Quantcast
Jump to content
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

Recommended Posts

Jemma your husband Daniel is here :joy: laughed so much at that part poor KNJ he seems to be very disoriented, after all the evil deeds he is done guess that’s his punishment. Can’t believe they arrested OSH do they really think this is the way to get back at her, especially after they were the ones who fed her lies that she’s Oh Jemma what a joke the evil guys seriously don’t seem to be creative anymore 

 

The family reunion was amazing Gun is so cute! I really hope everything gets sorted out soon! 

 

Would say poor Esther but she’s so greedy she should be thankful they are patting her love in that house instead of always trying to act like a total gold digger! I mean yeah she did help, but she has done so much horrible stuff that she honestly does not deserve to be “paid” 

 

OH father seems determined to take down Aura I mean we only have a few episodes left and they are introducing a new villain I just hope they don’t make the ending too rushed 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sanha’s family need to move out there quick because the house was owned by Namjoon and the writer maybe forgets that plot.

This is the only episode that Namjoon sweet talked and persuaded Sanha’s mom to find him the poster tube without making a scene even tho in the preview he forced himself to kidnap Sanha’s dad in order to get the jewel back.

His plan isn’t take over Aura anymore before the chairman of Gold Asset wants Aura Group for interests. He needs to get the money and pays back to Gold Asset to get his mom back. But the interests that the chairman Oh insists is too much. I can feel the character is tired now. 

 

  • Like 3
  • Insightful 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At this point, they should want Soo Ho cause he seems to be the one making money for that company lol They were saying Aura Bio was their cash flow but wasn't he the one who revived Aura Bio? 

In between that, he has to play Superman to his wife and father in law. This show really can't give anybody a break lol

 

 So HY's adoptive dad is asking the guy who failed twice to get Aura to get it again for him. Even NJ looked done with this lmao And did I hear wrong? Did HY said that her dad didn't know they had SH impersonating Jemma? How the heck is that possible? So SH never met the adoptive parents and just believed the Jemma bit??? She was supposedly a director so didn't she go into the company? I'm just shaking my head. 

 

Esther should be thankful that she is still being fed. She should have done what she did because it was the right thing to do and not because she believes in give and take. She has some balls to get mad at them for bringing the past. They should always bring it up to her till she dies. That's her punishment. The only thing I agree on with her is Dori. Right now, the kids are tight, but when they grow up, Dori might become resentful. They are clearly playing favorites. 

I'm still cracking up at PSH basically laughing at her. He's really enjoying it. Even her Hyungnim forgot about her lolol

  • Like 5
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

really NJ is going crazy. I feel sorry for him :( I know he is evil but he is also mad, and obsessed, and I still think that he really loved SH in his own crazy way. He is even tender when he looks at her. I can't guess how he will end. But it seems he will lose his mind gradually. I tried to hate him but I just couldn't. forgive me friends

 

I know most of you hate him because he separated the OTP, but apart from that, when I think of it, if he was in love with SH and she wasn't married, would you still hate him? I mean apart from his endless crimes, still whenever I think of him, I find two clues to his character:

 

First: his love-hate relationship with his mother

 

Second: his obsession with Sanha. There is a good reason why he wanted to have her: she is the only one who treated him kindly and thought he was a good person in the first episodes. She took care of him when he was drunk and nursed him. She prepared food for his father's memorial. She refused to dump him when Jo Aera asked her to. Since he never was never treated that way before, he just loved Sanha, because with her he felt almost human.

 

He tried to steal her from her husband for a very simple reason, he doesn't believe her to be married. When Suho lost his memory and was turned to DG, NJ simply considered Suho dead, and in that way, he felt he has every right to make SH his woman. He was hoping that SH would love him too. He thought that even when Suho regains his memory, Sanha will choose NJ and leave her husband. He was even ready to change her to another person "Gemma" and believe she is really Gemma. He hoped she chooses him and leave Suho when she regains her memory. This is part of his madness. When you think of it, you will understand why he is acting like that.

 

I know it is still wrong what he is doing, but then he was never logical. He wants SH to love him back, and is convinced he can make her love him, just because he saw some kindness from her in the first episodes. Because of her kindness, he felt he can be human again. He was tired of himself, and wanted to feel good by seeing love in someone else's eyes.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, chococarmela said:

Why does everyone want Aura Group so much? What's so special about it? :expressionless:

  IF it's in the real world and AURA developed :blush:a cure for dementia, then; I want a piece of the pie:lol:. Anyway, in K-dramaland an A list company is always a target for takeover. 

 

Wondering if OHY is the one who reported that SH impersonated Oh Jemma, that's why the prosecutor's office came by to take her for questioning. OMG :rage:the audacity of this person, or she is trying to save her skin from the wrath of his adoptive father.

