BTS To Premiere Concert Film “Love Yourself In Seoul” In January

Newsie

BTS will be premiering a concert film in January 2019! The film will show the actual events of the group’s concert in Korea, “Love Yourself in Seoul.” The Seoul concert kicked off the group’s “Love Yourself” tour, which took BTS around the world for a total of 41 concerts. The movie, bringing the excitement of […]

The post BTS To Premiere Concert Film “Love Yourself In Seoul” In January appeared first on Soompi

View the full article

• 5 months later...

This concert film is really beautiful. I remember the first time I saw information about the premiere at  https://best-vegas.com/las-vegas-concerts/ while I was looking for how you can spend time with friends. We often attend various las vegas concerts and other events that we simply adore. And for this, when I saw that the premiere of the concert film would soon be made, I immediately decided that I would definitely watch it one of the first.

Archived