[Official Thread] Song Wei Long 宋威龙

hush puppy

1 hour ago, hush puppy said:

@Schinza  and @Erafera1,  Thanks for finding your way here.  Hope you like it.  If you have anything to say or post, please feel free to do so.. :wub:

Tq for all the updates my dear.. Have been enjoying reading each & every one of them. Is wishing all the best for SWL's future undertakings.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Someone caught me:D

Thank you so much @hush puppy for all the the updates and information :heart::heart: 

I like SWL since I watched The Untouchable Lover,I like him more when I watched him in happy camp and give me five when he showing his kungfu skills, he's more action than talking:love: that's make me love him more.

always watch his project(I really enjoyed find yourself,love his character there even the story have some lack,but I always enjoyed his scene)and he's good there,and when I found out Go Ahead have same Director and Writer with find yourself,love love the drama so much ,especially Ling Xiao character and here I am,back lurking weibo soompi:lol:

(Posted on: Wednesday 9, September 2020)

(Pix of Charts were Lost with the Softward Upgrade on 15 Oct'20)

Yesterday, we saw several flattering data charts for Song Wei Long.  Today let's go into deeper analysis

"Go Ahead" and Song Wei Long

The lead star Song Wei Long has already launched a "In A Class Of Her Own" previously, but his personal data performance is not satisfactory. Most of the time, he is in the 10th place around the Guduo Domination Chart, occasionally falling out of the top 10. 

On the day of the broadcast of "Go Ahead", he entered the top five on the screen for the first time by virtue of the double drama. After four days of plot fermentation, he firmly ranked in the top three.

It can be proved that the performance brought to him by the play is better than that of "In A Class Of Her Own".

"Go Ahead" was broadcast for 10 days. Song Wei Long was among the top three leading star actors in online dramas for 6 days, and ranked first for 4 days, and has a tendency to continue.

Let's look at the overall rating. According to the backstage data of Guduo, the audience's positive evaluation of Lingxiao reached 27%, the most neutral evaluation accounted for 63.3%, the negative evaluation was 9.7%, and the positive and negative evaluations were the highest among the three brothers and sisters.

In the overall evaluation of Song Wei Long himself, the audience's positive evaluation of him reached 74.2%, and the satisfaction was high, ranking in the forefront of all the actors in the series, while the negative evaluation was only 2.3%. 

According to the barrage analysis, Song Wei Long's appearance, temperament and sense of Su are the main reasons for the high evaluation.

Based on the above data, Song Wei Long's benefits from "Go Ahead" are mainly for him, so his positive evaluation can be so high.

This can also be verified by the Baidu index. Song Wei Long’s Baidu Index is the highest among the leading actors, and now that this trend remains the same.

Among the three works of Song Wei Long this year, the one that received the highest positive evaluation was "In A Class Of Her Own", which reached 81.4%. His positive evaluation in "Find Yourself" also had 59.3%, with an average praise rating of 72%. , Which proves that the audience is extremely satisfied with him.

Yuan Song and Ling Xiao’s character design can be said to be good.  Ling Xiao gives Song Wei Long more room for development than Yuan Song, because of the contradictory settings of the original family.  

Song Wei Long's brilliance will be compromised if the play does not bring people and people do not bring people.

His handsome appearance and natural sense of Su are his big advantages.  But how to use his appearance and sense of Su more freely and deeply through acting skills, and to shape the difference between characters, is a performance he urgently needs to study. direction.

Hey, I don't know if this place and this question is appropriate or not. But ....

Why doesn't it seem like Swl is 'red' after starring in so many potential films and dramas? I mean, I feel like someone is suppressing this guy's popularity, and the company isn't pushing him enough when he has a lot of drama and potential films.

Like UL which has a good and good plot in episodes 1-16 but messed up and sucks after that (sorry, for the author). At the beginning of the episode the swl's acting and aura in playing RZ were quite alluring, but after the 16th episode they made him annoying karaketker. Irritating hairstyles and grooves. I even preferred the second female character back then.

He also starred in the film 'love the way you are' with Vivian sung.

Then 'beautifull reborn flower' with Lin Yun.

Then 'Find your self' with Song Qian, whose fan base is quite strong both nationally and internationally. This drama is even strong enough and earned him more attention.

But why do I feel that he doesn't turn red enough and has a lot of black powder that constantly casts him the image of 'a wooden actor who only relies on handsome faces without acting skills.'

