Quantcast

[Official Thread] Song Wei Long 宋威龙

(Posted on: Saturday, 19 September 2020)

Finally Song Wei Long appears shortly after 3pm.  Look at the crowd which came to see him. 

He is here to promote Safeguard Products. That's why he is in "Blue".

timg?image&quality=80&size=b9999_10000&sec=1602611134386&di=0dea4453a0ec4806abadb7fde11d9f09&imgtype=0&src=http%3A%2F%2Fww4.sinaimg.cn%2Fmw690%2F006aR1Qfly1giw2uue61rj31900u04ch.jpg

Not easy for Song Wei Long to earn a living. He has to take time off from his shooting of "Zhang Gong-An" to fulfil his product endorsement duties.

He looks a bit tired and haggard. 
  • Like 1
  • Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(Posted on: Thursday, 15 October 2020)   Song Wei Long telling us that he'll be at The 13th China Golden Eagle TV Art Festival tomorrow night   #GoAhead  Song Wei Long, Tan Song-yu

@hush puppy he is indeed rare. His dedication to his every role is admirable. I have always wondered, as someone who is so bashful & shy, how did he managed to act during his kissing scenes.. he m

(Posted on: Wednesday, 21 October 2020)     It took me some time to locate this Video, where  Song Wei Long  took us back to his Hometown - Dalian, Liaoning Province in North-East China

Huanyu film and television actor Song Wei Long @宋威龙99 attended the Shufujia (Safeguard) Health Transmission China event today - in Hang Zhou today (19 September 2020)4019-izmihnt3558415.jpg

73bf-izmihnt3554459.jpg

3ba5-izmihnt3558082.jpg

Spoiler

8083-izmihnt3557945.jpg

2690-izmihnt3557718.jpg

cc87-izmihnt3557394.jpg

a38b-izmihnt3557255.jpg

19d2-izmihnt3557144.jpg

58b6-izmihnt3556864.jpg

Glad to see his Hair growing,  and his "bangs" returning:hwaiting2:

• Like 1

Song Wei Long’s (Safeguard) brand activity pictures at Hangzhou today.  These facial features are really superior, and the body proportions are good

• 0f33-izmihnt3724568.jpg

• 0cc4-izmihnt3728040.jpg

868a547fly1giwcm24cgbj21kw16o4qr.jpg
Spoiler

868a547fly1giwcm0na0mj21kw16odwe.jpg

Spoiler

• e8ce-izmihnt3728120.jpg

•  
  • Like 1

(Posted on: Sunday, 20 September 2020)

Song Wei Long has won over yet another International Viewer

I've never been into Chinese Series/movies until I watched Go Ahead drama staring by Song Wei Long , Tan Song yun, and Zhang Xincheng. I was amazed by their chemistry then I've decided to support them especiallly Song Wei Long , he is such a great actor.[good]

At 16:18 on September 7  from Weibo International Edition

• Like 1

So many gorgeous pics today:heart:

0088JPmxly1giw9swqipbj32io1ogu0z.jpg

Spoiler

0088JPmxly1giw9stt8qkj32io1og4qs.jpg

0088JPmxly1giw9sys3mqj32io1oghdw.jpg

0088JPmxly1giw9t11wg8j32io1oge84.jpg

0088JPmxly1giw9p391h7j32io1ogb2c.jpg

0088JPmxly1giwbmrndxuj32io1og7wk.jpg

0088JPmxly1giw9t3cgbdj32io1oghdw.jpg

0088JPmxly1giw9t92ndoj32io1ogx6t.jpg

0088JPmxly1giw9tb7gzsj32io1oghdw.jpg

64441a2fgy1giwj9al1aej21zl2zeqv5.jpg

Spoiler

006nbJSqly1giwkhg2yrvj32ak3fuhdv.jpg

006nbJSqly1giwkgvkpwkj328s3d6e84.jpg

006nbJSqly1giwwv4oqnsj329s3eohdw.jpg

006nbJSqly1giwkgz3t7fj32h43po4qt.jpg

006nbJSqly1giwwv2r2i6j32io3s0e85.jpg

006nbJSqly1giwkh6qi31j32d83jwhdx.jpg

006nbJSqly1giwwuw1qp0j34802tc7wl.jpg

006nbJSqly1giwwuydbp4j32cm3iye85.jpg

006nbJSqly1giwwv0miq7j32d23jmu10.jpg

Cr.logo

sorry @hush puppy I only good post pics:D

actually one thing i like abt SWL he's handsome but he's not lazy actor (who only use his handsome) bcos every role i can see him as different person,he's really working hard with his acting.

