[Drama 2019] Kill It, 킬잇

0ly40

Okay that Do and his group are horrible. Killing them are not enough. HJ must uncover their crime and eliminate them to the root. HJ is very lucky, if her foster mother didn’t adopt her, she won’t be alive. Also SH, if Pavel didn’t take him he could die by another assasin or any other reason. I hope the gardener have little bit conscience to Seul Gi and reminded him to her late daughter

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This show is losing me - only two weeks left so will stick with it until the end I guess

The writing is pretty flimsy and honestly I thought this show would have a bit more action. I don't know what reveals I'm still interested in.

For a great assassin the MC has no tact - an assemblyman just gets assassinated and he's waking around close to the scene a few minutes later all in black with his face covered in broad daylight carrying a big old silver case

So guys, one thing I’m confused about. Where in the timeline was number 88 staying with real DHJ then in orphanage with LYE?

Let’s say that number 88 was first living with chairman and real DHJ then went to the orphanage. Wouldn’t he have recognized the house and wondered why LYe was staying. in the same house he used to live in before going to the orphanage? I’m just confused about the chronological order and how he goes from blue to brown eyes.p

I'm relieved that the story is finally moving up. Karma is hitting Chairman Do so hard, i'm living for this. Everyone wants to kill / arrest him : Ko Hyeon Woo, his assistant, KSH, DHJ and I'm pretty sure the prosecutor knows about him (and that's why he's giving all these hints to DHJ, pretty sure the article for DHJ was him).

There are only a few mysteries left now, we know about the leads' past and about Chairman Do's assistant's motivation, about Hansol orphanage and the surgeries... What's left? The blue eyes, the prosecutor's motivation and Seulgi's past (and family ?). 

I'm so glad that there are only 12 episodes, I even think that 10 episodes would have been the best. There were a lot of slow and unnecessary moments between ep 5-8.I saw a lot of negative comments about that. The romantic moments are also a miss for some viewers but I really like them. Give me a lovely set, a cute bg music, stunning leads with great acting and you can count me in. 

DHJ better be careful, KSH's clients and now her adoptive father probably want her dead!

All of the OST's are so emotional, sad and sentimental..i can feel the sad ending's vibe now.. this one will make me gloomy and heartbroken all week maybe months and can't move on from it..my heart, please brace yourself :bawling:

13 hours ago, nj90 said:

All of the OST's are so emotional, sad and sentimental..i can feel the sad ending's vibe now.. this one will make me gloomy and heartbroken all week maybe months and can't move on from it..my heart, please brace yourself :bawling:

I agreed. The OST are just too sad. I’m currently listening to Jang Hee Young’s Unspeakable Secrets.. and the emotions and sadness in her voice is just heartbreaking. 

Ok, the plot has so many holes, I'm trying not to get mad about them. 

Episode 10 made me realise how much DHJ and KSH relationship is tragic. Is getting TOO PAINFUL to watch!! Seriously, they cleary like each other but their interaction doesn't evolve to something more concrete. And that just breaks my heart. :bawling:

The ending is near, I don't know what to expect. I'm trying to prepare for the worst. It's gonna be way too painful to watch, oh my God! :cold_sweat:

Archived