[Official Thread] Song Wei Long 宋威龙

hush puppy

(Posted on: Wednesday, 30 September 2020)

Pretty Quiet These Few Days.  Guess Song Wei Long Is Concentrating On The Shootings for  "Zhang Gong-An"

Song Wei Long's film and television resources are good. The company will still strive for more resources for him. Both ancient puppets and modern dramas are available. He is currently positioned as a full-fledged artist. (Finally he is recognised by his boss. And I'm glad he does so by himself. Getting the projects himself and showing visible improvements in his acting skills)

He will also participate in variety show recording in the future. There are fashion blockbusters coming out. (Ah ha.  I wonder which Fashion Line this time. I guess they will wait for the premiere of "Zhang Gong-An" before they announce):P

• Love 1

Song Wei Long, who stars in "Go Ahead", is actually a Blancpain fan like Ryota Katayose 

"Go Ahead" has finally come to an end.  Regardless of words of mouth or ratings, it is regarded as a leader in domestic dramas.

This funny and bitter story has gained the favor of a large number of audiences. 

Even the Japanese star Ryota Katayose expressed his love for this TV series.

bb3d2d8b96d1430f846772297ce46a31.jpeg

However, even fans may not know it. In fact, apart from the show itself, Katayose Ryota and Ling Xiao-Song Wei Long also have a common hobby that is hard to find.  They are both fans of the Blancpain's Fifty Fathoms Wrist-Watches - a classic watch series.

In this photo, Song Wei Long is wearing Blancpain V series 6651.

96886aaeb4aa4652a4f43edd10746975.jpeg

Ryota Katayose is wearing a blue suit and Blancpain's new Fifty Fathoms series blue Sedna gold submersible watch.

d73277d876c94d23a40d21fd3c3f34a2.jpeg

If Song Wei Long wearing the Blancpain V series is a distinguished and elegant gentleman, then Ryota Katayose wearing Blancpain's Fifty Fathoms is a bold and curious trendy boy. Through their interpretations, we can understand the current young people. Diversified temperaments and attitudes.

• Like 1

I just found another write-up by an "Aunty-Fan" of  Song Wei Long. Someone who initially had a bad impression of him - because of all the gossips, rumours and black articles she has read. (Share it here with you all):

Song Wei Long, a demonized man

Written by JULIO

Let’s talk about Song Wei Long today. I saw  "Find Yourself".  This drama is really impressive, I really like this brother too much!

u=1624997533,522908913&fm=26&gp=0.jpg

A handsome guy who looks very carefree.  But he is full of negative images!  Until then, I haven't really gotten to know this person, because I rely on the impression given by the media!

At first I saw him in a poster of  "Untouchable Lovers".  I thought the boy looked good.  I vaguely remembered the shocking feeling when I first saw him, and also remembered the boy's name-Song Wei Long. But I didn't watch the drama.

u=3455792146,3311171130&fm=26&gp=0.jpg

After a long, long time, this boy came into my sight again.  Because a friend said that she likes Song Wei Long.

I went to Baidu Baike and discovered that he was born in 1999 years.  I was so shocked that I almost fell off my chin. What I searched and found, was a mess of negative news, so I didn't have a good impression of him!

After a long, long time, I watch "Find Yourself" and I had to admire his handsome appearance. I search Baidu again. Of course, what first caught my eye was the "chaotic love history".

I didn’t click to watch it, and I just scanned the fashion MV. After watching a lot of fashion videos, I found that his fashion expressiveness is really strong.  He can handle all kinds of exotic clothes.

I clicked an interview and found out how the contrast is so big.  He spoke so softly and answered well. The first time I saw this person a little changed.  It was so different from what I had originally remembered. But when I searched his name on Weibo, it was still a mess of articles, and instantly I couldn't like Yuan Song anymore.

But the drama is so magical and I am still chasing it. Well, I went to station B again (please forgive me for being so cheap). I watched some interviews. I really found that this kid was demonized by the media!

It is completely different from the image in the fashion video or marketing article. Speaking very softly, he didn't feel harsh at all.  It was completely inversely proportional to his mature and handsome  face. 

He has the face of an adult, but the age is there after all, just like a kid. Appears to be very afraid of loneliness and sentimentality. Such a child seems to be a kid!

