[Drama 2019] Kill It, 킬잇

0ly40

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chemistry or not I'm going to need minimal romance unless it makes sense and furthers the plot/characters. OCN rarely let me down in this regard so glad it's on this network.

Really don't currently feel the need to see touchy romantic scenes between these two with how their characters are being described and the tone/mood of the show - think it needs to be deft if they do include it and OCN are usually good with this. Other networks would defo have some slo-o's of them holding hands or something with some sappy OST in the background.

@0ly40, thank you for starting the thread.
Waving to @triplem, @jongski@marykarmelina, and everyone else on the thread says-hi-smiley-emoticon.gif
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fashionable killers and dogged detectives in OCN’s Kill It

killit-stills3101.jpg

I feel like it goes against dramaland code to have an unstylish killer, not that I’m complaining or anything. OCN’s upcoming action thriller Kill It has released some stills of our main leads Jang Ki-yong (Come Here and Hug Me) and Nana (The Swindlers, The Good Wife), both looking very suave as a former hitman-for-hire and a detective, respectively.

Read more on Dramabeans

It suppose to be March 16th... It got pushed back? Did this really get pushed back? Really? ...Really? ...Really?! But I need this, do you know how long I've waited to see JKY on my screen again?!

giphy.gif

Please tell me that this really isn't pushed back... Pleassseeee!

7 hours ago, lshadowl said:

Sad to tell you that it did get pushed back to the 23rd of March.

The good thing about it, is that we have more time to request it from Viki. 
Currently they do not even have a fan channel for it.  (not good news)

So lets make sure we submit license requests for it.

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

7 minutes ago, irilight said:

The good thing about it, is that we have more time to request it from Viki. 
Currently they do not even have a fan channel for it.  (not good news)

So lets make sure we submit license requests for it.

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

I sent in my request.  We need all the help we can get!

7 hours ago, triplem said:

I will submit request too @irilight...

But for folks like me from Asia...it will be subbed by Viu. At least subs will be out there somewhere 

@triplem - double thanks!   thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif
Both for submitting a request, and for bringing the good news that Viu will carry it.
oh, I wish they would carry more of the Cable Drama on a regular basis.

606c5830740e41b89991f279160ef581.jpeg?s=

3 Reasons To Tune In To The Premiere Of “Kill It”

OCN has a new suspenseful drama on the way called “Kill It” starring Jang Ki Yong and Nana.

“Kill It” will tell the story about a veterinarian with a secret past as a killer, and a detective chasing after a serial killer. The drama is jam-packed with various things to look forward to. With one week left until its premiere, the staff of “Kill It” has listed three reasons why this killer action drama is the “it” drama of this spring.

Jang Ki Yong the killer and Nana the detective

Jang Ki Yong and Nana, who have grabbed viewers’ attention with their stunning appearances in posters and stills, will lead this drama as a killer and detective respectively. Kim Soo Hyun (played by Jang Ki Yong) is a vet who is hiding his identity as a former killer, and Do Hyun Jin (played by Nana) is a detective who became acquainted with him by chance. Together, they will tell a suspenseful story of how the best killer became the target of a detective.

Kill-It1.jpg

New and stylish “killer” action

“Kill It” will open the drama with stylish action scenes through the “best killer” Kim Soo Hyun and Do Hyun Jin, a detective who graduated at the top of her class from the police academy and holds a world record for darts. Jang Ki Yong will show elaborate “killer” action through guns, knives, and wires, while Nana will use everyday objects such as darts to set a new standard for action.

Foreign actors

Actor David Lee McInnis and former “Abnormal Summit” member Robin Deiana will appear in “Kill It.” David Lee McInnis will portray Pavel, who raised Kim Soo Hyun as a killer, while Robin Deiana will appear as the second generation Red Mafia member named Karimov. They will meet Kim Soo Hyun when he finds himself abandoned in Russia for unknown reasons and starts to learn how to become a killer.

Kill-It3.jpg

“Kill It” will premiere on March 23 at 10:20 p.m. KST. Check out the teaser here!

source

I love the teaser! yup very high quality very good. I damnn excited.

I'm already waiting.. drooling. Haven't done so since Kim Moo Yeol's My Beautiful Bride. I was in awe of him physically and acting wise plus story was  excellent.  This drama.. and the action scenes very Bourne Identity....

7 hours ago, choco milo said:

Highlight teaser. 

I get more excited for this drama as time passes. The teaser looks really high quality.

Thank you for the teaser. I can see their chemistry already. Love the action scenes in this drama. I’m so excited and looking forward to it

Archived