Quantcast

[Official Thread] Song Wei Long 宋威龙

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(Posted on: Thursday, 15 October 2020)   Song Wei Long telling us that he'll be at The 13th China Golden Eagle TV Art Festival tomorrow night   #GoAhead  Song Wei Long, Tan Song-yu

@hush puppy he is indeed rare. His dedication to his every role is admirable. I have always wondered, as someone who is so bashful & shy, how did he managed to act during his kissing scenes.. he m

(Posted on: Friday, 16 October 2020)   The 13th China Golden Eagle TV Arts Festival: Opening Ceremony I post here the part where  Song Wei Long, Tan Song-yun & Steven Zhang jointly

(Posted on: Friday, 4 September 2020)

Congratulations to Song Wei Long !

Huanyu film and television actor@宋威龙99 becomes Emporio Armani  - image spokesperson for men's watches in Greater China and Asia Pacific.

We are pleased to announce that the Chinese actor @宋威龙99 will be the ambassador of #Emporio Armani# for men's watches in Greater China and Asia Pacific. Condensing the arc of time, will return to the gentleness of the wrist, together leading to the direction of the heart loyal to oneself! EAwatches # # # Song Weilong endorsement Emporio Armani men's watch series #

7212-iytwsaz8959106.jpg

0c1f-iytwsaz8959534.jpg

a505-iytwsaz8956313.jpg

Spoiler

4056-iytwsaz8960238.jpg

7155-iytwsaz8960538.jpg

Note: I made a post on 10 July 2020, regarding Armani Watches and Song Wei Long.  And less than 2 months later he is their Spokesman already. It is not just for China.  But for Asia-Pacific as well.  Impressive!

• Like 1

(Posted on: Sunday, 6 September 2020)

The live broadcast of Song Wei Long, netizens said that the body is so poorly lit, it is absolutely amazing! Do you get a sense of youth? 

#中国新厨 Consumer Trend# and Boss Electric Chinese Cooking New Product Launch Conference will be opened on time at 19:30 on September 5LLive microblogging @ boss appliances

3a80-iytwsca3328164.jpg

Spoiler

ab78-iytwsca3273237.png

He works hard for his family and himself.  Products Endorsements require a lot of his time and commitments too
  • Like 1

(Posted on: Sunday, 6 September 2020)

From "Go Ahead" Song Wei Long has gained 1.68 million fans

The drama "Go Ahead"  has been well received since it was broadcast.

Song Wei Long played the role of Ling Xiao. He is a very gentle person, especially for Li Jianjian. Such feelings are actually very interesting.

Song Wei Long  gained 1.68 million fans in this show through his acting skills.  Now he has 12.18 million fans, and I believe it will continue to grow in the future!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

(Posted on: Monday, 7 September 2020)

Song Wei Long bidding goodbye to the Director, Casts and Crew of  "Go Ahead"

One of the Funnier scenes from the drama: "Go Ahead"

• Like 1

(Posted on: Tuesday, 8 September 2020)

(I came across this interesting discussion about Song Wei Long, and would like to share it with everyone here):

Good resources, male lead + good business

I'm not saying that his resources are not good, but they are not as good as those which Yu Zheng has given to the other members of his company. 

First of all, Yu Zheng really doesn't praise him. Except for "Untouchable Lovers",  most of his projects are from external sources, which he has to source himself.  

Not only does Yu Zheng fail to support him, he is also a stumbling block in his career.  The "Zhang Gong-An" case is one good example. He got him embroiled in "Plagiarism" through no fault of his.

1)  "Find Yourself"  is handled by a web drama team before it becomes popular, and it can only be produced at a small cost. No one thought it would be a small explosion. After the broadcast, the team became popular.

2) "Untouchable Lovers" : It was the producer or the investor who wanted Song Wei Long.  Yu Zheng wanted Mi Re

3)  "Long For You" Directed by his friend (Mao De Shu - Cattree) from his modelling days.

4) "Go Ahead" The Director from "Find Yourself" invited him to be the male lead.  He was satisfied with his performance in  "Find Yourself".

One of the strange things about Song Wei Long is that investors will take the initiative to look for him to act.

I think at 18 years ago, his looks and temperament are not as good as he is now.  Yet there are still people looking for him to play the male lead. This kind of thing is really illusory.

But I don’t think he played the leading role in Yu Zheng’s drama. The company he signed with really doesn’t favour him.  But it seems that many people outside his company, likes him.

I don’t know about business resources, advertising magazine endorsements, etc.   But it seems to be quite good.   His hard photos are really good-looking, and the fit is probably the shape fit (I guess)

If he really has the backstage (someone supporting from behind), there really won’t be so many "navy armies"  in Weibo hacking him. He still doesn’t have the kind of red as a traffic actor.

