[Official Thread] Song Wei Long 宋威龙

hush puppy

http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a496/angelangie1980/SongWeiLong/b17eca8065380cd7e80e7222aa44ad34588281e9_zpsewedm5tn.jpg

Profile: 

Chinese name: 宋威龙 / Song Wei Long

English name: Song Wei Long
Birth Date: March 25, 1999

Nationality: Chinese

Height: 185.5 cm

Weight: 65kg

TV Dramas: 

半妖倾城 Ⅱ / Demon Girl II (Ying Long)

我与你的光年距离 / Long for You (Gu ShiYi)

凤囚凰 / Untouchable Lovers (Rong Zhi)

资深少女的初恋 / Find Yourself (Yuan Song)

彼岸花 / Beautiful Reborn Flower (Lin He Ping)

漂亮书生 / In a Class of Her Own (Feng Cheng Jun)

以家人之名 / Go Ahead (Ling Xiao)

君子盟 / A League Of Nobleman (Zhang Ping)

Movies:

破梦游戏之不醒城/ Game Breaker - Unawakened City

我的青春都是你/ Love The Way You Are

我爱喵星人/ Catman

岁月忽已暮/ Love Story In London

念念相忘 / Just For Meeting You

Additional Links

Song WeiLong's Weibo

• 2 months later...

I have my eyes next on this guy after CFY and LHR.  I cannot believe he is only 19 y.o.  but he had already done so many projects. 

i am watching him in "Untouchable Lovers". And for a rookie main historical role, he is kinda ok.  He is still stiff and expressionless in some places, but I will give him a go as there is always place for improvement since he is only 19 and when he filmed this, he was only 17.  I cannot believe he was only 17 when he filmed.this coz his looks are so adult like and his delivery of dialogues are also so matured.  So from now on I will follow his upcoming projects and if I like any of his previous ones, I may give a try.  :wub::love:

• 1 month later...

Looking forward to his next drama with Victoria Song, but the age gap is very big.  From the trailer, it looks hilarious and entertaining, will give it a try.  Thank god the kiss scenes seems to be ok compared to UL.:tounge_wink:

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

(Posted on: 8 March 2020)

Stars who don't match their age in the entertainment industry

Song Wei Long: 20 years old

First of all, I want to state that putting Song Wei Long here doesn't mean he is old.  But anyone who has watched "Find Yourself" should have a hard time accepting that the child is 99 line ...

Stars who don't match their age in the entertainment industry, Song Weilong is okay, seeing Luo Yunxi's envy

The invincible kiss in the play ...

Spoiler

Stars who don't match their age in the entertainment industry, Song Weilong is okay, seeing Luo Yunxi's envy

That shy half-naked drama ...

Spoiler

Ah really the degree of blushing in retrospect.  In fact, if you have watched your brother's variety show, or paid more attention to him, you will find that Song Wei Long himself is still a very big boy.

Spoiler

But his kind of boy is not a child, but a college student.

What is the difference between the two? Take Wang Junkai, a peer of the same age who is often compared when the show is broadcast.  It ’s easy to face Xiao Kai, and it ’s a crime to think of falling in love with him. (But Xiaokai has also become more and more men in the past two years, and it feels like mom won't be long)

But facing Song Wei Long is:  I can!

He has a very "adult" and "sexy" side. Compared to his age, it makes people feel that his temperament is more mature.

Recently, due to the "new coronavirus epidemic", the quite impetuous entertainment circle on weekdays has suddenly stabilized. It can be said that in this special period of time without stars, the big star can finally be able to communicate with their parents.

We've been together for a while, so let's take a look today and let everyone take a look at what some of the most popular mothers look like.

Ms. Xiao Zhan, Ms. Song Weilong, and Ms. Yi Xi Qianxi saw Wang Yibo: Sister Shenxian!

Ms. Xiao Zhan, Ms. Song Weilong, and Ms. Yi Xi Qianxi saw Wang Yibo: Sister Shenxian!

Looking at Song Wei Long's mother again, we can clearly understand the taste of happiness from the photo of their family.  Mother Song did not disappoint people, she is a very high-value aunt, I believe such high-value Twenty years ago, must be a super beauty, you are right.

Song Wei Long won The Best New Actor Award for the 2019 Movie  "Love The Way You Are",  at the 22nd Shanghai International Film Festival on 22 June 2019.  He won the honor of the Most Popular New Actor In The Media i.e. China Movie Channel Media Awards 2019.  

He was obviously very nervous and new to the entertainment industry.  The moment his name was announced, he wanted to go onstage to receive his award.  Luckily somebody stopped him. But he later gave a very brief but apt impromptu acceptance speech.  Well done!

(He was only 17 years' old when he filmed this Movie in 2016)

Song Wei Long receiving one of his first awards for acting - New Male Artist Of The Year, at the 11th Tencent Video Star Awards for his role in the 2017 drama - Long For You

He fumbled in his speech. Obviously very nervous, for a 17years old teenager and with so many veteran actresses and actors in the audience watching him.

• Blob 1

Song Wei Long: "I thought it was a lover, but it was actually a loved one." 

I believe everyone likes watching all kinds of film and television works very much, and the actors in it are naturally very brilliant. Many stars have become popular on the entire network.  In fact, many stars have brothers and sisters and some go shopping with them but are mistaken for lovers. Later, people knew they were relatives.

"I thought it was a lover, but it was actually a loved one." Song Weilong and Wu Lei were nothing.

"I thought it was a lover, but it was actually a loved one." Song Weilong and Wu Lei were nothing.

The first thing to say of Song Wei Long is, his looks are very exquisite. His performance in "Find Yourself"  has won over many people.

Song Wei Long's two sisters are also very pretty. Once he went out with his sister and was mistaken to be a couple. Later, people learned that they are a family. It can be seen that they are of high value. It will inevitably be misunderstood.

Song Wei Long was lonely and arranged for his second sister to come & stay with him in his second year of debut. It seems that their brother and sister relationship is really deep.

Cfensi 

Your source for Chinese Entertainment News

Song Weilong X Dalian

Posted On 01/29/2020By idarklight

20200111-%E4%B9%B0%E5%8D%96%E8%AE%BA-Hen

Song Wei Long in his hometown Dalian

Song Wei Long explores his hometown Dalian in this photoshoot by Jiang Nan. He’s absolutely adorable in the currently airing rom-com Find Yourself.

20200111-%E4%B9%B0%E5%8D%96%E8%AE%BA-Hen

• 20200111-%E4%B9%B0%E5%8D%96%E8%AE%BA-Hen
  •  
  • Song Wei Long in his hometown Dalian
  • 20200111-%E4%B9%B0%E5%8D%96%E8%AE%BA-Hen