Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

19 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

On korean Wikipedia it is 103 episodes and will supposedly end on 31st May

@nohamahamoud2002, the power that be decided to end this at 103 rather than 104, could be the reason why their is no episode today.:lol::joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

So it's basically 19 episodes left and the writer thought they had time to make the female lead "dead" and come back with a personality transplant??? That should have been done earlier. Lol 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

On 5/6/2019 at 7:36 PM, dulceres said:

@nohamahamoud2002, the power that be decided to end this at 103 rather than 104, could be the reason why their is no episode today.:lol::joy:

You read my mind :D but also there's another guess, I  think they are still shooting so maybe the episode was not edited yet

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, chrissydiva said:

So it's basically 19 episodes left and the writer thought they had time to make the female lead "dead" and come back with a personality transplant??? That should have been done earlier. Lol 

So she did die or...?

• Like 3
  • Love 3

55 minutes ago, chococarmela said:

So she did die or...?

not clear :D but the term "personality transplant" is soooo funny :D@chrissydiva :D 

time for my dear child, I really love him :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, chococarmela said:

So she did die or...?

If she die , would that be the first in kdrama :mrgreen:

@lu09 @nohamahamoud2002 History in this drama when two get in accident one only stay alive so hopefully will be NJ :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

21 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

History in this drama when two get in accident one only stay alive so hopefully will be NJ :joy:

then back to my theory, NJ survived and swapped his face with SH :D:D:D:D

• LOL 6

16 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

then back to my theory, NJ survived and swapped his face with SH :D:D:D:D

:lol::lol: saw a pic of  the actor/actress playing NJ/OSH and both of them have new hairstyle.  I guess we will be seeing NJ soon:rolleyes::phew:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, dulceres said:

:lol::lol: saw a pic of  the actor/actress playing NJ/OSH and both of them have new hairstyle.  I guess we will be seeing NJ soon:rolleyes::phew:

NJ with New hair style, that something to look forward to it :joy::mrgreen: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@nohamahamoud2002 aww the pics are so cute. Is the kid wearing Givenchy?? Must be nice lol i can't tell if it's a track suit or a jujitsu kinda outfit. Someone in that family needs to learn how to properly kick butt a la Lee Joon Gi. If Bong Sang Pill was in this show, this drama would have ended at epi 50 or something lol

Is he gonna see his "not so dead" mama? Where are they? Maybe at the company or his school?? He's in his school uniform unless he came with his dad. I don't know if my heart can take her telling him she's not his mom. Probably gonna think he did something wrong and that's why she left. 

Ok, LSK aka OSH sitting on that staffer while drinking her coffee made me lol 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

35 minutes ago, dulceres said:

there you go :D I have been surfing Instagram too, I followed the dear child and looked up Jin Tae-Hyun  sometimes too :D but he doesn't put many pics so I didn't follow him :):)

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

there you go :D I have been surfing Instagram too, I followed the dear child and looked up Jin Tae-Hyun  sometimes too :D but he doesn't put many pics so I didn't follow him :):)

@nohamahamoud2002, sorry to cut your post;   I also followed the dear child,  his parents  posted some cute pics:lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

@Ameera Ali Jin Tae-Hyun wrote on his instagram that he is shooting :) he is definitely not dead

#last week
Mon.
#shooting (that is posted 3 days ago)

• Like 3
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

If she die , would that be the first in kdrama :mrgreen:

That would be cool. The main character actually dying

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Another suggestion NJ brainwashed SH and married her :). He wanted to do that from the beginning, if he can't make her love him, then .......  

• Sad 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Another suggestion NJ brainwashed SH and married her :). He wanted to do that from the beginning, if he can't make her love him, then .......  

Chingu, your imagination is running wild here lol:mrgreen::sweat_smile:. It's funny how husband and wife are switching partners lol:mrgreen:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

7 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

NO please! I want a pure SH back to PSH & Uri Guni. :wub:

Ha Young should force her marriage in NJ  since she is his longtime admirer :P.

Actually she is photogenic :). NJ needs a lot of love too which HY can give ;).

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Haha you are being serious chingus :D I am just suggesting ideas to waste some time before today's episode :D

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

40 minutes ago, newyee said:

NO please! I want a pure SH back to PSH & Uri Guni. :wub:

Ha Young should force her marriage in NJ  since she is his longtime admirer :P.

Actually she is photogenic :). NJ needs a lot of love too which HY can give ;).

No we need him to marry SH , she is the one for him :joy::mrgreen: , secretly between me and you it’s her banishment for hurting our ears for month with her crazy screaming, where my husband , when I hear these word now I run miles :joy:

long legs with yellow suit maybe can take LSH , she will be ladder , he may need to clime for all Aura  share :joy:

@lu09 & @nohamahamoud2002 @chococarmela & @dulceres & @newyee just imagine SH make move on VC  , he single now , that would rock the boat between LSH & VC , would make AR laugh from joy  :joy::mrgreen: 

• LOL 4