Yu Zheng also bought out his name.  So all his fans’ weibo names can only be brought with him.   If you search for Song Wei Long’s name directly, you can’t find their fans.

For "Go Ahead", Song Wei Long has two very outstanding scenes:  

1) When he asked his screen-mother Chen Ting: "Why don’t you love me" and 

2) Breaking down at the stairwell.

He performed these two scenes well, and the amount of hot searches on Weibo is also high.   But It was withdrawn within seconds. Before, it was basically a black topic at a high level.  But a positive topic will be  quickly withdrawn.  How can this happen if he has a "backstage"? 

The hot search for "Song Wei Long Acting Skills" lead in the finale is actually  "Find Yourself".   The title of the show is all wrong.   It is too dark in showbiz

I'm not a fan of him again n times, I said at the beginning, I just like his face + "Find Yourself"  and "Go Ahead". Everyone will naturally know so much by following these dramas together.

In fact, most of this wave which ridicules him is based on Weibo dy clips chasing dramas, and a few zqsg chasing.  But I don’t think this is a bad thing.  Although it can be seen that this younger brother has made Efforts, I don’t want this kind of fast sales.  But if you can really develop the ability to resist stress and exercise your business ability, things will improve.  It depends on his good fortune. After all, he is good-looking and I want to see him more

• Like 1

(Posted on: Tuesday, 8 September 2020)

The Entertainment Scene in China is extremely competitive. Situation changes by the week.

The popular actor's "hot" list (as at 3 September 2020) has changed blood: Cheng Yi fell to No. 6, and the top of the list depends on playing the villain!

As an actor, in addition to having acting skills, you still have to have good works.  Good works win popularity for the actor.   Bad dramas will drag him down. Let's take a look at the popular actor's "hot" list with a big change.

First place: Lu Han

Second place: Yang Chaoyue

Third Place: Song Wei Long

Fourth place: Zhu Yilong

Fifth place: Wang Yibo

Sixth place: Cheng Yi

b6eb-iytwscc1513149.jpg

• Like 1

(Posted on: Tuesday, 8 September 2020)

Speaking with data:
Quote (one of Song Wei Long's fan):

Song Wei Long is an excellent, hard working, low-key, actor.  Actual results speak for itself.

Some data is not sorted out yet.   Just because we do not boast, does not mean that there are no  "dragon fans".  Being low-key does not mean we can be easily bullied

• Like 1
1 hour ago, hush puppy said:

@Schinza  and @Erafera1,  Thanks for finding your way here.  Hope you like it.  If you have anything to say or post, please feel free to do so.. :wub:

Tq for all the updates my dear.. Have been enjoying reading each & every one of them. Is wishing all the best for SWL's future undertakings.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Someone caught me:D

Thank you so much @hush puppy for all the the updates and information :heart::heart: 

I like SWL since I watched The Untouchable Lover,I like him more when I watched him in happy camp and give me five when he showing his kungfu skills, he's more action than talking:love: that's make me love him more.

always watch his project(I really enjoyed find yourself,love his character there even the story have some lack,but I always enjoyed his scene)and he's good there,and when I found out Go Ahead have same Director and Writer with find yourself,love love the drama so much ,especially Ling Xiao character and here I am,back lurking weibo soompi:lol:

(Posted on: Wednesday 9, September 2020)

(Pix of Charts were Lost with the Softward Upgrade on 15 Oct'20)

Yesterday, we saw several flattering data charts for Song Wei Long.  Today let's go into deeper analysis

"Go Ahead" and Song Wei Long

The lead star Song Wei Long has already launched a "In A Class Of Her Own" previously, but his personal data performance is not satisfactory. Most of the time, he is in the 10th place around the Guduo Domination Chart, occasionally falling out of the top 10. 

On the day of the broadcast of "Go Ahead", he entered the top five on the screen for the first time by virtue of the double drama. After four days of plot fermentation, he firmly ranked in the top three.

It can be proved that the performance brought to him by the play is better than that of "In A Class Of Her Own".

"Go Ahead" was broadcast for 10 days. Song Wei Long was among the top three leading star actors in online dramas for 6 days, and ranked first for 4 days, and has a tendency to continue.

Let's look at the overall rating. According to the backstage data of Guduo, the audience's positive evaluation of Lingxiao reached 27%, the most neutral evaluation accounted for 63.3%, the negative evaluation was 9.7%, and the positive and negative evaluations were the highest among the three brothers and sisters.

In the overall evaluation of Song Wei Long himself, the audience's positive evaluation of him reached 74.2%, and the satisfaction was high, ranking in the forefront of all the actors in the series, while the negative evaluation was only 2.3%. 