• Like 1

(Posted on: Sunday, 20 September 2020)

"People's Daily" commented on "Youth Actors"

Preface: Recently, "People's Daily" named "August Youthful Actors", which are actually "traffic stars". They are divided into male and female charts. Let's look at the male list first. The actors on the list are Wang Yibo and Lu Han , Zhu Yilong, Wu Lei, Song Wei Long (5th Spot), Zhang Xincheng, Cheng Yi, Zheng Yecheng, Gao Weiguang, Bi Wenjun.

3c5e-izmihnt6046338.jpg

• Like 1
On 9/20/2020 at 12:50 PM, Erafera1 said:

actually one thing i like abt SWL he's handsome but he's not lazy actor (who only use his handsome) bcos every role i can see him as different person,he's really working

hard with his acting.

@Erafera1  I know.  Good Looks is only a First Impressions.  After that he has to convince us with his Disposition and Actings:

1) I like his disposition.  He is a gentle, low-key, honest and straight-forward person. Too honest and straight-forward at times. He does not seek to impress people. He is just being himself.  (He has been a mischievious boy when young. It is inevitable when he is staying in a private, residential school with other boys. But that is part of growing up.  He has grown into a fine young man now)

2) Acting:  In fact in "Go Ahead" I prefer him over the other. He is so natural. No over-acting. I like it.

So I do not understand all the hoola-bala about his supposedly "Wooden Acting".  

I have seen worse acting from Male Leads in dramas. So bad that I cringed.  So bad that I have to stop watching. Yet nobody complain. 

All actors and actresses retain their natural mannerisms to a certain extent, in their acting. One cannot run away from one's inbornt attributes.  i enjoyed all his dramas: UL, Find Yourself and Go Ahead.  I like his movie: "Love The Way You Are" also. And his acting has improved visibly, with each drama.

If his acting is "wooden", he would not have won 2 Awards for them. 

• Love 3

(Posted on: Monday, 21 September 2020)

In 2020, the rankings of single TV dramas of Mango TV series are released. The top 3 are:

"Go Ahead" Tan Songyun, Song Wei Long Zhang Xincheng,
"Find Yourself" Song Qian, Song Wei Long
"Under The Power" Tan Songyun, Ren Jialun

**Is it a coincidence that both the Top Two Dramas star Song Wei Long?**

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

(Posted on: Tuesday, 22 September 2020)

Another words of Support from one of  Song Wei Long's  International Fans - from USA

#The world's best 威龙 #Song Wei Long Congratulations!  The
actor is you, you are doing well. Don't doubt your own abilities.  We support you and walk into Ling Xiao's role with you and feel uncomfortable, distressed, and helpless with you. In our hearts, you Song Wei Long is already the best actor. Come on
You're the best 2United States

• Like 1
  • Love 1

More words of support and appreciations from  Song Wei Long's  new-found fans:

# 威龙以家族之名# Re-brushing the TV series, from the beginning to the end feels distressed Ling Xiao, every expression and every action makes people distressed. During the first time I watched the drama, the overall character story of Ling Xiao was not connected, so many people did not understand Ling Xiao, but after watching the complete drama, I will know how well Song Weil Long played Ling Xiao!

@一夜长大99

Song Wei Long #凌霄# Although "Go Ahead" is over, but the stamina of Ling Xiao's role is too great, and it has been so long since the end of the play, I am still immersed in the role and can't make it out. 

I feel that Ling Xiao is a friend who really exists by your side. You feel sorry for all the pain he has experienced since childhood, and you sincerely hope that he can be healed and be happy.

You can even see a little bit of your past life from him. , Or sadness or healing. 

That's it, this role is just like that! 威龙 99凌霄, you really got the right role, right! There are a lot of people who really like Ling Xiao and love Ling Xiao.

You act well, really, have confidence in yourself. Come on, I will always support you!

(Thanks. Li girl-cherry. Very well-said)

• Like 1

@Erafera1 This one is specially for you

Let's continue to take a look at Song Wei Long's life with the editor. Everyone knows that Song Wei Long's facial features are very superior and three-dimensional, especially his nose is very tall, which makes many people envy. 

The editor thought this was just the appearance status of the refined image on the Filming Screen.  He didn't expect the appearance status of the "raw image" of Song Wei Long to be the same as the refined image and without any modifications.  The girls were moved. The editor was dazzled at first!

From the biographical picture, we can see that Song Wei Long's complexion is still very fair and in good conditon after leaving the filming filter, and it feels very sunny and energetic. 

• Love 1

Is Anyone Of You Suffering From "Go Ahead" - Song Wei Long  Withdrawal Symptoms?  

:cries3:

Is there a fresh Song Wei Long to watch recently ? 

• Like 1