In all the three-years' birthday parties, there is a rapid growth visible to the naked eye.  Just like a child who has been forced to grow up.

On his 18th birthday, he was lively

t014e4fb4ab85bcca6b.webp

At his 19th birthday, Song Wei Long seem to have grown up a lot (in appearance, there is a man's rudiment),  but still a lot of sentimentality.  He expressed his feelings and stories truthfully, pure and simple! Looking at him is like looking at my son.  But if my son grows up like this, I will laugh out of my dreams (no delusion, I have to find myself a boyfriend).

On his 20th birthday, he felt like an adult already, regardless of appearance or speech. But there are fewer words, and he seemed more restrained.

He is really a child who is forced to grow up by the environment. 

At his 20th birthday party, there are two very impressive words.  He told his fans:  

"I am not a person who can express myself well" and

"Thank you for staying with me when I am not so good."

That's probably what I said!  I want to say that the character of this "Boy" is really gradually becoming more introverted, and his self-confidence has been worn out. 

As an old aunt, I watched the child choked and said, and heard his sincerity, and I really felt sad. 

To kill the heart, public opinion is the best sword.  And this sword just stabbed in his heart impartially!

Spoiler

v2-1295ce48ff2a7537d7917902bbb9f181_720w.jpg

People who are not good at expressing will have some common problems.  That is, they don’t like expressing; have obstacles in expressing; and don’t like to praise themselves (except when they are with people who are familiar, close and trustworthy to them).

They sometimes get excited in front of these people. They will talk endlessly, because they feel safe and they will be affirmed by the other party. This is the source of courage). 

But they often hide their emotions in front of the general public, which leads to most people misunderstanding them.  

These changes in Song Wei Long makes people understand what the real entertainment industry is.  So cruel, so rough, so realistic. 

The audience cannot wait for him to grow up quickly over the years.   And more of it requires him to overcome obstacles and do it alone. Crazy at the wind.

After a long time, Song Wei Long gave me the intuitive feeling again:

~ There is a great contrast between actual character

and appearance

~ Child with an adult face

~ Others will treat him with the eyes of an adult, ask

him, and write his story.

~ The appearance is handsome, sharp and

aggressive, and the facial features are as deep as

Roman sculptures. This face makes girls extremely

insecure. But the actual personality is quite soft

and cute. The child who speaks very softly,

sincerely, and kind-heartedly, really makes people

realize what is meant by "being unappealing". 

Song Wei Long is a child demonized by the media!

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

(Posted on: Thursday, 1st October 2020)

Song Wei Long:  New Burberry Shoots - for Esquire "Mr Fashion Fine"  October 2020 Issue Cover Blockbuster

Song Wei Long appears on the cover of the October issue of "Mr. Fashion Fine". He has three-dimensional facial features and a tall body. He is particularly eye-catching in all his photos, giving you a stylish interpretation of autumn and winter.

:P

• Love 1

(Posted on: Thursday, 1st October 2020)

I Love This Comment On Song Wei Long's Interpretation Of  "Ling Xiao" in "Go Ahead"

"Other crying characters will soon be forgotten, and Ling Xiao, played by Long, can be remembered for a long time. Like one, I hope that Long can play more characters for everyone to remember! ! !"
  • Love 1

(Posted on: Friday, 2 October 2020)

Song Wei Long|Slow Hot Party

Song Wei Long just left from a feast of ratings. In the past eight months, he has aired four plays, two of which are very popular, and the platform ratings have reached new highs. In a popular sense, they are "fire".

Song Wei Long himself didn't raise himself, but he felt the heat firsthand. The most obvious is that there are more people picking up and dropping off the plane at the airport, and more people go to the location-site to watch him filming "Zhang Gong-An".

Last night, at the new movie studio in Xiangshan,  where he is shooting "Zhang Gong-An", he stopped work at 3 o'clock in the morning, and someone followed  his car. 

<p>嗨,新的一天又开始了,我是你们的小可爱。</p><p>宋威龙时尚先生fine 十月刊封面大片,穿着BURBERRY秋冬服饰出镜,明暗光影映衬立体五官轮廓。</p>
快讯|蔡徐坤活动、杨幂白宇大片、王源晚会、鹿晗晚会

This is not what he is happy to say. High popularity and consumption are two sides of "fire." Song Wei Long understands too much. He has been in the industry for nearly five years.

