Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

@lu09 , @newyee

15556756881555675654.gif

... poor our Snow White *VC* was kissed to sleep again , or was given poison apple :joy::mrgreen:

15556759521555675932.gif

... one call , he was thrown out of the office , LSH bad bad boy , fight with someone same your size :joy:

15556763771555676349.gif

... the grandmother is over the top, want to leave the home :rage:

Its seem a bad day for good people :tounge_wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

@Ameera Ali, since I don;t understand the language and checked the clips, looks like the evil Mother/Son are on the move purging everyone in their way to rule  AURA:rage: Chairman doubts about NJ:phew:.

Preview: OSH and Mom seem to stir the pot about the pendant, LSH thrown out of office but managed to find VC aka snow white/sleeping beauty:dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

@Ameera Ali @dulceres we need subs to understand what's going on today. But yeah, VC got fed the poisonous apple again and is back to sleeping Snow White lol:joy:.

Finally, they talked about what happened to LSH parents. They showed VC holding something ( it's that thing they use for art) while LSH mom is on the floor bleeding. Did he accidentally killed her??? Poor baby LSH is crying on the floor while LSH dad is just staring??? However what's with the dad? It's like he is not there:confused:.

Grandma officially pissed me off. Let the chairman do a freaking DNA test first before believing anything like NJ is your grandson:crazy:. Did she forgot what he did? Can't believe she guilty tripped him too. What's with the women in this house <_<? Also, how could the chairman believe VC and LSH did embezzlement? I understand if he doesn't trust VC, his own son, however how could he be suspicious about LSH when the guy was cleaning up his family mess from the start? You know what, forget it. People completely forgot he is a doctor, not a freaking business major :expressionless:. Unbelievable.

Finally San Ha mom is stirring the pot again lol. I like this lady when she causes trouble for the trio. As per the preview, she went to the Park's house and claimed the necklace belonged to her son in law:mrgreen:. From the looks of it, she took it back with her. 

LSH found VC location and knows by now, hopefully that AR is not to be trusted. As per preview, he gets kicked out of his office and from the expression on his face, he looks hurt by what's going on.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

@lu09 I told you that LSH family is not bright. All they know is welcoming snakes into the family. LSH needs his own place like his dad. Then again, grandma is going to force herself on him and moved in like he's a kid. She was worse today. She acts like she's gonna breastfeed the darn grandson. Ridiculous! For once, I need SH mom to be as loud as possible. I see SH is back at the Park house to stir sh!t just like we love her lmao

I really don't care if LSH stop working at that damn company. Let his grandpa worry about himself.  He forgot that LSH basically revived Aura Bio and he got the public love mostly because he's a doctor. And he really needs to finish his residency or something instead of doing that corporate nonsense. 

Too bad, they didn't upload the clips with his parents. I have to wait after I go home to see it. Ugh!

• Like 5

@Ameera Ali For a moment, I was thinking where you gotten those pics? Today is Good FRIDAY! How on earth did I think it's Sat so I didn't upload the drama. :w00t: Gonna watch now.... 

Ep 75 preview:

SH & her mom in Park's house. Chairman, granny & NJ with them. SH mom asks Esther about Gun's necklace as she walks down the stairs. Esther seems lost for words as she looks anxiously at NJ and the latter glares at her.

LSH sneaks into VC's ward and calls him.

AR walking along the corridor of the wards (looks like she's leaving)

SH mom holding the pendant and confirms it & chairman says something.

SH & her mom leave Park's house & relate what happens to SH's dad who is waiting outside. He looks disgusted.

Some men are packing LSH's stuff from his office and literally throw him out onto the floor. He sits there looking unjustified.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, chrissydiva said:

@lu09 I told you that LSH family is not bright. All they know is welcoming snakes into the family. LSH needs his own place like his dad. Then again, grandma is going to force herself on him and moved in like he's a kid. She was worse today. She acts like she's gonna breastfeed the darn grandson. Ridiculous! For once, I need SH mom to be as loud as possible. I see SH is back at the Park house to stir sh!t just like we love her lmao

I really don't care if LSH stop working at that damn company. Let his grandpa worry about himself.  He forgot that LSH basically revived Aura Bio and he got the public love mostly because he's a doctor. And he really needs to finish his residency or something instead of doing that corporate nonsense. 