 

@chrissydiva, you are right;  Do Ri and Gun will be the one to discover the jewelries:lol:.

 

NJ will probably have an episode of his illness while fleeing with SH's Dad  and get into an accident,  set up the motion of him dying and becomes the cornea donor:weary: I am not sure if I want NJ's cornea:anguished:.  I am really looking forward to the end of this drama:joy:

 

 

  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, dulceres said:

NJ will probably have an episode of his illness while fleeing with SH's Dad  and get into an accident,  set up the motion of him dying and becomes the cornea donor:weary: I am not sure if I want NJ's cornea:anguished:.  I am really looking forward to the end of this drama:joy:

I really don't think so. I think we will have NJ till the end of next week. He still has to develop amnesia, his headaches are going worse now, and his health will deteriorate even more. :D:D:D:D he won't go away quickly especially when we have the new guy HY's adoptive father :D  :D  I didn't watch today's episode, what happened to Jo Aera??

 

I am really afraid to even watch, because I know NJ will have a horrible death at the end, so I am just watching the preview and Youtube clips and the older episodes on KBS World (5 episodes late). otherwise, I am analyzing NJ's character :D my favourite in the drama :D

 

 

 

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@nohamahamoud2002,  in today's ep AR was shown at the beginning, OYH's adoptive Dad probably order his thugs/minions to hide her:joy:as a bargaining  chip for the jewelries that NJ took and lost. You are right NJ will not die easily,   what I meant set up the motion for  him to be the cornea's donor cause his disease is progressing rapidly and if he gets into accident he may have additional injuries. Writer nim, what is your next move?:anguished:

  • Like 5
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, dulceres said:

Wondering if OHY is the one who reported that SH impersonated Oh Jemma, that's why the prosecutor's office came by to take her for questioning. OMG :rage:

 

Interesting thought... 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, kimdaehwi said:

This is the only episode that Namjoon sweet talked and persuaded Sanha’s mom to find him the poster tube without making a scene even tho in the preview he forced himself to kidnap Sanha’s dad in order to get the jewel back.

His plan isn’t take over Aura anymore before the chairman of Gold Asset wants Aura Group for interests. He needs to get the money and pays back to Gold Asset to get his mom back. But the interests that the chairman Oh insists is too much. I can feel the character is tired now. 

 

Yes good thinking. If so, then I guess he is giving up. If his love for his mother is greater than his greed, this will be a good point for him. I hope he repents. I am expecting some master scenes from the amazingly talented JTH.

Really chingu, your analysis is so good, you should have joined us earlier in this thread.

 

 

6 hours ago, Greta Masalskyte said:

Jemma your husband Daniel is here :joy: laughed so much at that part poor KNJ he seems to be very disoriented, after all the evil deeds he is done guess that’s his punishment. Can’t believe they arrested OSH do they really think this is the way to get back at her, especially after they were the ones who fed her lies that she’s Oh Jemma what a joke the evil guys seriously don’t seem to be creative anymore 

 

 

It is a punishment better than I thought. At least NJ will learn his lesson, he really needs to wake up and realize what he did to others :(

 

I hope he pleads SH to forgive him, and makes it up to her by donating his cornea and I hope she forgives him, because that is his last hope for redemption and salvation, although I didn't want him to die, but it is inevitable now :(

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Every bad guy in this drama wants Aura. For HY, she's mistaken chairman to be the culprit for her family's tragedy. Not that I like her a bit (plus her centre-parting flat hairstyle is a disaster) but she wants revenge plus money to treat her comatose sis. The adoptive father, being an underworld society chief, must have adopted them to make use of HY to take over Aura. Chairman & VC are looking into HY's claim. It's likely that the real culprit is AR's dad. Perhaps we will see how HY turns around to betray AR & NJ. Just my 2 cents.

 

@nohamahamoud2002 Imagine you are a lady who loves your husband dearly and the love is mutual. Then someone like NJ comes along and you treat him as a very good friend and clarify your stance that there's no romantic love between both of you. But you discover he is obsessed with you and will never let you go even if you are married and have a kid. If he can't have you, neither will he let your husband have you. He won't sacrifice himself for your happiness with your little family. He wants happiness for himself by having you because of his unhappy childhood. He will attempt to marry and possess you. Will you really feel sorry for him, understand why he is doing this & brush it off as 'nay, he's just a psychopath with good reasons for his behaviour'? I can't, even as a bystander. 

I'd even shudder at the thought of having his pair of 'dirty' cornea transplanted into my dad's eyes. 

But well, the writer might end the drama with what you have in mind, i.e. forgiveness and redemption. 

