Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

9 hours ago, kimdaehwi said:

Does anyone agree having Esther a part of Park Family in the end? And is Suho legitimately  Haechul’s son? I don’t understand when Gangchul said he needs to check whether Suho his son or not :sweatingbullets:

I don't really mind Esther now although I disliked her as much as NJ at the start. I am willing to forgive her a little as she has displayed some motherly instincts for NoAh & Gun & has a little soft spot for the elderly Parks. She changes direction where the money goes. She can't establish much evil on her own as she is not as smart so she is safe to the Parks now as a nanny cum (efficient) spy. She's contented to be accepted into Park's family & works even harder when PSH has promised to give her Aura Gallery or its equivalent to her & NoAh. Unless the Parks go bankrupt, she can be trusted for now. 

Also Esther has her fair share of punishments such as being thrown out of Park house, facing humiliation & kneeling upteen times for forgiveness even to NJ, & serving a jail term. These have appeased me a little.

For GangChul, we only gathered from AR that YunAh is his first love. We've no idea about the entanglement between YA & the bros. As someone mentioned, YA is likely to have an intimate physical relationship with both the bros. 

@Ameera Ali There you are chingu! :wub: 

You hope you didn't miss the romance part of  Daniel & Jemma?:sweatingbullets: 

If it is, @nohamahamoud2002 your 3rd big fan of KNJ/JTH is back :)!

• Love 4

@lu09 I cracked at NJ reaction because did he really expect to not face consequences for driving a van into the sea? Lol How the heck did he think he could live with a piece of metal in his head without any worry? Too busy obsessing over SH. 

For fish food lol since his brother ended up lost in a river, it's only fitting he follows suit. Aera can even join them like she tried before. Happy ending for them lol

• LOL 5

11 minutes ago, chrissydiva said:

@lu09 I cracked at NJ reaction because did he really expect to not face consequences for driving a van into the sea? Lol How the heck did he think he could live with a piece of metal in his head without any worry? Too busy obsessing over SH. 

For fish food lol since his brother ended up lost in a river, it's only fitting he follows suit. Aera can even join them like she tried before. Happy ending for them lol

Tell me about it lol:sweat_smile:. Dude was obsessing over someone else's wife that he forgot about his own little injury:phew:. When the doctor said the metal is pressing the part of memory, I was like, NOT AMNESIA AGAIN. But when I heard he is gonna die, :thumbsup::smirk:. I forgot PDK ashes was thrown into the sea lol. Indeed, Happy ending for them lol:mrgreen::joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

19 hours ago, kimdaehwi said:

Does anyone agree having Esther a part of Park Family in the end? And is Suho legitimately  Haechul’s son? I don’t understand when Gangchul said he needs to check whether Suho his son or not :sweatingbullets:

kinda enjoy the other side of Esther..comical role..she's not smart..she has motherly senses that help her to came back from bad side..she is after all chingus to soo ho....from the start she did it because of her eagerness for having a family..she do it for her child sake.... NOAH will be victimise if so ho neglected Esther from the family....it was NJ who suggested to her to switch so ho and do kyung......coz namjon has his own agenda.....she now new Esther..that what she said to so ho when he warned her not to blab  on sanha gaining her memories back...of course so ho will not 100% believing her..that why he traded the gallery with her loyalty....she will do anything for money..her child ..the character portray as it is from the start..... 

kinda cute, funny and entertaining .....sometimes faded her past wrong doing...!!! haha3...

18 hours ago, kimdaehwi said:

I’ve search Left-Handed Wife in Asianwiki and I came across this person which is a cast in the drama but I’ve never seen him before.

His name is Jeon Hyun-Tae and his role is head of inspection department.

Anyone can tell which episodes he from? Thanks beforehand :)

he i the one who investigate the embezzlement case from AURA audit team ..he interrogate so ho...he had only few scene.... 

12 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I don't know how Jin Tae-Hyun accepted that role :joy:

He is hated all the drama and will also die at the end :D

i dont think he will die easily.. he will first lost his memory...he did forget that he had failed wedding reception with jemma.....i think NJ will have dementia....what goes round comes around..guess the title could be again change to "memories that lost"....

maybe AURA bio could use NJ as pilot patient for their A-9 dementia product......:lol:

• LOL 5

7 hours ago, zet2 said:

kinda enjoy the other side of Esther..comical role..she's not smart..she has motherly senses that help her to came back from bad side..she is after all chingus to soo ho....from the start she did it because of her eagerness for having a family..she do it for her child sake.... NOAH will be victimise if so ho neglected Esther from the family....it was NJ who suggested to her to switch so ho and do kyung......coz namjon has his own agenda.....she now new Esther..that what she said to so ho when he warned her not to blab  on sanha gaining her memories back...of course so ho will not 100% believing her..that why he traded the gallery with her loyalty....she will do anything for money..her child ..the character portray as it is from the start..... 

kinda cute, funny and entertaining .....sometimes faded her past wrong doing...!!! haha3...

