Quantcast
angelangie

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Prince of Tennis / Fighting Youth 网球少年 / 奋斗吧少年

teaser release in times of their premier tonight and also the name had been changed to 'Fighting Youth' & '奋斗吧少年'

• LOL 1

new character stills released in their Weibo in advance for tonight premier

4a_PSdu_58kc4Iwy1afTntb2TlXvrt3-xC42Gk8llvb0j-EQH-4GH3ielmW9VGL_UXVawFX4Nky5-5Bg

Spoiler

wp2qIqYL1DGCqzGRZUedkVx6qhNl2TylxBVs3OHpyFsDeM43sskxGJqMCtXn8HuNmUGkqSS6cTDKtSkoZ75Vlqg5CMnhn77zdgSILkCPzDU9oa926ncwHrI1CoTm5mlrXHBHA9i8HknRUqItGoDZl8nTA1WBHVkYxmxvB5chN_T6929Ddgudmb7W4DVhkE-Ti48_IVj6ckX8XIlLI131M1Ke59CTndz8U7C0aNjZlFzYVsjatgO_fTGr3ddijYxkHKLfBBqY2yiDKPBzvxTQhWxW0gudgLXKNl6kYPA-yJ6_2w1Yf_ctxFRPtpfRyI7Tjgb3jYvf3MiuR1uuvgxlBiYuOTgaQKoQlem-BIScdhHxMoUo33G6H2CW0zBAgJewj8Ndw-jLpJwmhpPZhY_JZNNdzzshsRPu73YRfa35bLkGlOdVtN2u6wfc

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Some how i felt i found Inoue is the closes from the new character stills, i wonder if they will have him forcing them to drink all those drinks :D hahahahhaa i found them the funniest and the best part of the series :D 

jUUode4sSvrMAhNrjstTb0AOKRb-mX3tg06yetGo

dhHxMoUo33G6H2CW0zBAgJewj8Ndw-jLpJwmhpPZ

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

saw some of the clips released in weibo......i say PengYuChang got most of Ryoma expression down the pad for now :D 

even Tezuka is very likable too :D 

• Like 1

Airing Schedule for Prince Tennis will run till Sept 2 episode a day from Mon to Wed

yWVzetFPceFV-bpYqVGTNF_zZB1wSfbpxOcG2xO8PlDFtvSigKep8_ac8Z5nGWmBQx_NNfjA6vhRBuCYXOanV1LWlupC0nNbfGhunGMfU4W1c4facKHgfycx

• Like 1

definitely good :D hahahaha i guess im probably the only one watch it...

@lynne22 are you going to watch it for Song YiRen ? :D 

• LOL 2

stills on Tezuka / the team captain :D hehehe i dont really know all so will try to fill in more once i know who is who again lols....

sO992xfx7jebZ5y0E9BFfLLxPgmyqm-f1YuJmhwZ3pdvVfkNt5XSYnIE-HSNFSkRuQBFeeStAqKu610f9aLNtMNASA8h-KGrFaKSbe5fJkvJFD4PYwdW366TxWWeJ3g7eKcUiLHHwUQar-1amC1oKf0DCC3z2Te0

• Like 2

Ryoma > 路夏 (LuXia) by 彭昱畅 / Peng Yu Chang

he got it right even when he said 'Mada Mada Dane' Ryoma does smirk however his smirk is those soft types that i always find cute :) it hard when u turn anime into real life drama however i want to say that PYC really doing great here

bjcO1NUA217F1NdCDwGdCqbzSdT5w80qFqIKqKBy

b21PQjB8Nrrf46LuyuzWzcPbT_RaBmetnbVY0a85

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@angelangie for Song Yiren and also because I also like this kind of youth theme.. :D but subs... huhuhu... where are you??? 

What do you think so far of the story? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

@angelangie for Song Yiren and also because I also like this kind of youth theme.. :D but subs... huhuhu... where are you??? 

What do you think so far of the story? 

totally loving it......they input all the correct theme into it....even the cgi isnt that bad u know....especially just to show the arms and body movement....

i saw some of their making....they really put those efforts into it....im not sure how but DongLi the one playing Momo character that ended playing double with ryoma for the first times is actually doing pretty good....

this is his first times playing the 2nd lead and also his very first series.....of course given that it is a sport theme so it shouldnt be so hard on him since he converted to being an artist from being a professional athlete.....a lil rough in certain area however still i say he is good for a newcomer :) 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Yaaasss I'm trying to find the subs but I don't find any.

Loving the drama already since the storyline isn't that different with the manga except sakuno's (song yiren) a lot of attraction with ryoma (lu xia). Can't wait the subs, since it's a little different with the manga but as long as I watch it, I'm pretty impressed with them

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Meowth said:

Yaaasss I'm trying to find the subs but I don't find any.

Loving the drama already since the storyline isn't that different with the manga except sakuno's (song yiren) a lot of attraction with ryoma (lu xia). Can't wait the subs, since it's a little different with the manga but as long as I watch it, I'm pretty impressed with them

Actually they follow the manga very closely hehehe....since i follow both the drama as well as the anime....so im in love with all the characters :D 

• Love 1

23 hours ago, angelangie said:

Actually they follow the manga very closely hehehe....since i follow both the drama as well as the anime....so im in love with all the characters :D 

yeah, me too. can't help waiting for any ryoma and sakuno moment on the manga, got a slightly little interaction on the anime, finally getting on real dates on the new prince of tennis and it's kinda frustrating to me since I was waiting from me in the same age with momo kaidoh (2nd year middle school) on the manga and finally found their interaction on my 24 y.o :D such an old me.

and now finally the drama comes with the closest storyline and the best cast ever (well at least for me, the cast is the most balanced for me) flower boy everywhere :heart: well, I think nobody can't replace kanata hongo but still, Peng Yu Chang acts nice too they can't be compared! I love Dong Li too, Momo got SO HANDSOME KYAAAH (well, he's one of my favorite character on tenipuri) and is it me or Zhang Yijie looks like an older and *sorry* shorter version of kuanlin???

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

On 8/3/2019 at 12:31 PM, Meowth said:

yeah, me too. can't help waiting for any ryoma and sakuno moment on the manga, got a slightly little interaction on the anime, finally getting on real dates on the new prince of tennis and it's kinda frustrating to me since I was waiting from me in the same age with momo kaidoh (2nd year middle school) on the manga and finally found their interaction on my 24 y.o :D such an old me.

and now finally the drama comes with the closest storyline and the best cast ever (well at least for me, the cast is the most balanced for me) flower boy everywhere :heart: well, I think nobody can't replace kanata hongo but still, Peng Yu Chang acts nice too they can't be compared! I love Dong Li too, Momo got SO HANDSOME KYAAAH (well, he's one of my favorite character on tenipuri) and is it me or Zhang Yijie looks like an older and *sorry* shorter version of kuanlin???

i didnt watch the jap version so i cant tell you however in my eyes im seeing PYG have Ryoma down :D 

DongLi is surprising good for me.....this is his first debut into filming after all....

Hello. 

Watching this drama  raw just for Yiren haha. It's nice and I like the chemistry between Qi Ying and Lu Xia. A bit behind though. Barely watched episode 13. Hoping subs will be released soon. 

• LOL 1