[Drama 2019] Kill It, 킬잇

0ly40

Liked episode 4, it opens up a lot more questions and extended the plot. I

• t seems like each episode gives us new information withoul solving any. SK loyalty isn't as big as I thought towards SH, she probably wants to find out if she can entrust herself to HJ. 
  • SK crying about her grandfather was so touching.
  • SH really has a soft spot, I do like that kinda, but I feel like the drama will have have some trouble exapling every characters decision at point. So far it seems that SH will have to fight against both HJ and SK at one point. 
  • The whole orphanage thing is also one big question, we know in which relation they are and what backgrounds they have.
  • HJ stepfather is one really bad man.
  • The most disgusting scene for me was Chairman Do's secretary sitting on his bed, putting on her clothes and earrings again. Gosh, what a cheap girl and a disgusting mean. 
  • Philip is such an annoying character so far, he doesn't do anything for the drama. 

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG IT'S GETTING SO GOOD  :scream:

Everything getting revealed slowly and the anxiety buildup!! Some of you complaining it's moving too slow but I'm loving it! The suspense is just too good!

Both SH and HJ knowing just bits of everything now - can't wait for them to piece them together :w00t:

And SH is slowly but surely growing fond of HJ and well...we know the ending is gonna be heartbreaking but I'm here for the ride!

PS. That dinner scene :wub: him maintaining eye contact throughout :heart:

The researchers in this drama plots little bit confusing, anyone have idea why the missing scientists told the Secretary  KSH/JKY is little girl boss fathers? 

Or i missed something in flowers  garden conversation ?

Spoiler

It's  possible a 9 year boy have sperm ?

Or the researchers take  his dna for cloning?

:sweatingbullets:

3 hours ago, Yana Mujay said:

The researchers in this drama plots little bit confusing, anyone have idea why the missing scientists told the Secretary  KSH/JKY is little girl boss fathers? 

Hide contents

It's could possible a 9 year boy have sperm ?

Or the researchers take the his dna to cloning?

I was confused on that part too. I’m gonna have to rewatch that scene again to fully understand. 

12 hours ago, wenlhy said:

kind of late, but i thought ksh was shot while saving dhj on the last ep 2 but why he seems uninjured? 

Yes, I was confused about this too. KSH was definitely shot while saving DHJ. They made a big deal about showing the bullet hitting him. Director used slow motion techniques. Then the camera cuts to DHJ, her eyes widening as she seems to realize that KSH was shot while saving her.  

But afterwards, I don't remember KSH removing any bullets or even patching himself up, if the bullet just grazed him and caused a flesh wound.  Maybe he's supposed to have healing powers as part of the genetic engineering?  I'm not sure. I think he removed a bullet from his arm in Ep. 1, though.

3 hours ago, Yana Mujay said:

Reveal hidden contents

Yes, the research scientist/ research lab storyline is confusing to me too.  According to the info the prosecutor gave DHJ:

Research Scientist was an expert in artificial insemination/in vitro fertilization. 

However, when Chairman Do &  Hospital Doctor  meet with the Old Man in his hospital room, Doctor says he is OK for surgery. Old Man asks to see a picture of the "Donor". I think they show him a picture of young KSH? He says "He looks like me" and then " it's been 14 years since then, so he must be very big now? "or something like that? Old Man does not seem to realize that Chairman Do had all of the children killed, and both Chairman Do & the Doctor talk like the Donor is alive and well. From this information, my theory is that Chairman Do and Hospital Doctor were creating embryos/ children for the purpose of organ harvesting or whatever was needed to cure the clients. So basically the children were created to be used and then discarded, and they were probably performing genetic engineering on the embryos to make the kids stronger so they could use their blood or organs to cure specific illnesses of their clients. That's my theory for now anyway.  What isn't clear is who are the biological parents of these embryos. Whose eggs and sperm were they using to create the embryos/children? 

Research Scientist is hired by Chairman Do and thinks he is working on infertility research as an expert in in vitro fertilization, helping couples to have children.  Then he finds out Hospital Doctor is actually creating embryos/children who are to be used  and exploited  to treat illnesses.  Totally unethical, so he tells Chairman Do he has to protect the kids, and we know what happens  to him after that.  Chairman Do also gives the order to kill all the children because he can't risk being exposed for his crimes. 

So, who is KSH Biological father?  I thought it must be Chairman Do since he ordered all of the children killed, but at the garden center/ nursery, Research Scientist says "No. 88 is like his father, surrounded in blood", so could his father be the minion that killed the kids or maybe the Loan Shark Grandfather?  Or is his father the Old Man at the hospital since he said KSH looked like him? 

So now we know that Seul Gi was also one of the children. And yes, Research Scientist did say " I wonder if No. 88  knows he is living with his daughter?"  So it's very confusing because later they make it seem like Loan Shark was Seul Gi's father? Male sperm doesn't develop until a boy reaches puberty, so KSH could only be the father of an embryo if he had gone through puberty when they took his sperm. I think KSH was too young for that.   I look in Google for information about if you could use DNA to make a clone of  yourself but as the opposite sex. Theoretically possible, but extremely difficult to actually do in real life.  However, this is dramaland, so perhaps Chairman Do  research lab figures out a way and use KSH DNA to create Seul Gi. 

The sentence “ i wonder if no 88 knows he is living with “ his “ daughter?  Who is  “his”? 

Was “his” the guy who has crazy wife aka HJ’s foster father?

If Seul gi is KSH’s daughter, should the sentence be “ he is living with his own daughter”?

I assume HJ, didn’t get killed eventhough she is one of the orphaned childs because the crazy wife wants her as a child. But i’m confuse didn’t she hear or get curious about the dead children from her past. I mean she’s a cop. She should try to investigate at least like KSH investigated his past. Anyway i’m still confuse about the plot lol

And i guess the baby was Seul gi?

7 hours ago, Yana Mujay said:

Hide contents

Thats right, i'm bit confused 'bout that.. And how 88 escaped?

Hold up...so SG is 88's daughter?? How does that work?? Are we just gonna assume that he reached maturity at that young age?? How else did they take his sperm from him??

OMG THE QUESTIONS ARE INCREASING EVERY EPISODE :w00t: AND I AM LOVING IT!!

Seems like DHJ will sneak into KSH's house / room in ep 6. I guess she will find out about his true identity soon, I don't know if she will report this to the prosecutor to avenge her past lover or if she will team up with him to resolve the orphanage case.

Well she's slowly falling in love with him and she realized that he is her childhood friend so I don't think she will report him. I just hope she won't be like "well ok", I need them to fight and be enemies for one moment, even if it is just for a few minutes lol.

1554618237538_1_152412.jpg

I also think that the Seulgi / KSH part is a mistranslation, it doesn't make sense if he's her father, wtf. That would be some extreme bioethics mess. DHJ adoptive father is such an evil man, this scene where we see all the dead children is so disturbing. :(

Archived