But don't worry, I am simply referring to the characters in this drama. I won't black mark JTH as he's just acting according to the scripts :D

 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/23/2019 at 4:08 AM, newyee said:

 

@nohamahamoud2002 Imagine you are a lady who loves your husband dearly and the love is mutual. Then someone like NJ comes along and you treat him as a very good friend and clarify your stance that there's no romantic love between both of you. But you discover he is obsessed with you and will never let you go even if you are married and have a kid. If he can't have you, neither will he let your husband have you. He won't sacrifice himself for your happiness with your little family. He wants happiness for himself by having you because of his unhappy childhood. He will attempt to marry and possess you. Will you really feel sorry for him, understand why he is doing this & brush it off as 'nay, he's just a psychopath with good reasons for his behaviour'? I can't, even as a bystander. 

I'd even shudder at the thought of having his pair of 'dirty' cornea transplanted into my dad's eyes. 

But well, the writer might end the drama with what you have in mind, i.e. forgiveness and redemption. 

But don't worry, I am simply referring to the characters in this drama. I won't black mark JTH as he's just acting according to the scripts :D

 

 You really hate the guy so much :D calm down chingu, I am  just pointing out some ideas :D

 

In drama, especially the theatre, we always have to see the motives of the character, he is a villain, but there is the concept of psycho-analysis.

 

For example, we have a tragic antihero, say Othello, he has a weakness in his character, he is Jealous, he kills his wife. He did something totally horrible, but still, I study the motives, analyze them, and see why he did that. This is my point here

 

NJ is an antagonist  (i.e antihero = against the hero of the drama). (An antagonist is the character in a story who is against the protagonist, an antagonist is usually a villain.).

 

 

Protagonist or hero is the good character. here it is Suho.

antagonist or antihero is the villain. Here it is Namjin.

 

Still he is not the typical villain. He is more complex than the usual villain.

 

a typical villain is Jo Aera and Esther, with some motherly feelings

 

Don't worry, I am not taking NJ's side, I know he is evil, I just want him to repent. And again, I believe he is not normal, and unstable, he is mad and illogical.

 

I spent four years doing that type of analysis :D and ended up doing so whenever I watch a good actor, say like Johnny Depp in Secret Window, who was even worse than you can imagine.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@nohamahamoud2002 No worries chingu. I know you study literature. I read Macbeth during high sch & I can never appreciate Shakespeare's plays as I am a science person. But I love art/drawings and everything nice probably due to my left-hand-right-brain theory. Hope that explains:tounge_wink:.

 

x off-topic x

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, newyee said:

@nohamahamoud2002 No worries chingu. I know you study literature. I read Macbeth during high sch & I can never appreciate Shakespeare's plays as I am a science person. But I love art/drawings probably due to my left-hand-right-brain theory. Hope that explains:tounge_wink:.

 

You are a very good person, and have clear cut ideas about good and evil :wub: 

 

Spoiler

I totally understand you. For me I am a strong lover of Classical music so I am into art myself, I could listen to music for very long hours.

 

I just felt intrigued by JTH's performance, if another actor played the role, I would not even have bothered myself to watch :wub:

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With the kidnapping of SH's dad coming up. I see him totally missing his chance at those cornea's that are coming from abroad and the setup is for NJ to donate. We can see that NJ is starting to forget things and he has pain due to his headaches. With him taking the man and they being chased in the next episode I see the potential for NJ to either cause a crash getting hurt and dying which means his cornea's end up with the father or he dies from the metal in his head shifting and he ends up with his cornea's donated to SH's father. Either way there will be a bad end for NJ. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

With the kidnapping of SH's dad coming up. I see him totally missing his chance at those cornea's that are coming from abroad and the setup is for NJ to donate. We can see that NJ is starting to forget things and he has pain due to his headaches. With him taking the man and they being chased in the next episode I see the potential for NJ to either cause a crash getting hurt and dying which means his cornea's end up with the father or he dies from the metal in his head shifting and his time is up and he ends up with his cornea's donated to SH's father. Either way there will be a bad end for NJ. 

It is logical he will have a bad ending, but it would have been more dramatic if he begs SH for forgiveness before he dies, I was hoping for some climax, where he repents and knows he was wrong from the start.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

really NJ is going crazy. I feel sorry for him :( I know he is evil but he is also mad, and obsessed, and I still think that he really loved SH in his own crazy way. He is even tender when he looks at her. I can't guess how he will end. But it seems he will lose his mind gradually. I tried to hate him but I just couldn't. forgive me friends

 

I know most of you hate him because he separated the OTP, but apart from that, when I think of it, if he was in love with SH and she wasn't married, would you still hate him? I mean apart from his endless crimes, still whenever I think of him, I find two clues to his character:

 

First: his love-hate relationship with his mother

 

Second: his obsession with Sanha. There is a good reason why he wanted to have her: she is the only one who treated him kindly and thought he was a good person in the first episodes. She took care of him when he was drunk and nursed him. She prepared food for his father's memorial. She refused to dump him when Jo Aera asked her to. Since he never was never treated that way before, he just loved Sanha, because with her he felt almost human.