Even in 'Go ahead', this drama can be said to be very successful but if you look at the comments on social media it is even less shining than the other two main actors (I don't mean badly). Here she also took on a role that easily made people doubt her acting skills. Make his acting always compared to other actors.

Also, it looks like he's the yuzheng actor who rarely acts in films / dramas from his own company? or am I wrong about this?

Oh, actually I also wonder what kind of role he was in 'the society of four leave'. I harao he doesn't get the role of being quiet and lacking in expression anymore here.

Also, hopefully he has some martial arts scenes!

And, oh! sorry, if the language I use is too convoluted because I also don't know how to convey my confusion!

On 9/9/2020 at 10:25 AM, Erafera1 said:

Someone caught me:D

Thank you so much @hush puppy for all the the updates and information :heart::heart: 

I like SWL since I watched The Untouchable Lover,I like him more when I watched him in happy camp and give me five when he showing his kungfu skills, he's more action than talking:love: that's make me love him more.

always watch his project(I really enjoyed find yourself,love his character there even the story have some lack,but I always enjoyed his scene)and he's good there,and when I found out Go Ahead have same Director and Writer with find yourself,love love the drama so much ,especially Ling Xiao character and here I am,back lurking weibo soompi:lol:

:lol: Dear @Erafera1,  I first notice him in "Untouchable Lovers".  I was thinking: "Who is this Handsome Guy". I don't even know his name. But I abandon UL after halfway into Ep2. 

Then I saw him again in  "Find Yourself". This time I finished watching the drama. Like you, I find the Script lacking. The Script-Writers (They are a husband & wife team)  always want to cover too much in one drama.  As a result they spread themselve too thin.  They do not have enough skills to do that.  And the drama ended up - so clumsy.

"Find Yourself" gives too much Coverage to the Second Male Lead.  As a result Yuan Song (Song Wei Long) lost his way and shine.  It would have been more effective if the Script Writers had concentrated more on the Two Leads' Love Story.

"Go Ahead" does the same.  The Script-Writer again tries to cover too much. They gave too much coverage to the Supporting Casts - even in the final few episodes. As a result the Ending is too rushed. There is No Closure for Ling Xiao. Nobody told him - his sister's death is not his fault.  They messed up what would have otherwise been a Great Drama.

In my opinions, Song Wei Long has done a creditable job in "Go Ahead".  It is very clear, he gave his all.  I especially like 3 scenes:

1) When he told JJ how he got through his years in Singapore: thinking about her and their future together.  He looks so desolate and defeated. At that time, I felt his acting has caught up with Tang Songyun and Steven Zhang.

2) When he asked his mother: "Why don't you love me?".  He looks so pitiful. 

3) When he cried his heart out at the Stairswell in Singapore. After his mother snipped up all his photographs with Jian Jian. 

(I'm sure a lot of Viewers would love to hug and comfort him at those moments)

But the Script-Writers did not give enough coverage to Ling Xiao to showcase his inner turmoils and struggles.  Very few scenes on that.  Even then they just skim through.  If they have done that;  given Ling Xiao enough time to portray his emotional struggles, it would have ended in a more meaningful story.  And the general viewers would have understood and empathise with him more.

It is not easy to portray a Depressed Character.  If the Script Writers want to give us such a Character, then they better do it well.  And not half-heartedly like this one.  It ended up meaningless and ineffective.  Which is why the general viewers criticise Song Wei Long /Ling Xiao so much - My Opinions.:D

Nevertheless, after "Find Yourself", I went back to finish up "Untouchable Lovers".  And also, the more I research into Song Wei Long, the more I like him.  He is unlike what I gather from the rumour-mongers

On 9/9/2020 at 11:55 AM, Hynaya said:

Hey, I don't know if this place and this question is appropriate or not. But ....

(1) Why doesn't it seem like Swl is 'red' after starring in so many potential films and dramas? I mean, I feel like someone is suppressing this guy's popularity, and the company isn't pushing him enough when he has a lot of drama and potential films.

(2) Like UL which has a good and good plot in episodes 1-16 but messed up and sucks after that (sorry, for the author). At the beginning of the episode the swl's acting and aura in playing RZ were quite alluring, but after the 16th episode they made him annoying karaketker. Irritating hairstyles and grooves. I even preferred the second female character back then.

He also starred in the film 'love the way you are' with Vivian sung.

Then 'beautifull reborn flower' with Lin Yun.

Then 'Find your self' with Song Qian, whose fan base is quite strong both nationally and internationally. This drama is even strong enough and earned him more attention.

