Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Upcoming Drama 2019] Man Who Bakes Bread, 식빵 굽는 남자 - Yook Sung Jae, Park Eun Bin & Seo Ji Hoon - Premieres 2019

Man Who Bakes Bread

C4BUz7WVUAAEzBc.jpg

DETAILS

Title:  The Man Who (Bakes) Toasts Bread 

Hangul:  식빵 굽는 남자

Genre:  Fantasy, romance

Network: tvN

Episodes: TBA

Writer: Joo Hwa Mi

Director: Lee Jong Jae

Broadcast: First half 2019

SYNOPSIS

"The Man Who Bakes Bread" is about the romance, truth and lies surrounding a cat that can transform into a human, and its owner. The premise begins with a cat that only protects and looks after itself, and then becomes a human male one day. It is based on an original Naver webtoon, "Welcome."

CAST

tumblr_npvv0qe7Pq1qm3h6go1_250.gif

Yook Sungjae as Hong Jo

The cat that sometimes becomes a man.

He wants to become human for his owner, and in order to stay by her side, he starts living a double life.

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, Youtube, etc.. should be reported to their respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  Viki, Viu,Dramafever, ) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 2

5dda6a8a0c3b4b9a8afa84d81683acb7.jpeg?s=

Park Eun Bin, Seo Ji Hoon, And BTOB’s Yook Sungjae In Talks For New tvN Drama

Feb 21, 2019
by D. S.kim

More actors are in talks to star in tvN’s upcoming drama “Man Who Bakes Bread” (literal title).

“Man Who Bakes Bread” is a romance drama based on a Naver webtoon, which tells the story about a cat who can transform into a human and the cat’s owner. Previously, it was reported that BTOB’s Yook Sungjae is in talks to take on the role of Hong Jo, the cat that sometimes becomes a man.

On February 21, reports stated that Park Eun Bin and Seo Ji Hoon are also in talks for the drama. In response, Namoo Actors said, “‘Man Who Bakes Bread’ is one of the dramas that Park Eun Bin was offered. She is currently reviewing the offer.”

Seo Ji Hoon’s agency similarly responded, “It has not been confirmed that Seo Ji Hoon will appear in ‘Man Who Bakes Bread.’ It is one of the dramas he has been offered.”

“Man Who Bakes Bread” is written by Joo Hwa Mi of “Marriage, Not Dating” and “Introverted Boss” and directed by Lee Jong Jae of “100 Days My Prince.” The drama is set to premiere in the first half of 2019 via tvN.

(I want both Seo ji hoon and Yook Sungjae ) But I don't know about Park Eun bin.

• Like 1

I hope joy of red velvet is the lead actress. Ive been following them since we got married aire

Don't hate me for this but  Seo Ji Hoon acting is better than the male lead. Just sayin'.  But I prefer  and rather see SJH to be in a gritty plot drama. Something like  also tvN adaptation of  webtoon "Sweet Home" which I think will be second half of this year

1 hour ago, jongski said:

Don't hate me for this but  Seo Ji Hoon acting is better than the male lead. Just sayin'.  But I prefer  and rather see SJH to be in a gritty plot drama. Something like  also tvN adaptation of  webtoon "Sweet Home" which I think will be second half of this year

YSJ already rejected this offer.

But I'd like to see him as the cat, he so much resembles one))