[Drama 2019] Kill It, 킬잇

0ly40

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, jongski said:

I'm already waiting.. drooling. Haven't done so since Kim Moo Yeol's My Beautiful Bride. I was in awe of him physically and acting wise plus story was  excellent.  This drama.. and the action scenes very Bourne Identity....

Out of all the Korean shows I've seen My Beautiful Bride has had the best fight scenes - severely helped by having a main actor that actually looked the part physically. Too often the leads in shows like this have some idol or someone like Lee Min Ho as the lead who have clearly never lifted a weight before.

This actor looks like he's actually a bit built - hoping the fight scenes don't let me down and are at least on the level of My Beautiful Bride.

Can't wait for this one.

1 hour ago, anony12345 said:

Out of all the Korean shows I've seen My Beautiful Bride has had the best fight scenes - severely helped by having a main actor that actually looked the part physically.

ahhh. Thank you for the nudge...  I have had that on my watch list. for a long time. 
Need to move it up...

I really like Jang Ki Yong's acting skills. Huge fan of Come And Hug Me. Can anyone tell me if his character is a good or bad guy in this series? It's hard to tell from the promos. I'm assuming he is both good/bad. Just wondering because I prefer happy endings in dramas! And this one is definitely not clear in terms of what type of ending can be expected...

12 minutes ago, fitzsimmons said:

I really like Jang Ki Yong's acting skills. Huge fan of Come And Hug Me. Can anyone tell me if his character is a good or bad guy in this series? It's hard to tell from the promos. I'm assuming he is both good/bad. Just wondering because I prefer happy endings in dramas! And this one is definitely not clear in terms of what type of ending can be expected...

I think he was abandoned as a child and was trained to kill at a young age and grows up to be a hitman.  Supposedly he takes revenge on those who made him who he is?  Not positive but he hides under the guise of a veterinarian.  Again not sure if he wants to be normal or just trying to hide his identity.  We shall find out.  

2 hours ago, fitzsimmons said:

Thanks! I will give this series a try because he is a very talented actor. I'm unfamiliar with the actress, though. So it should be interesting. 

Nana first drama is the Korean version of The Good Wife.. and she's good.  She's got strong vibes personality. This will only be her second drama.  She was supposed to be with Park Hae Jin for tha Four Men  drama but she left.. we all know the sad plight that one. She's in Swindlers too.  That's the only thing I know of her.

Her parents are trying to marry her off to that older man, who seems to be one of the enemies of the male lead (imo). :vicx:

47 minutes ago, choco milo said:

Looks like there will at least be a hint of romance (the way I like it), so I’m happy.

Yeah, from what we have seen so far they are somewhat equal and they have their date in a shooting range :lol:

7 minutes ago, seteney said:

Her parents are trying to marry her off to that older man, who seems to be one of the enemies of the male lead (imo). :vicx:

Yeah, from what we have seen so far they are somewhat equal and they have their date in a shooting range :lol:

I noticed that they were trying to marry her off also, but I didn’t know that it was to that older guy next to her. I have to watch it again and listen hard. I’d like to see that, because it’ll make for some nice drama.

44 minutes ago, choco milo said:

I noticed that they were trying to marry her off also, but I didn’t know that it was to that older guy next to her. I have to watch it again and listen hard. I’d like to see that, because it’ll make for some nice drama.

I guess it is to him, he was the only guest at the table and she looked nervous :lol:

We only got a glimpse, but it told us a lot already. Her family is well off and wants also a powerful son-in-law.

If I am wrong, don't quote me :D (quote me of course).

I like her already, an actual free spirit and tough one, but at home very restricted and loyal to the parents. That's a realistic touch here imo and I'm curious how she will develop.

@seteney (I made sure not to quote you :P

I rewatched the trailer and I didn’t hear them mention anything about marriage. I think she might be adopted though, as the voiceover said  ‘think about why I brought you into this house and raised you’ or something like that. Also at the table they the lady was telling her to quit her job and take a position fitting the FT group reputation. I just realized that the older guy at the table is probably her (adopted) dad from the relationship chart (if I remember it properly), and that means the lady with him might be her stepmom or maybe her dad’s girlfriend, because she doesn’t seem to like Nana very much.

The music was kind of loud and, to be honest, I am not that great at Korean, but that is what I got from the trailer.

8 hours ago, choco milo said:

@seteney (I made sure not to quote you :P

I rewatched the trailer and I didn’t hear them mention anything about marriage. I think she might be adopted though, as the voiceover said  ‘think about why I brought you into this house and raised you’ or something like that. Also at the table they the lady was telling her to quit her job and take a position fitting the FT group reputation. I just realized that the older guy at the table is probably her (adopted) dad from the relationship chart (if I remember it properly), and that means the lady with him might be her stepmom or maybe her dad’s girlfriend, because she doesn’t seem to like Nana very much.

The music was kind of loud and, to be honest, I am not that great at Korean, but that is what I got from the trailer.

Ohhh, it's impressing nonethless you understand a bit. See, I can't understand anything, I still struggle even with names, so this is what I interpreted from the trailer :lol:

Whew!  Like I said.... previous page. I haven'y drooled  for an actor's physical awesomeness since Kim Moo Yeol.. during his work out scene in My Beautiful Bride (if you've been to the thread, I was salivating :P )

I like the actors story I like th teasers I like strong characters I like action crime drama! OCN is my fav network.  This better be sub! I remember for MBB it took about 3 or 4 week before ep 1  was even sub.

Archived