But why do I feel that he doesn't turn red enough and has a lot of black powder that constantly casts him the image of 'a wooden actor who only relies on handsome faces without acting skills.'

Even in 'Go ahead', this drama can be said to be very successful but if you look at the comments on social media it is even less shining than the other two main actors (I don't mean badly). Here she also took on a role that easily made people doubt her acting skills. Make his acting always compared to other actors.

Also, it looks like he's the yuzheng actor who rarely acts in films / dramas from his own company? or am I wrong about this?

Oh, actually I also wonder what kind of role he was in 'the society of four leave'. I harao he doesn't get the role of being quiet and lacking in expression anymore here.

Also, hopefully he has some martial arts scenes!

And, oh! sorry, if the language I use is too convoluted because I also don't know how to convey my confusion!

Hi @Hynaya,  We are all Fans of Song Wei Long. Which is why we are here.

If you have gone through all my posts here, you would have found the Answers to your Questions already.   We are no Experts.  But we try to support and help one another:

1) I think you already answered yourself. You are quite well-read and informed.

2) Again you are right.  From Ep 17 onwards, the Script to "Untouchable Lovers" was altered to give more exposure and emphasis to the Second Female Lead (who is also one of Yu Zheng's staffs).  That you ended preferring the Second Female Lead, meant Yu Zheng has succeeded.

As for the rest, I think you got the answers too.  

I try not to talk about other Stars. Because this Thread is essentially for Song Wei LongBut since you mentioned Song Qian. Then I must say she struggled too - initially. She commenced her career in South Korea. When she returned to China, she was not so popular because her acting skills are lacking too.  But she persisted. She is in her 30's now.

Whereas Song Wei Long is just on his way.  Yes. For me, the Story of Song Wei Long is just beginning.  He just turned 21 years on March 25.  He started 2020 very well with "Find Yourself".  And we just saw "Go Ahead".  So if he could just seize this moment and persist, I'm sure he will break free from the shackles holding him back.

In my opinions,

1) SWL did not receive much support from.....   everybody knows who. 

2) his supposed love-stories from his internet celebrity - taobao model days did not help. (I believe not all are true. He was too young to know what he was doing. Some of them were marketing micro-movies, which the public took to be true. But Lies repeated become Truth)

3) Also there are a lot of things going on in this Industry. That we can never be aware of. The competition for fame, the extremes people will do to attain them, the "navy-armies" in weibo.  Ah.... I don't have all the information and I don't have the stomach to know.

4) Of course, he needs to work on his acting skills and lines-delivery.  Nobody is borned  a natural talent. And he has Zero Professional Training. Unlike most other actors and actresses. So the general public will tend to "peck"  on that.

6) I wish he would go to classes. Take up the challenge thrown him by Teacher Sui Lan of the Beijing Film Academy

7) Get himself a good Mentor

8) And Finally - Good Luck!:lol:

(Posted on: Wednesday, 9 September 2020)

Modern Weekly Dec 2019 In Time Tunnel: Song Wei Long 

Let Me Re-typed In Bigger Fonts For You All:

To a lot of people, 20 is still an age with little life experience. To Song Wei Long, this is already his 4th year of being an entertainer. Even so, his maturity often gives people a little shock - his maturity doesn't come from acting like he has seen it all.  Even less from being slick at gathering up friends for a merry time. His outer appearance is, still like a big boy who has yet to lose his naivety.  Yet in his eyes, there is a quiet calmness that comes from deep within.

However, once he starts working, he immediately showed professionalism, gained from 4 years of industry experience. The shoot took place on a remote beach in Xiamen. on a day with suddenly changing weather conditions, strong winds, flying sands and rolling pebbles. It was hard to keep your eyes opened.  It was when every staff on set was starting to feel dejected, thinking that the shot would be called off.  Song Wei Long finished changing and without uttering a word, began the shoot.  And just like that he completed 4 looks in one go. It was only until later when his manager protested about the wind and sand, that the shoot moved indoor.

"Maybe it's because I trained in wushu since young, this level of conditions do not seem that bad to me." He laughed. And anyway, I think you can get a unique vibe in wild weather like this."  It was as though he was enjoying this special photoshoot experience.  So much so that when the producer's hat went flying in the wind, Song Wei Long immediately took a stride and naturally picked up her hat as though it was reflex.

During the interview process, he also showed great meticulousness. After finishing the video-interview recording, he took care to remind the videographer.  "You don't have to keep the video-camera yet. Just leave it here and let it keep recording. This way you guys can have more raw footage to work with later on."  His considerations were even more thorough than us. Leaving no room for mistakes.

