[Official Thread] Song Wei Long 宋威龙

hush puppy

On 9/3/2023 at 12:20 AM, Azalea S said:

Thank you @hush puppyfor all your posts! I have a query, some pictures when I click in, I couldn't open at all. Would you know why or help ? Thanks!

@Azalea S   Must be because that webpage from which these photos were taken are blocked in your country.   You are from Canada.  Some western countries do have restrictions imposed on certain social media and internet sources, from China and other Asian countries.

My friend from Germany faces the same problems. :(   She told me Germany has a lot of such restrictions.  She is also a Fan of Song Wei Long and Chinese dramas and movies.

(Posted on: Sunday, 3 September 2023)

Song Wei Long:  Seven Heart Letters

Spoiler

(Credits to Owner for the clip below)

• Love 1

(Posted on: Tuesday, 5 September 2023)

Song Wei Long :  "Bionic"

Is rumored to premiere on 10 September on iQiyi.  That is this coming Sunday.  This is a 4-Stars (Expected Value) Production.  

Plot summary: In the future world, humans have developed bionic humans that are physically the same as humans. The only difference between the two is that they can be implanted with "initial obsessions." 

Due to the rapid development of this industry, some people began to use it for illegal activities. The government finally issued a "ban on androids". 

The government established the "Bright Eyes Investigation Department" to cooperate with the search for undiscovered androids in human society. Investigators Cheng Nuo (played by Song Wei Long) and An Qiu (played by Wen Qi) were led by team leader Wan Guofeng (played by Zu Feng).

Work down. From the beginning, the two could not understand each other, but later they were able to cooperate tacitly to complete the investigation of the case. In the process, the secrets hidden by the two gradually surfaced.

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

(Posted on: Wednesday, 6 September 2023)

Song Wei Long:  Seven Heart Letters

Taking time off from filming to "post" for us.  :lol:

** Read that  the screening of "Bionic" was Postponed.   I hope it is not true.**

Spoiler

• Like 1

(Posted on: Monday, 11 September 2023)

Song Wei Long : Bionic

So the news that it is Postponed is correct.  No news yet on it's New Premiere date. :(

There are a lot of Young, New Male Stars making waves in the Chinese Entertainment Industry recently.

So the faster Song Wei Long's works premiere the better.  I hope he can show us Better Performance in his upcoming dramas.

He has been kind of "Quiet" lately.   Although there are some rumours of a New Drama for him.

• Like 1

(Posted on:   Thursday, 21 September 2023)

Song Wei Long:  Seven Hearts Letters

Still hard at work !     I think they should wrap up filming by October 2023. 

:sparklyeyes: 

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4948356439408693

On 8/11/2023 at 8:45 PM, lolosakurajima said:

Many thanks.* I'll try.

@lolosakurajima  how are you?  still cannot get your photos uploaded?   What is the source of your photos?

(Posted on:   Friday, 22 September 2023)

Song Wei Long:  Bionic

"Bionic" finally obtain it's Distribution Licence today !!!   So we can expect it to premiere on  iQiyi soon.....

Click To Watch The New Trailer:

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4848340249280617

Edited: Saturday, 23 Sept 2023

• Love 1