He has suffered from silence before. He has passed the period of either-or dualism. One of the present logic of life is that people must accept all established facts, especially public figures, who have public attributes that cannot escape. Accepting the gaze and gaze of others is a fate that every actor cannot escape.

The filming of the new play "Zhang Gongan" has just started for over a month now, and Song Wei Long is pleased that "the filming is getting smoother." 

Zhang Ping’s role is difficult. “He is a relatively dull character, but he is a bit cute. How cute is not knowing how to be cute. That degree is difficult to grasp.”

Judging whether Song Wei Long is interested in a person or something, the method It's especially simple. See if he "will talk more".

Right now, drama and roles are a topic he is willing to talk about more. He has entered a more professional state. For young  Song Wei Long, the set is a precious experience, and he especially needs this experience.

Song Wei Long never intended to be a "hermit". On the contrary, he enjoys playing with everyone.  But he is a slow person, not good at socializing, and does not want to be alone in public.  That is not his nature. 

Now in similar occasions, he will subconsciously pay attention to the emotions on each person's face, whether he remains silent or smiles in response, and he has a set of standards applicable to him, which is one of the manifestations of adulthood. A slow-hot person is not the only way to turn his back to the crowd.

This year, because of the epidemic, Song Wei Long stayed at his home in Dalian for half a year, but still not enough. Dalian is a seaside city with plenty of sunshine and idle life. Everyone has their own rhythm and is not pushed by life. It is not an exaggeration to say that Song Wei Long is also in the same structure as this born and raised city.

He admits that he loves home, he loves to run home as long as there are two or three days off after his debut. There are several memories of home, being woken up by the sun every morning, or the whole family sits and eats together. 

Often breakfast is not up to date. When I was young, my parents were busy with work and couldn't manage. Five yuan was placed on the table, which was his food expenses throughout the day. He was also happy to hang around outside, swimming in the sea to catch crabs, and rushing home when his mother got off work to make dinner. "It's warm, free, sunny, and safe."

Beijing where the company is located. Xiangshan where the location-crew for "Zhang Gong-An" is located.  Or Hengdian, where the Burberry cover blockbuster is filmed, all symbolize Song Wei Long's public realm. There is no room for personal emotions, and every move requires precision. 

At this time, Dalian citizen Song Wei Long exited and actor Song Wei Long appeared. There was an hour of makeup and hair and countless night scenes of actor Song Wei Long. 

The new play "Zhang Gongan" involves the details of the case. Many scenes are filmed at night. Work is stopped in the early morning, and work is resumed in the evening. The rhythm of day and night has been adapted, but after the night filming is finished, a new round is faced. Work and rest adjustments.

IMG_4398.jpg

Under the high intensity of professional training, the rest time is compressed, and the cover shooting for Burberry is also squeezed out. 

Song Wei Long only finished the location shooting for "Zhang Gong-An" at 3am that day. It was almost 5 am when he returned to the hotel to sleep, and he departed from Xiangshan to Hengdian for Burberry Magazine Cover shooting at 7 am on time.(He only slept about 2 hours).

When all the shooting was over, it was 6pm that evening, and he had to return to Xiangshan to continue filming "Zhang Gong-An". 

In the circular announcement, he learned to make himself as comfortable as possible: he arrived for the  Burberry shootings early in the morning wearing a pair of black sandals.  After a group of shooting, everyone's eyes moved to the display, he turned sideways and let out a long breath , Whistled quietly. Vent at first sight, but act in an orderly manner. 

At the shooting site, the plaid coat was put on and taken off nearly a hundred times, and dozens of styling was done, but it was almost meaningless in the lens. He took it and said, "I'll try it." He pulled the collar over his shoulder casually, and he "had it." In the social field, he is slow to heat up, but at work, he is willing to be a person who takes action before words

Nowadays, after the layers of childhood filters are disenchanted, it is no longer the self-confidence of a little boy "getting a stick and starting to play".  But the thoughts and determination of a young actor, who "wants to act". 

Time is absolutely fair to everyone, but Song Wei Long has an absolute advantage. He has just turned 21. He is really young as an actor. He has been hand-picked by the lens and spotlight. The Burberry studio experience is constantly blessed. There are countless brand new ones around him. Sparkling party moments that are truly worth celebrating.

