[Drama 2019] Kill It, 킬잇

0ly40

1 hour ago, chuscho said:

I've read some recap, the translation was totally different.. The scientist said "does 'he' not know that his daughter live with 88?" 

Here the link

https://www.dramamilk.com/kill-it-episode-5-live-recap/

So who is the scientist referred ?

It could be DO/the taipan is SG father?Table122000 i like your theory but yes the old man in the wheelchair and the scientists described KSH father is little bit  contradiction Seems he is a man with power because DO quite respect him so who's the scientists referring cold blood/ killer?

And about harvesting a body parts this theory is little vague because all the victim's of experience is kid's.

Actually this drama is interesting to watch because the simplicity relationship all the character's but when to much contradiction within the plots i afraid the viewers will dropped  because couldn't catchup the whole story been build.

Hope tonight episodes give us something more  clues to understand better what we watch:D

Because i like theirs  chemistry.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Table122000 said:

Yes, I was confused about this too. KSH was definitely shot while saving DHJ. They made a big deal about showing the bullet hitting him. Director used slow motion techniques. Then the camera cuts to DHJ, her eyes widening as she seems to realize that KSH was shot while saving her.  

But afterwards, I don't remember KSH removing any bullets or even patching himself up, if the bullet just grazed him and caused a flesh wound.  Maybe he's supposed to have healing powers as part of the genetic engineering?  I'm not sure. I think he removed a bullet from his arm in Ep. 1, though.

Yes, the research scientist/ research lab storyline is confusing to me too.  According to the info the prosecutor gave DHJ:

Research Scientist was an expert in artificial insemination/in vitro fertilization. 

However, when Chairman Do &  Hospital Doctor  meet with the Old Man in his hospital room, Doctor says he is OK for surgery. Old Man asks to see a picture of the "Donor". I think they show him a picture of young KSH? He says "He looks like me" and then " it's been 14 years since then, so he must be very big now? "or something like that? Old Man does not seem to realize that Chairman Do had all of the children killed, and both Chairman Do & the Doctor talk like the Donor is alive and well. From this information, my theory is that Chairman Do and Hospital Doctor were creating embryos/ children for the purpose of organ harvesting or whatever was needed to cure the clients. So basically the children were created to be used and then discarded, and they were probably performing genetic engineering on the embryos to make the kids stronger so they could use their blood or organs to cure specific illnesses of their clients. That's my theory for now anyway.  What isn't clear is who are the biological parents of these embryos. Whose eggs and sperm were they using to create the embryos/children? 

Research Scientist is hired by Chairman Do and thinks he is working on infertility research as an expert in in vitro fertilization, helping couples to have children.  Then he finds out Hospital Doctor is actually creating embryos/children who are to be used  and exploited  to treat illnesses.  Totally unethical, so he tells Chairman Do he has to protect the kids, and we know what happens  to him after that.  Chairman Do also gives the order to kill all the children because he can't risk being exposed for his crimes. 

So, who is KSH Biological father?  I thought it must be Chairman Do since he ordered all of the children killed, but at the garden center/ nursery, Research Scientist says "No. 88 is like his father, surrounded in blood", so could his father be the minion that killed the kids or maybe the Loan Shark Grandfather?  Or is his father the Old Man at the hospital since he said KSH looked like him? 

So now we know that Seul Gi was also one of the children. And yes, Research Scientist did say " I wonder if No. 88  knows he is living with his daughter?"  So it's very confusing because later they make it seem like Loan Shark was Seul Gi's father? Male sperm doesn't develop until a boy reaches puberty, so KSH could only be the father of an embryo if he had gone through puberty when they took his sperm. I think KSH was too young for that.   I look in Google for information about if you could use DNA to make a clone of  yourself but as the opposite sex. Theoretically possible, but extremely difficult to actually do in real life.  However, this is dramaland, so perhaps Chairman Do  research lab figures out a way and use KSH DNA to create Seul Gi. 

Thank you for the reply, but I just saw in MV ost video KSH actually didn't get shot if you look carefully hahaha

THE ENDING OF EPISODE 6, OH MY GOOOOOOD 

I almost had a heart attack from anxiety lol

I wonder what DHJ will do about KSH now that she practically knows about his true identity. I think next week is going to be on fire, I'm not ready!

Next episodes will be interesting, I don't know where the drama is heading. Seems like DHJ will now work against KSH, but somehow still feels affectionate towards him.

Well, It's obvious that KSH will save DHJ, but it will be interesting to see if that changes her pov or attitude. 

SK will also play a big role in this, since she doesn't seem to fully know everything about HJ.

Another good episode :scream:

Just loved that scene when he realised the effects of his killings - the fact that his target may have a family, people who love them who will definitely be affected when they die. I think he never really thought about it from that perspective, even if the targets are evil, their personal lives are usually separate. Humanises him even more.

Also, HJ knows :w00t: albeit a little, but still progress! She now knows that SH is not what or who he seems. I like that she's questioning so much and getting answers AND he knows. Let the cat and mouse game begin!!

That ending. SH was all sassy and emotionless when he told the 'client' he doesn't care about anyone but himself and his past and 10 seconds later he's nearly risking his life trying to save HJ :phew: bruh...you care. 

On 4/8/2019 at 1:04 AM, imnanastyle said:

Here is ep 6 live recap while waiting for the subs :

Damn so KSH's client will also turn against him ? Lol this man has a lot of enemies.

Was KSH’s client the man who had been accused killing his wife and daughter/ the gardener? It seems the secretary is the middle man who contact KSH.

KSH is killer he not supposed has so many thing to distract his job and his original goal, now he have many person to looking  after i just wonder how long he could protect all his people. despite the secret he has have i wanna him joint hands with DHJ to reveal the evils project and the story behind Hanul orphanage.