According to the barrage analysis, Song Wei Long's appearance, temperament and sense of Su are the main reasons for the high evaluation.

Based on the above data, Song Wei Long's benefits from "Go Ahead" are mainly for him, so his positive evaluation can be so high.

This can also be verified by the Baidu index. Song Wei Long’s Baidu Index is the highest among the leading actors, and now that this trend remains the same.

Among the three works of Song Wei Long this year, the one that received the highest positive evaluation was "In A Class Of Her Own", which reached 81.4%. His positive evaluation in "Find Yourself" also had 59.3%, with an average praise rating of 72%. , Which proves that the audience is extremely satisfied with him.

Yuan Song and Ling Xiao’s character design can be said to be good.  Ling Xiao gives Song Wei Long more room for development than Yuan Song, because of the contradictory settings of the original family.  

Song Wei Long's brilliance will be compromised if the play does not bring people and people do not bring people.

His handsome appearance and natural sense of Su are his big advantages.  But how to use his appearance and sense of Su more freely and deeply through acting skills, and to shape the difference between characters, is a performance he urgently needs to study. direction.

Hey, I don't know if this place and this question is appropriate or not. But ....

Why doesn't it seem like Swl is 'red' after starring in so many potential films and dramas? I mean, I feel like someone is suppressing this guy's popularity, and the company isn't pushing him enough when he has a lot of drama and potential films.

Like UL which has a good and good plot in episodes 1-16 but messed up and sucks after that (sorry, for the author). At the beginning of the episode the swl's acting and aura in playing RZ were quite alluring, but after the 16th episode they made him annoying karaketker. Irritating hairstyles and grooves. I even preferred the second female character back then.

He also starred in the film 'love the way you are' with Vivian sung.

Then 'beautifull reborn flower' with Lin Yun.

Then 'Find your self' with Song Qian, whose fan base is quite strong both nationally and internationally. This drama is even strong enough and earned him more attention.

But why do I feel that he doesn't turn red enough and has a lot of black powder that constantly casts him the image of 'a wooden actor who only relies on handsome faces without acting skills.'

Even in 'Go ahead', this drama can be said to be very successful but if you look at the comments on social media it is even less shining than the other two main actors (I don't mean badly). Here she also took on a role that easily made people doubt her acting skills. Make his acting always compared to other actors.

Also, it looks like he's the yuzheng actor who rarely acts in films / dramas from his own company? or am I wrong about this?

Oh, actually I also wonder what kind of role he was in 'the society of four leave'. I harao he doesn't get the role of being quiet and lacking in expression anymore here.

Also, hopefully he has some martial arts scenes!

And, oh! sorry, if the language I use is too convoluted because I also don't know how to convey my confusion!

11 hours ago, Erafera1 said:

Someone caught me:D

Thank you so much @hush puppy for all the the updates and information :heart::heart: 

I like SWL since I watched The Untouchable Lover,I like him more when I watched him in happy camp and give me five when he showing his kungfu skills, he's more action than talking:love: that's make me love him more.

always watch his project(I really enjoyed find yourself,love his character there even the story have some lack,but I always enjoyed his scene)and he's good there,and when I found out Go Ahead have same Director and Writer with find yourself,love love the drama so much ,especially Ling Xiao character and here I am,back lurking weibo soompi:lol:

:lol: Dear @Erafera1,  I first notice him in "Untouchable Lovers".  I was thinking: "Who is this Handsome Guy". I don't even know his name. But I abandon UL after halfway into Ep2. 

Then I saw him again in  "Find Yourself". This time I finished watching the drama. Like you, I find the Script lacking. The Script-Writers (They are a husband & wife team)  always want to cover too much in one drama.  As a result they spread themselve too thin.  They do not have enough skills to do that.  And the drama ended up - so clumsy.

"Find Yourself" gives too much Coverage to the Second Male Lead.  As a result Yuan Song (Song Wei Long) lost his way and shine.  It would have been more effective if the Script Writers had concentrated more on the Two Leads' Love Story.

"Go Ahead" does the same.  The Script-Writer again tries to cover too much. They gave too much coverage to the Supporting Casts - even in the final few episodes. As a result the Ending is too rushed. There is No Closure for Ling Xiao. Nobody told him - his sister's death is not his fault.  They messed up what would have otherwise been a Great Drama.

In my opinions, Song Wei Long has done a creditable job in "Go Ahead".  It is very clear, he gave his all.  I especially like 3 scenes:

1) When he told JJ how he got through his years in Singapore: thinking about her and their future together.  He looks so desolate and defeated. At that time, I felt his acting has caught up with Tang Songyun and Steven Zhang.

2) When he asked his mother: "Why don't you love me?".  He looks so pitiful. 

