because it was a little more interesting with the time travel concept and how there was more of a plot w/ a villain and all). 

Side note (maybe a spoiler): I wished ep 23 was the ending after they had the perfect day together since the ending in ep 24 was pretty wack imo (like what the heck was that ??!! arghh I didn't want the ending like that even tho it was technically a HEA). 

But also I hope more ppl watch this drama it seems so underrated !

Edited by creativeperks