Learning To Enjoy Loneliness

Song Wei Long keeps 2 dogs. One is a golden retriever salles Zi Xing Che (Bicycle), and after that his parents adopted a little stray dog and called it Ru Yi (According to wish).  Hearing the name "Bicycle", all of us broke into laughter.  "Why did you name your dog Bicycle?"

He laughed helplessly. I didnt give it this name. It was already called bicycle when I adopted it...". "I don't want to buy dogs. Adopting is enough." He said lightly.

Because he is busy working now, he doesn't have the time to keep his dogs company. So he left his dogs back home. So his parents can take care of them.  Usually, he lives alone in Beijing. Perhaps because he is used to live independently since young, he is not afraid of being alone. He might feel lonely sometimes.  But he knows that it's the price of fame, and of growing up.

"I think being alone is pretty important. I've gotten used to loneliness and I enjoy it now. But even when I'm alone, I can't feel completely lonely. Because I'm just someone who just loves to think about things. Overthink.  For example, if I didn't do well in today's shoot, I'll keep thinking about it. I know that the shoot is over and there's nothing I can do about it.  But I've gotten used to being like this for years.  So in that sense I'm quite stubborn.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, hush puppy said:

Hai @Hynaya, Kita semua adalah Penggemar Song Wei Long . Karena itulah kami ada di sini.

Jika Anda telah membaca semua posting saya di sini, Anda pasti sudah menemukan Jawaban atas Pertanyaan Anda. Kami bukan Ahli. Tapi kami mencoba untuk mendukung dan membantu satu sama lain:

1) Saya pikir Anda sudah menjawab sendiri. Anda cukup banyak membaca dan mendapat informasi.

2) Sekali lagi Anda benar. Dari Ep 17 dan seterusnya, Script menjadi "Untouchable Lovers" diubah untuk memberikan lebih banyak eksposur dan penekanan kepada Pemimpin Wanita Kedua (yang juga merupakan salah satu staf Yu Zheng). Bahwa kamu akhirnya lebih memilih Pemimpin Wanita Kedua, berarti Yu Zheng telah berhasil.

Adapun sisanya, saya pikir Anda mendapat jawabannya juga.  

Saya mencoba untuk tidak berbicara tentang Bintang lain. Karena Thread ini pada dasarnya untuk Song Wei Long . Tapi karena Anda menyebut Song Qian. Maka saya harus mengatakan dia berjuang juga - awalnya. Dia memulai karirnya di Korea Selatan. Ketika dia kembali ke Tiongkok, dia tidak begitu populer. Tapi dia bersikeras. Dia berusia 30-an sekarang.

Padahal Song Wei Long sedang dalam perjalanan. Iya. Bagi saya, Kisah Song Wei Long baru saja dimulai. Dia baru berusia 21 tahun pada 25 Maret. Dia memulai tahun 2020 dengan sangat baik dengan "Find Yourself". Dan kami baru saja melihat "Go Ahead". Jadi jika dia bisa memanfaatkan momen ini dan bertahan, saya yakin dia akan melepaskan diri dari belenggu yang menahannya.

Menurut saya,

1) dia tidak menerima banyak dukungan dari ..... semua orang tahu siapa. 

2) kisah cinta yang seharusnya dari selebritas internetnya - hari model taobao tidak membantu. (Saya yakin tidak semuanya benar. Dia terlalu muda untuk mengetahui apa yang dia lakukan. Beberapa di antaranya memasarkan film mikro, yang dianggap oleh publik sebagai kebenaran. Tapi Kebohongan berulang menjadi Kebenaran)

3) Juga ada banyak hal yang terjadi di Industri ini. Itu tidak pernah bisa kita sadari. Persaingan untuk mendapatkan ketenaran, hal-hal ekstrem yang akan dilakukan orang untuk mencapai mereka, "angkatan laut" di weibo. Ah .... Saya tidak memiliki semua informasi dan saya tidak mau tahu.

4) Tentu saja, dia perlu melatih keterampilan akting dan penyampaian dialognya. Tidak ada yang terlahir dengan bakat alami. Dan dia memiliki Pelatihan Profesional Nol. Tidak seperti kebanyakan aktor dan aktris lainnya. Jadi masyarakat umum akan cenderung "mematuk" itu.