3) When he cried his heart out at the Stairswell in Singapore. After his mother snipped up all his photographs with Jian Jian. 

(I'm sure a lot of Viewers would love to hug and comfort him at those moments)

But the Script-Writers did not give enough coverage to Ling Xiao to showcase his inner turmoils and struggles.  Very few scenes on that.  Even then they just skim through.  If they have done that;  given Ling Xiao enough time to portray his emotional struggles, it would have ended in a more meaningful story.  And the general viewers would have understood and empathise with him more.

It is not easy to portray a Depressed Character.  If the Script Writers want to give us such a Character, then they better do it well.  And not half-heartedly like this one.  It ended up meaningless and ineffective.  Which is why the general viewers criticise Song Wei Long /Ling Xiao so much - My Opinions.:D

Nevertheless, after "Find Yourself", I went back to finish up "Untouchable Lovers".  And also, the more I research into Song Wei Long, the more I like him.  He is unlike what I gather from the rumour-mongers

9 hours ago, Hynaya said:

Hey, I don't know if this place and this question is appropriate or not. But ....

(1) Why doesn't it seem like Swl is 'red' after starring in so many potential films and dramas? I mean, I feel like someone is suppressing this guy's popularity, and the company isn't pushing him enough when he has a lot of drama and potential films.

(2) Like UL which has a good and good plot in episodes 1-16 but messed up and sucks after that (sorry, for the author). At the beginning of the episode the swl's acting and aura in playing RZ were quite alluring, but after the 16th episode they made him annoying karaketker. Irritating hairstyles and grooves. I even preferred the second female character back then.

He also starred in the film 'love the way you are' with Vivian sung.

Then 'beautifull reborn flower' with Lin Yun.

Then 'Find your self' with Song Qian, whose fan base is quite strong both nationally and internationally. This drama is even strong enough and earned him more attention.

But why do I feel that he doesn't turn red enough and has a lot of black powder that constantly casts him the image of 'a wooden actor who only relies on handsome faces without acting skills.'

Even in 'Go ahead', this drama can be said to be very successful but if you look at the comments on social media it is even less shining than the other two main actors (I don't mean badly). Here she also took on a role that easily made people doubt her acting skills. Make his acting always compared to other actors.

Also, it looks like he's the yuzheng actor who rarely acts in films / dramas from his own company? or am I wrong about this?

Oh, actually I also wonder what kind of role he was in 'the society of four leave'. I harao he doesn't get the role of being quiet and lacking in expression anymore here.

Also, hopefully he has some martial arts scenes!

And, oh! sorry, if the language I use is too convoluted because I also don't know how to convey my confusion!

Hi @Hynaya,  We are all Fans of Song Wei Long. Which is why we are here.

If you have gone through all my posts here, you would have found the Answers to your Questions already.   We are no Experts.  But we try to support and help one another:

1) I think you already answered yourself. You are quite well-read and informed.

2) Again you are right.  From Ep 17 onwards, the Script to "Untouchable Lovers" was altered to give more exposure and emphasis to the Second Female Lead (who is also one of Yu Zheng's staffs).  That you ended preferring the Second Female Lead, meant Yu Zheng has succeeded.

As for the rest, I think you got the answers too.  

I try not to talk about other Stars. Because this Thread is essentially for Song Wei Long.  But since you mentioned Song Qian. Then I must say she struggled too - initially. She commenced her career in South Korea. When she returned to China, she was not so popular. But she persisted. She is in her 30's now.

Whereas Song Wei Long is just on his way.  Yes. For me, the Story of Song Wei Long is just beginning.  He just turned 21 years on March 25.  He started 2020 very well with "Find Yourself".  And we just saw "Go Ahead".  So if he could just seize this moment and persist, I'm sure he will break free from the shackles holding him back.

In my opinions,

1) he did not receive much support from.....   everybody knows who. 

2) his supposed love-stories from his internet celebrity - taobao model days did not help. (I believe not all are true. He was too young to know what he was doing. Some of them were marketing micro-movies, which the public took to be true. But Lies repeated become Truth)

3) Also there are a lot of things going on in this Industry. That we can never be aware of. The competition for fame, the extremes people will do to attain them, the "navy-armies" in weibo.  Ah.... I don't have all the information and I don't have the stomach to know.

4) Of course, he needs to work on his acting skills and lines-delivery.  Nobody is borned  a natural talent. And he has Zero Professional Training. Unlike most other actors and actresses. So the general public will tend to "peck"  on that.

6) I wish he would go to classes. Take up the challenge thrown him by Teacher Sui Lan of the Beijing Film Academy

7) Get himself a good Mentor

8) And Finally - Good Luck!:lol: