Quantcast
Jump to content
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Kill It, 킬잇

Recommended Posts

All of the OST's are so emotional, sad and sentimental..i can feel the sad ending's vibe now.. this one will make me gloomy and heartbroken all week maybe months and can't move on from it..my heart, please brace yourself :bawling:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, nj90 said:

All of the OST's are so emotional, sad and sentimental..i can feel the sad ending's vibe now.. this one will make me gloomy and heartbroken all week maybe months and can't move on from it..my heart, please brace yourself :bawling:

 

I agreed. The OST are just too sad. I’m currently listening to Jang Hee Young’s Unspeakable Secrets.. and the emotions and sadness in her voice is just heartbreaking. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From Seul Gi’s instagram. Shooting for the upcoming episodes.

 

 

Credits to: jeongeuiyam

 

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, elizabeth said:

From Seul Gi’s instagram. Shooting for the upcoming episodes.

 

 

Credits to: jeongeuiyam

 

 

'father n daughter'

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote IGs! Thanks! :)
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 4/18/2019 at 5:46 PM, hulya.23_d801 said:

 

 

 

How Hyun Jin never questioned why the killer never harm her and saved her on ep2?

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, the plot has so many holes, I'm trying not to get mad about them. 

 

Episode 10 made me realise how much DHJ and KSH relationship is tragic. Is getting TOO PAINFUL to watch!! Seriously, they cleary like each other but their interaction doesn't evolve to something more concrete. And that just breaks my heart. :bawling:

 

The ending is near, I don't know what to expect. I'm trying to prepare for the worst. It's gonna be way too painful to watch, oh my God! :cold_sweat:

  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly this show has been such a disappointment. All my early optimism when I first heard about it and I feel like zero expectations have been met. I feel like even if my expectations weren't as high as they were I'd still have been disappointment with the execution of the story. Not surprised the ratings even dropped below 1% for some episodes.

 

The plot is just a mess so I can't be bothered to nitpick all the issues but baffled with the main lead. Doesn't want to kill anymore so seems to be letting his client live despite him trying (threatening) to kill the FL, bugging them and also threatening SG, but, he concurrently lets that same two person gang blackmail him into killing anyway. In the preview for the last two eps the client threatens him again with it and I just don't get it. He also knows metal finger guy was heavily involved but completely forgot about him after beating him up that one time.

 

When he killed that Russian guy straight up for hurting SG I thought we'd get a ruthless, vindictive assassin, at least for a while before the change. But we barely got any of it.

 

Really thought this would be the drama to get me out of my drama rut - this is maybe the 6th show I've watched live that has ended up being a disappointment over the last few months. Tempted to wait for shows to finish before I start watching.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@anony12345anony12345 agree with you:sweatingbullets: seems they make a rushed decisions to pushed this drama as short as it. The production or the writers? Messed up the story lost the consistency of the plot character.

felt so bad and dispointed because after long time waiting Nana acting :unamused:wishes this drama could shown another her potential acting but suddenly the story get tumbled in such a messy plot:sleepy:

Or because the episodes is just 12 so the production struggle to create a logic acceptable ending?

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Episode 9 was tragic, you just CAN'T have a boring 9th episode when there are only 12. Thanks god episode 10 was intense and interesting but I can't believe that next week is the drama finale when there are still a lot of unanswered stuff. Seulgi still doesn't know about KSH, are you serious writers ???

 

Like I said previously, DHJ should have find out about KSH in episode 5-7, then fight against him for a moment with the police team and then team up (secretly, without the police team knowing) with him to kill or arrest DJH ceo to revenge the killed children. Well that's how I wanted it.

Don't want to be the perv one but I really wanted a hot scene(s) between the leads. Both are gorgeous and obviously attracted to each other and we only get that "call when you need me" common bs while cutely grabbing the coat, just no. Come on you're OCN, give me sexual tension. /perv mode off

 

I would give this show a 5/10, maybe 6 if the finale is great. OCN should thanks the leads charisma and acting cause they basically save the whole show. The plot really is interesting but too confusing and most importantly too SLOW. 12 episodes felt really looong, I don't understand people who are begging for 16 episodes on OCN ig and facebook ??

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, imnanastyle said:

Episode 9 was tragic, you just CAN'T have a boring 9th episode when there are only 12. Thanks god episode 10 was intense and interesting but I can't believe that next week is the drama finale when there are still a lot of unanswered stuff. Seulgi still doesn't know about KSH, are you serious writers ???

 

Like I said previously, DHJ should have find out about KSH in episode 5-7, then fight against him for a moment with the police team and then team up (secretly, without the police team knowing) with him to kill or arrest DJH ceo to revenge the killed children. Well that's how I wanted it.

Don't want to be the perv one but I really wanted a hot scene(s) between the leads. Both are gorgeous and obviously attracted to each other and we only get that "call when you need me" common bs while cutely grabbing the coat, just no. Come on you're OCN, give me sexual tension. /perv mode off

 

I would give this show a 5/10, maybe 6 if the finale is great. OCN should thanks the leads charisma and acting cause they basically save the whole show. The plot really is interesting but too confusing and most importantly too SLOW. 12 episodes felt really looong, I don't understand people who are begging for 16 episodes on OCN ig and facebook ??

I think seulgi know about KSH since she said let's stop pretend not recognize each other, and told him that she forgave him, so he should forgive philip too.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, wenlhy said:

I think seulgi know about KSH since she said let's stop pretend not recognize each other, and told him that she forgave him, so he should forgive philip too.

 

Oh ok, I miss that part. Thought it would have been more dramatic. Still a good point tho. 

 

Anyway, Kill It filming has officially ended today. The cast did a great job:thumbsup:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This drama definitely has potential in developing the storyline if the episodes were a bit longer. I honestly like the storyline but because there’s only 12 episodes, I feel like not a lot of the mystery are covered. I also think the storyline would of definitely have a stronger build up with the main leads if the episodes were longer. 

 

I’m also still confused if DJH is really KSH’s dad and they never explain why he has blue eyes. With only 2 episodes left, I’m not sure how it’s going to end. 

 

I love the interaction between KSH and DHJ. Even if there isn’t a love story line going on, the why they always stare at each other shows that they long for one another or care for one another. Their past connects them which is why they want to protect each other. I also feel like the writer is trying to create a love triangle along with the prosecutor Yoon Jae Hyun. If that were the case, they should of done that from the beginning.

 

Overall, I still enjoyed this drama and its action. I just wish that the episodes were longer to really enjoy the whole plot altogether from start to end. Hopefully the ending won’t disappoint me. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...