6) Saya berharap dia mau pergi ke kelas. Terima tantangan yang diberikan oleh Guru Sui Lan dari Akademi Film Beijing

7) Dapatkan Mentor yang baik untuk dirinya sendiri

8) Dan Akhirnya - Semoga Sukses!: lol:

1. oh, it seems I am not well-read and too busy with the 'why' question.

2. Yes, the writer really managed to RickRoll'D me off the characters of the two main leads. Too many insignificant mistakes and the hairstyle is really annoying. At first I was still trying to hang on in the hope that the storyline would improve, but they got even more chaotic in the main plot.

Song Qian, I also know him since group f (x)

As for his company, if they really don't treat him well, I hope swl can end the contract with them as soon as possible because swl is truly a 'unique' existence in the entertainment industry. She didn't wear the bright and cheerful image nor was she perfect as an angel.

Swl just ... looks real and what it is to me. Although I sometimes feel that this temperament doesn't really fit in the entertainment environment, I can't help but like it.

And yes! I hope he will fulfill Sui Lan's teacher's invitation and prove his acting in his next drama.

• Like 1

(Posted on: Wednesday, 9 September 2020)

"Go Ahead" Zhang Xincheng and Song Wei Long who act better? The voting result of 60,000 people came out

Some people have launched a voting list on Zhang Xincheng and Song Wei Long on social platforms.

The theme is who is better in their acting skills. The final voting result is that 60,000 people participated in the vote, and nearly 50,000 of them voted for Zhang Xincheng. 

My Opinions are: 

These people are so ridiculous.

Since they want to compare. Let's do ours here - rationally :

1) Individual Background:

- Their Ages and Experiences

- The Professional Training received

- Their personal personalities

Song Wei Long

- 21 years old

- A model turned Actor

- Debuts in 2016

- From an ordinary family. He don't have the luxury to go for training. He has to "make hay while the sun shines". 

- No Professional Training received

- A rather Reserved Personality. 

Zhang Xincheng

- 25 years old

- Comes from a rich family. Although his father later suffered a setback in his business. His parents prepared him well for his career.  They sent him to classes for Dance, Opera, Music and Acting.  Graduated from:

-  The Central Academy of Drama, Musical Theatre Performance

- Shanghai Theatre Academy with Performance Major in Music

- The PLA Academy of Arts

- He is a professional pop singer & dancer

-  debuts in 2013

- An Extrovert with a robust personality

2)  Good performance or Bad. It depends on one's taste.  It is subjective.  Some viewers like expressive actings.  Some call it over-acting

3) The requirements of the Script:

- Song Wei Long /Ling Xiao is an emotionally scarred and psychologically traumatised character.  As Jian Jian said: "He is broken up into pieces during the night. How does he puts himself together again, in order to face the following day?"

(So it is only natural that they act differently when both fight over Jian Jian. If they watched the BTS, they would have seen that SWL wants to go aggressive. But the Director asked him to be more restrained)

- He is a neighbour's son. It is only natural that he should act differently from ZXC/ZQ (who is an adopted son) when they respond to Li Hao Chao's outpouring of grief

- If Song Wei Long is also so expressive and aggressive like ZXC/ZQ, then his acting is not only bad, but his interpretation of his character-role is wrong

4) Director's Requirements:

- They have to act according to the Director's requirements.  Not according to the needs and demands of the Viewers.  Why can't these viewers understand this? What is a Director for then?

Have these people ever consider why so many people like Song Wei Long?  It is because of his unique qualities.  He don't have to be like Zhang Xincheng.  No - we don't want him to be.

(Personally I find nothing wrong with his performance in "Go Ahead", apart from his Lines Delivery.  At times I cannot hear him clearly.  Otherwise, he has done a great job)

I think they should change the theme for their Voting.  They are not voting for "Who Acts Better" - But rather  "We Like Who Better"

• Like 1
  • Love 1

(Posted on: Thursday, 10 September 2020)

I found this touching post from a Japanese Fan of Song Wei Long. It was dated 5 Feb 2020.  Share it here with you all:

Kotori Yuzakurako
Hotel Catering
34 people agreed with the answer

At the beginning of watching the drama (Find Yourself), I just thought how could there be such a beautiful boy in this world!  But the name search on weibo was all related to romance scandals and I thought he was a love-brained kid

But later I watched all his interviews. In fact, he was a very sensible and filial good boy. He had a heroic dream in his heart. He wanted to be Monkey King and go to Shaolin Temple to learn martial arts.

He came from a family of three children, two older sisters, and himself.  His parents paid a lot to pay to send him to a Private School.