 

He tried to steal her from her husband for a very simple reason, he doesn't believe her to be married. When Suho lost his memory and was turned to DG, NJ simply considered Suho dead, and in that way, he felt he has every right to make SH his woman. He was hoping that SH would love him too. He thought that even when Suho regains his memory, Sanha will choose NJ and leave her husband. He was even ready to change her to another person "Gemma" and believe she is really Gemma. He hoped she chooses him and leave Suho when she regains her memory. This is part of his madness. When you think of it, you will understand why he is acting like that.

 

I know it is still wrong what he is doing, but then he was never logical. He wants SH to love him back, and is convinced he can make her love him, just because he saw some kindness from her in the first episodes. Because of her kindness, he felt he can be human again. He was tired of himself, and wanted to feel good by seeing love in someone else's eyes.

 

I don't get that impression of NJ "love for SH".  Even at the beginning when he was doing nasty things in secret but she and her family felt his kindness and reciprocated, he always looked guilty.  He knew that what he was doing was not right.  

I don't get that "Because of her kindness, he felt he can be human again. He was tired of himself, and wanted to feel good by seeing love in someone else's eyes."  He had many chances but he refused to do the right thing.  he thought of SH as an object, the way he tried to force his "love" and to get her to respond to him.   

And I don't think it was a matter of Suho regaining his memory that stood in the way of SH's love for him.  She never felt any such feelings for him.  She told him she thought of him as a kind person but never was there any way he could claim her heart.  Even if Suho was really dead, she would never turn to him.  She made that perfectly clear to him. 

I think he wanted SH because as he screamed at Suho that Suho is nothing without the power of SH's love for Suho.  It was SH who helped Suho regained his memory, helped him withe family and company.  As NJ yelled at him.. Suho is nothing without SH.  and I think that was what NJ wanted for himself.  No SH per se but what she represents.

Because if he really only wanted kindness and someone to believe in him - there was Grandpa.  Before Aera found out she was his son, she was always putting him down and asking Grandpa to get rid of him.  But Grandpa always stood by him.  And yes, years before there was even empty-headed Esther who took the blame for his misdeed.  

How quickly he turned against SH and Grandpa just because they found out the truth about what he did. 

So sorry but I really don't see NJ the way you do.  

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NJ helps the father, by untying him, the mother is begging him to take the father in time for surgery, she is using the word " 수술, " and "빨리" means, surgery, quickly. NJ is not kidnapping him, he is escaping from the thugs, poor NJ :bawling: I was right when I thought he is not totally evil :bawling: The car chase is not like it seems. The thugs want to catch NJ and NJ is helping the father by taking him to hospital, because the surgery has certain time. He is helping SH's family. @Ameera Ali

 

 

 

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/leftywife/pc/

preview: they operate on the father (I think without NJ's cornea :D ) Jo Aera learns about her son's condition, and is talking to his doctor.

 

@newyee I was laughing so hard when you told me "NJ's filthy cornea :mrgreen: "

  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

recaps from today' episode:

The police takes SH because of a contract signed by Oh Gemma. The thugs went to the house to look for the tube with jewels. I didn’t watch yesterday’s episode. But I think NJ wants to save his mother. He has another temporary amnesia, and asks himself "What I am doing in SH's house??"  He forgets, and he goes to the room where SH's family are tied, he asked them who are the men outside?? He unties them and SH's mother tells him they have to catch up the appointment for the surgery. He manages to escape from the thugs, and takes SH's father in the car, the thugs are chasing him, and at last the police arrive, and take the thugs.

 

The thugs find Geon's tube with his toys, they think that NJ deceived them, so they chase him .

 

Geon shows SH’s father the jewels in the tube. The thugs are hitting NJ, he says he doesn’t know where the jewels are. The police arrive and arrest the thugs. They arrest NJ too because of Golden asset.

 

The father goes to the surgery. The police interrogates SH, OH and NJ. 

Aera visits NJ in the prison, he has headaches, it seems he didn't tell her about his condition, he doesn't want her to worry. It is very considerate of him. She will learn tomorrow from the doctor. I hope he doesn't die after all :( :( 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@nohamahamoud2002 OMG! I can sense your excitement & gladness that NJ is not totally evil. BUT, not to pour cold water, he is addressing SH parents as MIL & FIL. His memory is possibly back at that stage when he was courting SH & trying to win SH parents' favour. Or maybe his crooked brain has been straightened by the embedded metal fragment and he's a changed person now.

Anyway, I hope you are right. 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...