Finally caught up with this show but now let’s see if I understand things right:

SH/Number 88 is like his father surrounded in blood. Also numbered kids god adopted vs ones with names like LYE. And there was something special about number 88? (What happened to his eyes that went from blue to brown? Genetic) engineering?  Or is he wearing contacts?).

Then we have SG who’s ‘father doesn’t know she’s living with’ SH. Do SH and SG possibly have the same biological father and are siblings???? Or it seems that both of their fathers are alive at least.

Then we have DHJ. So she is originally LYE Then was adopted to replace the deceased DHJ. 

Heres whats confusing. When SH was a kid, he knew both LYE and the real DHJ right? And at the beginning in that’s photo of a mom and daughter, it was of the real DHJ in the third photo and not LYE?

Hi Everyone!

Just found out that Kill It will be coming to Viki, so there should be subs in multiple languages available eventually.  Too bad Viki  got the liscense after the drama is now halfway, but for people who haven't started the drama  ( or who can't read english subs) it's good news. 

https://www.viki.com/tv/36552c-kill-it

I wish SH had a little bit capability like city hunter lol (my fave comic lol), i mean he could outsmart his enemy, not easily be controlled while he protects SG and HJ. And at the end he could help people to atone for his crime. :P

I’m little bit not enjoyed how the plot is going, like how he accepted a contract and ended up getting used by his client, or the enemy was too close to him and he was clueless about it, he also too depended on his annoying friend to investigate his client. 

And HJ as a cop just stood there when she saw the speeding car, shouldn’t she use her good reflex as a cop?

Wait so there is another Hansol Ophanage ? DHJ's father keeps getting worse omg. 

I really want to know about the lead's past (+ Seulgi), there is so much mystery.. about KSH's blue eyes (it must be big since it was the original title) and about the real DHJ and how LYE took her place. 

Anyway I don't think there will be any love line since there are only 6 episodes left, the romantic scenes with sweet words and music background are all we can get I guess lol. I don't wan't a sad ending tho, everyone thinks KSH will be killed but I actually think it will be DHJ/LYE since she's more fragile and close to the devil CEO. 

Can you guys tell me if Seulgi knows that KSH was in the Busan countryside house during Minhyuk's death ? I thought she recognized him and stand by him anyway but then she's planning to give some KSY/Pavel drawings to LYE/DHJ ? 

Nearing the end of episode 5 and just need to complain about these slo-mo's of the two leads just staring at each other - we're five episodes in and I find it so overused already and unnecessary. Hopefully they cut these out soon.

3 hours ago, imnanastyle said:

Wait so there is another Hansol Ophanage ? DHJ's father keeps getting worse omg. 

I really want to know about the lead's past (+ Seulgi), there is so much mystery.. about KSH's blue eyes (it must be big since it was the original title) and about the real DHJ and how LYE took her place. 

Anyway I don't think there will be any love line since there are only 6 episodes left, the romantic scenes with sweet words and music background are all we can get I guess lol. I don't wan't a sad ending tho, everyone thinks KSH will be killed but I actually think it will be DHJ/LYE since she's more fragile and close to the devil CEO. 

Can you guys tell me if Seulgi knows that KSH was in the Busan countryside house during Minhyuk's death ? I thought she recognized him and stand by him anyway but then she's planning to give some KSY/Pavel drawings to LYE/DHJ ? 

Going by the subs I thought she did but as we see from the insinuation of SG being the ML's kid in the previous episode from the subs but that not actually being the case, I don't know anymore, fully reliant on the subs being right.

She seemed to say in a previous episode that she doesn't want to admit the truth as she'll be lonely so apologises to her grandfather, according to the subs anyhow - so I assumed that was her knowing the ML was at the scene of her granddads death but didn't want to lose the ML so has just blocked it out. But with the whole picture thing I now don't have a clue

I really don't know what to think about this show. I enjoy the premise, I'm a sucker for dark/depressing dramas and the overarching story is interesting so I'll still watch (not watching any other live show atm anyhow) but I'm just not liking the execution. Not really invested in the FL's story (even though it's all connected) and sort of wish SG was the FL but then kdramas don't seem to like having anything other than the ML and FL being a potential romantic "ship" for viewers to swoon over so I guess that would always have been impossible.The writing could be so much better and the story much more cohesive, feel like they have so many irrelevant scenes for a show with only 12 episodes. Really hope they at least sort of know what they're doing.

Also wish the ML was more ruthless and vindictive - when he remembered that the guy with the metal finger used to beat him with an iron pole I assumed he'd put him in the ground but he just drove off (I know someone arrived but that's not something that would stop him). The old lady would be alive if he had. Him not killing the senator made sense in the flow of the story due to his grandchild coming in. I also agree with the user about not liking how dependent he is on his friend. Surely Pavel dealt with everything on his own.

If SG is DJH's kid, do you reckon they "created" her to help heal his real kid, or to replace her? Not sure of the timelines and if the FL is adopted before the nurse ran off with SG.

Also at the risk of sounding like I'm moaning quite a bit - not sure why they decide to end the episode on such an obvious non-cliffhanger, especially when you have a preview a couple of seconds later. I also don't really know how the scientist was planning on getting away with killing a cop in broad daylight though I realise it was a bluff.

Also curious as to why it has to be the main lead to do the killings and if the scientist knew he was no.88 when he hired him.. Did Pavel tell him he didn't kill the kid? Didn't really understand the whole running over business of the ML when he was a kid as well. I always thought Pavel was the one sent to kill him but couldn't do it - so was Pavel driving or the metal finger guy? Have I just completely misremembered? Think I've forgotten how the show started but don't have it in me to go back.

Archived