严智明  Yán ZhìMíng(Inui Sadaharu) by 李鹤 / LiHe

DN92takYYufn7LN28Ksh1WWmZMkaCWY0VnRK6DS7

bU3l-8O0nR3Etcq0HMXkRbn_RilCvrgftQ648qkI

贺兴隆  / He XingLong (Taka-san) by 樊霖锋 / Fan LinFeng

2ZbRFFQC6qyoeJRVsg5hfP-rm9i-ZM__cwVkRLD1

pBhs6er03H65U2vPhd-hkzjtfXCMeEsolsuWt7Z-

齐樱 / QiYing  (Ryūzaki Sakuno) by 宋伊人 / Song YiRen

Synopsis:

A story that follows a tennis prodigy and his teammates pushing the boundaries to make personal breakthroughs based on the well-known manga series ‘Prince of Tennis’. Instead of playing for themselves, they gradually come to understand the importance of teamwork and the true meaning of competition.

Long Ma (Peng Yuchang) migrated with his family to the US at a young age. He inherited his father's inborn talent for tennis to become an exceptional player amongst his peers. However, Long Ma lives under the shadow of his father's success. In order to outdo his father, he devotes his entire life to the sport. The same wilful determination that helps him become a better player also changes his attitude towards tennis as it begins to exist as a tool for him to achieve his dreams.

Hoping that Long Ma can find happiness, his father send him back to China to enroll in the school where he once spent the best days of his youth. After joining the tennis team in Qing Xue High School, Long Ma encounters new possibilities as he meets players from different backgrounds and faces off with the strongest opponents.

(Cr: chinesedrama.info)

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes or read the novel yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Prince of Tennis Weibo

Prince of Tennis Baidu

Song YiRen Soompi Thread

Airing Schedule:

yWVzetFPceFV-bpYqVGTNF_zZB1wSfbpxOcG2xO8PlDFtvSigKep8_ac8Z5nGWmBQx_NNfjA6vhRBuCYXOanV1LWlupC0nNbfGhunGMfU4W1c4facKHgfycx

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators @angelangie l LavelyShai

• Thanks 1

pictures of them in the press conference release by the Prince of Tennis Weibo on Sept/17 to introduce the series and cast

cr: as tagged

007aKVvaly1fvcwm7ljgxj318g0mnwlc_zpsammb007aKVvaly1fvcwm7vi8rj318g0qxai2_zpsus1v007aKVvaly1fvcwm7ahelj318g0o1gtb_zpsinuy007aKVvaly1fvcto3rqdwj30zk0n07wh_zpsgd0r

• Like 1
  • Love 1

i guess this will be the opposition teams that will fight with Seigaku (Seishun Gakuen) :) the middle one is the team leader?? :D 

007aKVvagy1fxgqg444fgj31950u0u13_zpsasmb

007aKVvagy1fxgqgdsqibj31950u0u15_zpssoof

Spoiler

007aKVvagy1fxgqg5zgpsj31950u0x6v_zpsy2vr007aKVvagy1fxgqffkj5lj31950u0u11_zpsjd1l007aKVvagy1fxgqg9p2skj31950u0e89_zpsmatk007aKVvagy1fxgqfxgucfj31950u0he0_zpsfskk007aKVvagy1fxgqgh8sk3j31950u0qve_zpsvekp007aKVvagy1fxgqg474f7j31950u0kjs_zpslpwi007aKVvagy1fxgqg7jwmij31950u0qvc_zpsltrj

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

on top of that they have also already wrap up their filming either on Oct/21 or Oct/22 :) 

6fff0586ly1fwib6mtti0j21hc0u012x_zpsxqnk5d96d3cely1fwizzjwqu2j21900u0wob_zpsnkcv

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I'm here for Song Yi Ren!  With all these cute men in the cast maybe it's more likely we will get English subtitles too:P

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

On 12/17/2018 at 9:52 AM, raziela said:

I'm here for Song Yi Ren!  With all these cute men in the cast maybe it's more likely we will get English subtitles too:P

hope ur dream come true :D

she isnt the main lead though as this series is more about the tennis than more about the romance :) 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, angelangie said:

hope ur dream come true :D

she isnt the main lead though as this series is more about the tennis than more about the romance :) 

That's OK! It will be nice to see SYR in another drama and I like tennis...and the cute guys don't hurt either :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, raziela said:

That's OK! It will be nice to see SYR in another drama and I like tennis...and the cute guys don't hurt either :P

Hahahah definitely it always refreshes ur eyes to see cute guys lols

• LOL 1

new stills released for Prince of Tennis :) with a broadcast date given :D hehehehe hopefully it is true.....

HSOMu5nN3Da0QHyq4hSjE3qvkYb6oA9rAi-Dl_InG1adNKVTDKJZzRmxBw578j1fAebfd1P9XqdKaszdEGu4bpYELhbZeAj5vIue9QykofP9-Zt1H22-dp33ofCp0dFKXnIr5lGYAQJWSy_qzPF66ifvr3FER5tY

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Hello,

Do you know if there is any release date for this drama? I really want to watch it (with ENG sub - hopefully). I read it will be on June 17th but I can't see anything about it.

Thanks !
Marie

• Like 1

On 6/19/2019 at 9:30 PM, lynne22 said:

@Bouhoub Its delayed :(

:(

Thank you and I hope they will have a new release date. I really want to see Song Yi Ren even if it's only a supported role. I'm new in the C-Drama world but is it something common to delay the release date of an upcoming show? Could it be cancelled?

• Like 1

@Bouhoub yeah... nothing is certain with C-dramas these days.... they had too many rules and regulation... sigh... we'll just have to wait... 

• Sad 2

Gonna give it a try as i liked the 2 seasons of the first one from 2008 with Qin Jun Jie,hope this one will be also good

• Like 1