He exercised his strong and hard-working character when he was 16 years old and signed up to be an Actor.  He cherished every opportunity to reduce the burden on his family. When he first debuted, he was under a lot of pressure because he was not from a major.

When someone asked if he has fallen in love before, he answered very honestly. Maybe he is really too insecure.  That is why he needs a girlfriend.

In the first year of signing the contract, he was alone and nervous. He was lonely and nervous at night and often couldn’t sleep at night. The following year, he felt relieved when his second elder sister came to Beijing to be with him.

He is really too good to be true. Everyone always laughs at him. He has no academic qualifications. The cultural courses may not be very good, but it can be seen that he is really studying the script and pondering on his acting skills. He was originally a very inferior child on the set. It’s just a person watching the script silently in the corner and memorizing the lines. It’s really not empty. He’s still young. There is still a lot of room to grow. There are still many things to experience.

Everyone, don’t be too harsh on him now. I believe he will be able to produce results

He also said that he did not hype, he really did not hype.  He don't know what to post in his Weibo.  But suddenly it was filled with so many black words. The company didn’t clarify  for him. The recent marketing account that he had reported before even ended up more chaotic.

I really hope that many people who only see the surface can take a moment to watch his interview.  Even if it’s filming highlights, so that you can understand a real person.  Don’t just follow the rhythm and talk bad about him.

In the past few years, from the drama "Long For You" till "Untouchable Lovers" and now  "Find Yourself",  he is really making progress. He has been silent for a long time because of the bad voices of everyone. He went to a private teacher to learn acting. Although he didn’t continue studying in school, he definitely worked hard on acting in private.

Don’t say anything bad here.

Finally, put a few pictures to make your face familiar. Thank you for opening this answer. Thank you for seeing here.

Notes:

1) He had his  first love at 16 years old. Puppy Love perhaps. Internet Model Xun Ziying  is said to be with Song Wei Long for a motive - fame. She later abandon Song Wei Long because he did not get popular fast enough, to help her find fame.  She then found another man. She was his high-schoolmate.

2) The second romantic relationship with Lin Yun was only for 3 months. They were just friends.  His agency forced him to end the relationship. And the official announcement letter made it seems that they were in love, so as not to offend or embarass Lin Yun.  SWL was not so famous at that time.  (Lin Yun is older than him by 3 years and was more experienced in love matters. She was with Feng Shao Feng and a few others before SWL)

3) Currently, with Super Model (aka "Super Glue") Zhao Jiali is an unconfirmed rumour. After Lin Yun's case, SWL has no wish to start dating.  But she  chases him very aggressively. She is a Part-Time Burberry Catwalk Model. SWL the Spokesman.  So SWL has no choice.  They will bounce into each other at Burberry Promotion Events.

I don't know about his first love.  But I  the last two cases were initiated by the girls 

Other Rumoured Romances: 
4) Aunty Silkworm: Is just his partner in the filming of Micro-Movies. She is 5 years older than SWL (not true)
5) Zhou Yitong: They were co-stars in the drama: "Longing For You". Just because of an innocent photo taken together, rumours start to circulate that they were in love. She is 5 years older too. (not true)
6) Singer Yu Mei Hong: She has clarified in her portal that the rumours pairing her with SWL is not true.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

(Posted on: Thursday, 10 September 2020)

The brand ambassador @宋威龙99 is wearing a @Burberry Trench trench coat, which has a neat and sturdy shape, showing the British style. #Burberry Song Weilong #

t019746a87e32fecef1.webp

t01bd3f65cf6e889639.webp

Burberry 2020 Trench 风衣广告大片 - 宋威龙

<b>Burberry</b>2020-09-02

t01f606bd4e3c015121.webp

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, ILoveDramas said:

He looks so different with the short shaggy hair that i barely recognized him in the Burberry ad! 

How about this one.. he's even more unrecognisable! I'm sharing to think SWL is a chameleon. He changed colours yet again. Or is it maturity?

Edited by Schinza
No image

(Posted on: Friday, 11 September 2020)

Sharing with you all below, a post I just found in Weibo:

The TV series was in the name of family. I used to have too many restrictions on posting because of the name of the family . I, a passerby, never had the opportunity to complain. 

I want to say that Song Wei Long 's acting skills are improving at a speed that is visible to the naked eye. Compared with the drama of the last fire, some performances in this drama are really remarkable. I don't understand why there are so many bad reviews on acting on the Internet, a little bit malicious and rhythmic, leading to the feeling of being scolded at home. 

• Like 1