• Love 1

(Posted on: Saturday, 3 October 2020)

Everybody knows that Song Wei Long wants to learn Martial Arts after watching one of Jet Lee's movies

But most didn't know that he used to be bullied by his Schoolmates for his "Fair-Skin" and "Looks"

He has a scar on his head and another on the left side of his face, because he was bullied by his schoolmates.  So, another reason for him wanting to learn martial arts is - to defend himself

Other lesser known facts:

- Girls used to chase him in school.  Once, during lunch-break at school, he heard a girl called his name. Before he knew it, the girl kissed his cheeks and ran off. He said once that he felt so annoyed. (Violated, I think.  So can we blame him if he falls in love?)

- His parents put him in a Private, Residential School. He will travel home during the weekends  Strangers will take photographs of him. He has to turn away or change positions.

- He became a "Tao-Bao" internet model and began to make micro-videos at 14years, because he wants to help his family financially. Although still mischievious and immature, he has begun to think responsibly

- When he got his first salary after becoming an Actor, he bought a necklace and bracelets for his mother, new clothes for his father, and other things for the family

• Like 2
  • Love 1

(Posted on: Saturday, 3 October 2020)

If You Have A Weibo Account, remember to "Vote" for Song Wei Long.

• Voting ends on 16 October 2020. Just click on the Blue Link given below
  • Click on the "Purple Banner"
  • Click on the Voting Button which is a "Bar Graph" just below Song Wei Long's pix

The 7th China Good Actor Award

To Vote, click on this link below. Register and Vote:
Seventh China good actor network TV channel crew vote

The seventh # 中国电视Actor # online voting has officially started! 
Voting time: September 15th 24:00 to October 16th 00:00
Participation: Search for # 中国电视Actor # to enter the topic page, click to enter the voting page, and vote for the good actors in your heart ~

• Like 1

(Posted on: Sunday 4 October 2020)

1)  Click the Link Below To Watch A Brief Video of  Song Wei Long  at a Burberry Makeup Product Launch

http://t.cn/A6bbv1WD

2) Click The Link Below, To Watch Another Video With A Compilations Of  Song Wei Long Executing His Martial Art "Kicks"  &   "Jumps":

http://t.cn/A6bUWEa9?m=4555959026850222&u=60039

• Like 1

(Posted on: Sunday, 4 October 2020)

This is a Beautiful Photo of Song Wei Long too - at 19 years of age

But his youth is lacking. Others’ youth is spent on campus. At 16-year-old, this boy is playing basketball on the court, sweating, and rushing from one plane  to another every day.  Rushing to the announcement, shoots in various crews. The pressure is for him to bear.

In an interview with "Very Close", when asked what makes being a star different from before, Song Wei Long talked about his childhood friends.

"People grow at different speeds, and their directions are also different."

Friendship is a little broken by the distance of reality. You can never find friends for a lifetime.

Some friends you think are good can only stay with you for a period of time. After all, you still have to go alone.

Adult communication is no longer as pure as before.

Everyone starts to have their own life. Family is no longer carefree. The older you grow up, the more lonely.   Friendship becomes a luxury.

"I am a very passive person, so I'm afraid to disturb others, but I hope that others are willing to contact me."

• Like 1
  • Love 1

(Posted on: Sunday, 4 October 2020)

Hunan Satellite TV Mango

[Top 30 star TV series dominance index in September 2020] Wang Yuanke, Gao Weiguang, Nie Yuan, Zhao Youting, Bai Jingting, Zhang Jiayi, 7) Song Wei Long Zhang Xincheng, Qi Wei, Tan Songyun, Zhu Yilong, Wang Ou, Jin Dong, Mei Ting, Zhang Su, Fan Ming Dynasty, Li Zonghan, Dong Yong, Zhou Xun, He Bing, Chen Jianbin, Huang Jingyu, Peng Guanying, Tong Yao, Luo Jialiang, Mao Xiaotong, Zhao Liying, Chen He, Sun Jian, Jiang Shuying

Song Wei Long ranks No 7, out of the 30 Top Stars. (Very well done for a 21 years' old "quite-new" comer, who has to source for his own projects)

What's going on!   In Mango TV drama  Hot Search, Song Wei Long's  three  dramas are in the top ten list  [great]

3. "Go Ahead".
7."Find Yourself".
9."Untouchable Lovers".
  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1