Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Kill It, 킬잇

Glad to know that SH didnt kill HJ''s late boyfriend... like many, hoping for a SH's alive ending... sigh...

Goonna check out more of JKY's drama... from the bts, he talks more than his characters as KSH... haha...

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

I know there were a lot of discrepancies.

But I loved it.

I loved the ost, and the otp and the side characters.

I know he's dead, but in my ideal future, Hyeon Jin has enough of being a cop, and leaves with Su Hyeon in the country side with new identities.

He'll be just a vet(albeit a hot one), and she'll be his assistant. Seul Gi is the little sister, and the cool aunt to their kids.

Kinda like the ending of Song Joong-ki and Moon Chae-won in Innocent Man

I want them happy

They all deserve to be happy

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

I’ve just watched the clip, do they need to make all the police fired their gun to him just to make him dead, lol, well i need to watch it full, prob the scene is less cringe-worthy. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

That  was a brutal way to kill him  lord.

Dead?  Definitely don't wanna see that.  Okay, taking this show off my watch list.  :tears:

• Sad 3

Kind of knew it was going to end like this when the show referenced Leon The Professional. That is some strong foreshadowing.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Sanju98 said:

But I loved it.

I know he's dead, but in my ideal future, Hyeon Jin has enough of being a cop, and leaves with Su Hyeon in the country side with new identities.

He'll be just a vet(albeit a hot one), and she'll be his assistant. Seul Gi is the little sister, and the cool aunt to their kids.

I want them happy

So happy to meet another Innocent Man fans here^^

I'm expecting open/sad ending, but not to this point, is it really NECESSARY to shoot him so many times until he die? T.T

• Like 2

I'm heartbroken...

... that's it.

I knew it would be tragic and painful but not that much. I agree that it was too brutal, he didn't deserve that.

6 hours ago, Sanju98 said:

But I loved it.

I want them happy

Thank you so much for this alternative ending, I will pretend that it was what actually happend. lol

This is the second drama that the OCN makes me cry like a baby in the last episode. I'm getting traumatized...

• Like 3

Gosh what an sad and really bad ending.

Going to forget this drama fast.

8 hours ago, Sanju98 said:

I want them happy

I take that ending aswell. 

• Like 2

Think this show has had issues right until the end in nearly every aspect - it had so much going for it at the start as well. I think most of us saw him dying but regardless, the writing for this drama was just not good enough, so many shortcomings and nonsensical plotlines/decisions by characters

It has ended now so not bothered enough to complain anymore so props to the main two female actresses, thought they nailed these last two episodes, especially the final scene from Nana when he dies.

• Like 2

This drama had so much potential but sadly failed to reach it.  Considering that it was only 12 episodes, I was expecting each episodes to be tight but the episodes ended up being dragging.  Nothing really happened until the last 2 episodes.  

No surprise at the ending as well.  I kinda expected that in the end, when he is placed in a position to decide whether he will let his father live or not, he will choose to kill him and he will be killed for it.  But the scene was a bit of an overkill for me.  So many policemen shooting at him?  I think the ending could have been more bittersweet if it was the female lead who had to kill him.

What was sad for me is that KSY (88) never really got to live his life.  He was born to be sacrificed and until the end, that's all what he saw his life to be. That's why it was easy for him to make the decision "to kill" and "be killed".  

No regrets in watching this however.  I discovered Jang Ki Yong here and started watching Come and Hug Me because of him.  I'm looking forward to watching more of his dramas in the future. 

• Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, wenlhy said:

So happy to meet another Innocent Man fans here^^

I'm expecting open/sad ending, but not to this point, is it really NECESSARY to shoot him so many times until he die? T.T

5 minutes ago, millicom said:

This drama had so much potential but sadly failed to reach it.  Considering that it was only 12 episodes, I was expecting each episodes to be tight but the episodes ended up being dragging.  Nothing really happened until the last 2 episodes.  

No surprise at the ending as well.  I kinda expected that in the end, when he is placed in a position to decide whether he will let his father live or not, he will choose to kill him and he will be killed for it.  But the scene was a bit of an overkill for me.  So many policemen shooting at him?  I think the ending could have been more bittersweet if it was the female lead who had to kill him.

What was sad for me is that KSY (88) never really got to live his life.  He was born to be sacrificed and until the end, that's all what he saw his life to be. That's why it was easy for him to make the decision "to kill" and "be killed".  

No regrets in watching this however.  I discovered Jang Ki Yong here and started watching Come and Hug Me because of him.  I'm looking forward to watching more of his dramas in the future. 

Yeah,  i usually watch that kind of shooting in the war movie. I mean the police look like a SWAT team lol.

• Like 2

Wait did we ever find out about how his eyes went from blue to brown? And if DHJ was bio kid of them or just a lookalike of the daughter? Does that mean KSY had always been related to the real DHJ ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, philosophie said:

Wait did we ever find out about how his eyes went from blue to brown? And if DHJ was bio kid of them or just a lookalike of the daughter? Does that mean KSY had always been related to the real DHJ ?

It was shown in one of the earlier episodes that he was wearing contact lenses to change the color of his eyes.   I think DHJ was not a product of artificial insemination because she wasn't a numbered child.  Maybe her parents abandoned her?  I think she was adopted when the daughter died.  As such, KSY and DHJ are not related at all.  KSY was "artificially manufactured" using the DNA of the dad because they need that so that he can donate his bone marrow to the daughter who has leukemia.

• Like 2

With some flaws with the drama... and the brutal ending of SY.... my eyes did watered at his death ... damned, was it even necessary for him to be shot so many times??? Its illogical, I was half hoping he will use his bullet vest - (damned with the logic since some logic has gone out of the window earlier on) and be alive.... Philip  - how the heck did he follow SY to house, sigh.. and it was never really explained how he came to Korea with SY....

How come SG is part of the Hansol's children? She would be as old and tall as SH and HJ.... :o

12 episodes is just about right, there were some draggy moments, if its gonna end with SY's dying, then its great that it ended at 12 and not let our misery linger longer... hahaha...

Nana is so pretty here... gonna check out her dramas as well. Overall, good drama, able to hold my interest while others are just too slow lately?...

Until the next drama everyone... BYe! :)

• Like 1