Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Kill It, 킬잇

Her parents are trying to marry her off to that older man, who seems to be one of the enemies of the male lead (imo). :vicx:

47 minutes ago, choco milo said:

Looks like there will at least be a hint of romance (the way I like it), so I’m happy.

Yeah, from what we have seen so far they are somewhat equal and they have their date in a shooting range :lol:

• Like 7

I love how Nana answered the questions. She is such a professionalist. That 5min teaser looks so good. I can see their chemistry already

• Like 7
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, seteney said:

Her parents are trying to marry her off to that older man, who seems to be one of the enemies of the male lead (imo). :vicx:

Yeah, from what we have seen so far they are somewhat equal and they have their date in a shooting range :lol:

I noticed that they were trying to marry her off also, but I didn’t know that it was to that older guy next to her. I have to watch it again and listen hard. I’d like to see that, because it’ll make for some nice drama.

• Like 5

44 minutes ago, choco milo said:

I noticed that they were trying to marry her off also, but I didn’t know that it was to that older guy next to her. I have to watch it again and listen hard. I’d like to see that, because it’ll make for some nice drama.

I guess it is to him, he was the only guest at the table and she looked nervous :lol:

We only got a glimpse, but it told us a lot already. Her family is well off and wants also a powerful son-in-law.

If I am wrong, don't quote me :D (quote me of course).

I like her already, an actual free spirit and tough one, but at home very restricted and loyal to the parents. That's a realistic touch here imo and I'm curious how she will develop.

• Like 5

@seteney (I made sure not to quote you :P

I rewatched the trailer and I didn’t hear them mention anything about marriage. I think she might be adopted though, as the voiceover said  ‘think about why I brought you into this house and raised you’ or something like that. Also at the table they the lady was telling her to quit her job and take a position fitting the FT group reputation. I just realized that the older guy at the table is probably her (adopted) dad from the relationship chart (if I remember it properly), and that means the lady with him might be her stepmom or maybe her dad’s girlfriend, because she doesn’t seem to like Nana very much.

The music was kind of loud and, to be honest, I am not that great at Korean, but that is what I got from the trailer.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

8 hours ago, choco milo said:

@seteney (I made sure not to quote you :P

I rewatched the trailer and I didn’t hear them mention anything about marriage. I think she might be adopted though, as the voiceover said  ‘think about why I brought you into this house and raised you’ or something like that. Also at the table they the lady was telling her to quit her job and take a position fitting the FT group reputation. I just realized that the older guy at the table is probably her (adopted) dad from the relationship chart (if I remember it properly), and that means the lady with him might be her stepmom or maybe her dad’s girlfriend, because she doesn’t seem to like Nana very much.

The music was kind of loud and, to be honest, I am not that great at Korean, but that is what I got from the trailer.

Ohhh, it's impressing nonethless you understand a bit. See, I can't understand anything, I still struggle even with names, so this is what I interpreted from the trailer :lol:

• Like 5

Whew!  Like I said.... previous page. I haven'y drooled  for an actor's physical awesomeness since Kim Moo Yeol.. during his work out scene in My Beautiful Bride (if you've been to the thread, I was salivating :P )

I like the actors story I like th teasers I like strong characters I like action crime drama! OCN is my fav network.  This better be sub! I remember for MBB it took about 3 or 4 week before ep 1  was even sub.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

I can't handle their chemistry. Seriously. It's too much for me :bawling:

• Like 5
  • Love 2

In this video is written "Catch it on Viu Premium every sun & mon", the show airs on saturday and sunday. Does that mean that we'll have eng subs of the first episode only on sunday??

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, paolaadl said:

In this video is written "Catch it on Viu Premium every sun & mon", the show airs on saturday and sunday. Does that mean that we'll have eng subs of the first episode only on sunday??

Yes . Viu  is based in Asia ..so subbed episodes will only  be available the next day after it airs in SK. That has always been my experience being a Viu subscriber. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

For the love of drama's gods I hope there's a love line between the leads, and a NO TRAGIC one and with happy together ending too. :joy:

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

43 minutes ago, cafe99 said:

For the love of drama's gods I hope there's a love line between the leads, and a NO TRAGIC one and with happy together ending too. :joy:

Possibility of a love line: 95%

Happy End: :crazy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

At first I wasn't sure if I want to watch it because it's not really my go-to genre but after watching trailer after trailer (thanks to Nana promoing the drama on her IG too), I'm very much interested! And it's mainly because of JKY and Nana's visuals and how gorgeous they look together, like can you even blame the director for gushing over their visuals? No you can't :love:

• Like 7
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)

I’m ready :blush:

Edit to add: visuals !!  

Edited by triplem
  • Like 7
  • Love 3

Kill it. Just waiting for tonight's premiere 10 KST

• Like 7
  • Love 1

More updates

Article from Soompi

Nana And Jang Ki Yong To Have Memorable First Meeting In Premiere Of OCN’s “Kill It”

Mar 23, 2019
by J. Lim

A killer and a detective. Two people who shouldn’t meet will be crossing paths in the upcoming OCN drama “Kill It.”

“Kill It” will tell the story of killer Kim Soo Hyun (Jang Ki Yong) and detective Do Hyun Jin (Nana). Though their match may not seem ideal, the new stills of their first encounter with each other is surprisingly peaceful.

Kim Soo Hyun is trying to rescue a wild animal while Do Hyun Jin is on her way to a crime scene, and the two meet on a path in the woods. Do Hyun Jin tries to help as much as she can, and Kim Soo Hyun can’t help but stare at her, creating a strange connection between them. Kim Soo Hyun continues to stare at the spot Do Hyun Jin was standing in, even after she leaves, making one curious to know what is going on in his head.

Jang-Ki-Yong-Nana1.jpg

The production staff stated, “The first episode of ‘Kill It’ will follow Kim Soo Hyun and Do Hyun Jin as they meet each other for the first time. We believe the scene will leave a lasting impression on our viewers. From there, the drama will be fast-paced as their past and present interweave to create a thrilling narrative. The drama will pull viewers in from the first episode, so please anticipate it.”

• Like 9

Definitely watching this! I'm not familiar with Nana as an actress, but in the teasers her acting seems promising.

And the plot is very intriguing.

• Like 6
  • Love 1