[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/leftywife/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0682-01-495663,read,,89,793235

@Ameera Ali NJ is back :) see the preview, as I predicted they are saying nampyeon (husband) NJ  :D He lovingly holds SH's hands :D

translation

With the appearance of Nam Joon (Jin Tae-hyun), Suho (Kim Jin-woo) goes to Ha Yeong's house with confidence that Gema (Lee Soo-kyung) is affiliated.
On the other hand, Ara (Lee Seung-yeon) decided to make a broadcast for clarification and Kang Chul (rushing to the station) who heard the news ...

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@lu09 & @nohamahamoud2002 @chococarmela & @dulceres & @newyee just imagine SH make move on VC  , he single now , that would rock the boat between LSH & VC , would make AR laugh from joy  :joy::mrgreen: 

I got so tired of the "pure" SH... She got annoying after a while. Exactly why I like the evil SH now.

@Ameera Ali

2 minutes ago, newyee said:

@nohamahamoud2002 I 'fainted' for a few seconds with the preview...:tears: . You were so accurate with your wild guess B).

@Ameera Ali @chococarmela  You are both right! After all the irritating Susi & sobbing, SH should get some cosplay fun. Enjoy while we can before the old SH returns :sweatingbullets:

@newyee Agreed! But maybe the original SH will be much, much better... And more vengeful

I only watched the preview. Got stuck in traffic for over an hour and was late. I'm kinda too grouchy to be watching clips lmao Anyway, so predictable smh 

Basically the reversal order PSH-SH ; Esther-NJ ; NJ-Hae Young 

This is what happens when you ran out of ideas. 

@chrissydiva the preview is much better than the episode itself. I couldn't continue watching clips from boredom. The only remarkable thing is that poor Geon sees his mother, it seems that NJ brainwashed her by telling her that SH and Geon are her enemies. She deceives the poor child and goes to the grandmother's house holding Geon's hands. :(

Spoiler

@nohamahamoud2002 I love it , you just nailed it with pictures about NJ & AR relationship, 

I just finished work , let me watch clips  . But Lets the game begin, now LSH eating himself with jealousy, about what happing in close door :mrgreen::joy:

@lu09 & @chococarmela @newyee I just remember Esther attempt to play wife with LSH , her wearing night dress asking LSH to love her , NJ let’s do better then air head Esther :joy:

I don't know about you guys, but I am very disappointed with the way the narrative has turned out.  This drama has crossed from ridiculous to twisted.  :blink: The writer must have completely lost  steam that he had to go back to the amnesiac storyline.

With less than 20 episodes left, there's quite a lot of ground to cover.  We might end up with a harried finale. 

23 minutes ago, dulceres said:

Reading your comments makes my head spin:lol::flushed:, smh smh, really; writer nim runs out of idea:weary:.  I cringed when NJ holds Oh Gemma/SH' hands :sweatingbullets:. I feel Gun's pain when he saw her:bawling:.

Errr.... it's DANIEL holding Gemma's hand. 

Poor Gun missing his mum. He looks so adorable with that chubby face in the last few scenes. 

@Ameera Ali Shall we give Park Soo-Ho an English name? I'm thinking of Hyde or Linkin :D

9 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

haha NJ always wanted SH to "love" him :D if she can't then why not brainwash her? :D this is so funny :D so typical of NJ :D he has a robot instead of a wife :D:D:mrgreen:

He enjoys producing fakes...fake DK, fake grandson & now fake Gemma :crazy:.

6 minutes ago, newyee said:

He enjoys producing fakes...fake DK, fake grandson & now fake Gemma :crazy:.

@newyee , @nohamahamoud2002 I love how confident he is , he didn’t change  anything about himself & gives SH bad wigs  - as if the name only that make difference  :tounge_wink:

But girls what the third wheel doing with wifey & husband car , giving them weird look next episode  , they need private time :mrgreen:

They really watered down Esther and turned her into the nanny lmao Isn't she the second female lead? How the mighty has fallen. How the hell is NJ going around free? Stay tuned for the shenanigans of Left Handed Wife writer. Lol

Archived