There was a scene where Esther said to herself that if the Park family found out the truth about Noa, they will hate her.  And another scene, when NJ's Mom had 'dna' proof that Noah is related to Gangchuel, Esther looked so surprised.  Did the writer forget this or it's no longer convenient to pursue this?  Esther is dumb as rocks and can't act to save her skin so maybe the writer just decided to put it down to plain dumb poor acting! :D

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, O said:

There was a scene where Esther said to herself that if the Park family found out the truth about Noa, they will hate her.  And another scene, when NJ's Mom had 'dna' proof that Noah is related to Gangchuel, Esther looked so surprised.  Did the writer forget this or it's no longer convenient to pursue this?  Esther is dumb as rocks and can't act to save her skin so maybe the writer just decided to put it down to plain dumb poor acting! :D

There are some disconnections along the way. Probably nobody proofread the writer's scripts.

Another example is SH's house which is bought by NJ. He could have transferred its ownership to the thugs to pay part of his debts. It is not a very small house after all as Esther & Tiffany could even 'play hide-and-seek' with SH dad in their front porch & its located in Seoul. 

Btw, what is the currency they use in k-drama? It's mentioned they borrowed 60 mil from the thugs. In USD?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 2

8 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/leftywife/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0682-01-495663,read,,99,793725

Namjun goes to collect the jewellery instead of his mother, and it seems he collapses. I think he calls Sanha

Collapse from the weight of his on stupidity??

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

Esther is only a minor character and I can not forgive her. She may have wanted to have her own family but at the cost of another's? That is wrong. It is never right to basically kidnap a man on his honeymoon after he was kind enough (and foolish) to leave his new bride to come out to help her as a brother, change his face, mess with his memory, live with him for 5 years as her husband making him a father to HER son while watching his wife loose it over his disappearance and then hurt the woman further by saying her husband is dead. And although SH's mom was so in the wrong over putting SH's son up for adoption Esther compounds this by taking the boy and giving him to someone else to raise all to cut the ties to his mother. Leaving SH with nothing to connect her to her missing husband. It was selfishness to the extreme. It was okay to mess up his life as long as she got what she wanted and that was a place in that wealthy family even at the cost of putting in a replacement. 

Even though she went to jail for a hot min and had to kneel and plead and beg she still started this whole mess. Anyone who was trying to climb as she was back then deserves a bit more punishment. What she did impacted a lot of lives and she may be dumb as rocks but she is savvy enough to change sides to who ever may benefit her. 

As for AR what was her thought? Did she like her husband when she got married and realized he had a thing for his sister in law or was this just about her ego that he did not like her as she felt he should and was jealous. To intentionally not help a person who was bleeding and to take her son and abandon it because of greed or because she felt the child may have been her husbands? I think it was jealousy, greed and envy from AR. I really hope that AR's punishment is not just the loss of both son's as she really deserves to spend the rest of her life in prison thinking of how she harmed both of her children. 

I would have really liked for LSH to get his own face back but I doubt they may do that now. Even though everyone knows who he is its better to live in your own skin instead of the face of a dead cousin. Totally weird to me. 

• Like 2
  • Angry 1
  • Insightful 3

4 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@dramaninja I know you are always against the character that separates the OTP. But then what did you think of Esther in the first episodes?? You never mention her

:mrgreen:

Oh dont worry my hate for her is  the same she just took a backseat for now

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Posted (edited)

This ep is so satisfying despite not having sub. Just look at the pics:

hHFs43r.png

AR not knowing Esther had changed the 'murderer' drawings from VC to herself

fnQXT8C.png

NJ sensing a commotion and taking a peep at the drawings

zhfjbQ5.png

Realising the murderer was none other than herself

Spoiler

9Pb2hRS.png

Instinctively stood up to have a clearer look

Spoiler

iGZWWxX.png

Grandma used up all her strength for the hardest slap

Edited by triplem
4th image onwards to go into spoiler. Thanks
  • Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Namjun goes to collect the jewellery instead of his mother, and it seems he collapses. I think he calls Sanha

HY has told NJ & AR that they have been deceived by SH. I doubt NJ will call SH unless his amnesia has set in. I am sure SH will not go to him under any circumstances unless someone important to her has been kidnapped.

• Like 4

Look at Esther trying to kiss up to SH and calling her Hyungnim. She knows where the real power is going to be in that house lol 

Aera's face after seeing the painting is the best thing since sliced bread. lmao

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

@newyee I read the preview, that is why I am making this guess: the translation is not clear but anyway it says

모두가 즐거운 식사 자리, 산하에게 걸려온 남준의 전화에 다들 당황하는데...

everyone is having a nice meal, Namjun calls Sanha and everyone is puzzled

(this is not google translation, I am learning Korean, so I used my brains),

the underlined words mean: "Namjun's phone call to Sanha"

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@newyee I read the preview, that is why I am making this guess: the translation is not clear but anyway it says

모두가 즐거운 식사 자리, 산하에게 걸려온 남준의 전화에 다들 당황하는데...

everyone is having a nice meal, Namjun calls Sanha and everyone is puzzled (I am learning Korean, so I used my mind), the underlined words mean: "Namjun's call to Sanha"

Hopefully, the writer will not let SH see NJ and create another havoc:lol:.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

5 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

SO what is with the title of this drama?

Good question lol:joy::mrgreen:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3