Quantcast

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Prince of Tennis / Fighting Youth 网球少年 / 奋斗吧少年

On 11/23/2019 at 11:05 AM, angelangie said:

@Bea i guess it will be air on Dec/4 according to @n3bula

yesss I just saw the announcement on Netflix. complete first season i am ready

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
On 11/22/2019 at 1:58 AM, angelangie said:

not sure....as it was taken down according to @n3bula, did they finally put it back up?

Yes they did. I was so dissapointed when they didn't air it on Oct 7th. Now it'll air Dec 4th and now title is The Prince of Tennis ~Match! Tennis Juniors~ haha. 

12 hours ago, angelangie said:

because you love Song YiRen like me :D i know how hard it is to understand a language you didnt grasp very well :) 

Yes we love our Yiren. Yeah the struggle is real. Too bad they don't offer you the job of subbing all of her dramas. It's such a long wait for subs. Though I'm thankful to the fans who chose to do it for us. Such hard work. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2019 at 1:45 PM, angelangie said:

no announcement so far......they won the tournament so we are not sure

It would be great if they do a S2 that takes place in Nationals like the anime OVAs. There were really good matches in those OVAs.

On 12/9/2019 at 9:25 PM, adz143 said:

oh my god!!! i just finished this last few days ago... with those sleepless nights.... kekekkee

i wish there was season 2 'coz there's still the NATIONALS!!!!  of course, with the SAME CAST!!! 

Defo. This is my fave LA adaption of the franchise. I hated the Japanese one. But I loved this one, especially how well Ryoma/Lu Xia was portrayed.

Edited by publicansavage
  • Like 1
On 12/15/2019 at 7:06 PM, angelangie said:

yes infact im surprise at how good the CGI is done too.... :) 

That's what surprised me too. Also considering the original anime is so dramatic in terms of tennis playing this adaptation did well in keeping it down to earth.

I hope they'll do a S2 though. I need to see the live action version of matches like

Spoiler

Ryoma v Yukimura and Ryoma v Atobe and Tezuka v Sanada etc.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/13/2020 at 11:00 AM, angelangie said:

so far no planning as far as we can see....and with the outbreak in China alot of filming had halted

I wonder if they'll ever renew this. It was a popular show too. Every month, my faith in the renewal is fading. I hope it gets a S2 eventually, but at this rate it seems unlikely.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...