Too bad, they didn't upload the clips with his parents. I have to wait after I go home to see it. Ugh!

Ugh, I was disgusted with what grandma did today:unamused:. Indeed, this family brought snakes into their own household and the innocent ones are paying the price:crazy:. As much as I want LSH to move into his own house, this pair of grandparents of his will not let him be:expressionless:

@newyee I was wondering where were you lol. Thanks for the preview as always:D. Indeed, it's a long weekend, enjoy it:wub:.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, lu09 said:

Ugh, I was disgusted with what grandma did today:unamused:. Indeed, this family brought snakes into their own household and the innocent ones are paying the place:crazy:. As much as I want LSH to move into his own house, this pair of grandparents of his will not let him be. 

@lu09, yup; once the truth comes out, the grandparents will not let them out of their sight :lol:@chrissydiva, concur; LSH should return being a doctor, but; we know that Grandpa will keep him in the company.  Waiting for sub:sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

is this a good drama , I want to start a daily drama but Im lost ?

also can you suggest a good currently airing daily drama

thank you

• Like 5

1 hour ago, 사나다니엘 said:

is this a good drama , I want to start a daily drama but Im lost ?

also can you suggest a good currently airing daily drama

thank you

Yes it is very good. It is on youtube kbs world channel. I like it very much.

• Like 6

Ok so grandma said that her son, LSH's dad, has been in "exile" all these years. Unless it's a new term for death, I'll maintain he's alive. They either told everybody else that he's dead or people just assumed he died since he's nowhere to be seen. From the VC's dream, the dad looked like he was a painter. Maybe that's why he was kicked out. He had no interest in the company. He did look off though. Was he mentally challenged or just in shock? He certainly didn't look like a hyung in that scene. The question is Who killed the mom? The VC is holding that utensil so he looked guiltier but he could have picked it up after the fact. But the fact that he was calling her by her name when she was his sister in law. Couldn't he use the proper term for sister in law? I rather VC was guilty than the dad though. Poor LSH doesn't need to find out that his father killed his mom. Not that the uncle doing it is great either lol Bottom line, that was the most interesting development of today.

Now that Oh Sanah is on the case. NJ, you won't be the fake grandson for long especially since they are coming for her husband too. Crazy Sanha will be coming for y'all. 

Chairman just like that just believed those accusations. Even if he thinks his son is weak like... it's your kid. What about benefit of the doubt??? If LSH was greedy, he would have stayed PDY lol They are really forgetting that he's the biggest victim in all of this. So just because of his whiny wife, he's just gonna be back in trusting NJ over the person who had his back . I can't wait to see his face and his dumb wife's cracked when they see how they've been conned and lost their company. I really don't care about Aura Group or about them right now. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@lu09 Yes, granny is so annoying today. She gets so emo and totally buys into the trick & loses all sense of judgement.

@chrissydiva I am also thinking along that line that LSH dad is alive but living in a mental asylum. But if so, nobody has ever mentioned about it or visited him, perhaps assuming he is the one who killed his wife & to keep the dark secret for the Parks & for Aura's sake. VC shouted 'hyung' in his dream. I didn't hear him calling 'yun ah' or did I miss out? 

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, newyee said:

@chrissydiva I am also thinking along that line that LSH dad is alive but living in a mental asylum. But if so, nobody has ever mentioned about it or visited him, perhaps assuming he is the one who killed his wife & to keep the dark secret for the Parks & for Aura's sake. VC shouted 'hyung' in his dream. I don't hear her calling 'yun ah' or did I miss out? 

Yeah that part was when he woke up. The scene I'm talking about, it was when he was in the dark alone. They didnt show his dream/memory yet. He was first calling out his brother then he said his sister in law's name. Even the subs translated both names. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It's guessing time again, this time on the true condition and whereabouts of LSH's dad.  My guess is he is alive but being kept in a mental assylum, not only because of his condition but because everyone believes  he was responsible for the wife's unnatural death.  

I've been pretty quiet the last several episodes because am so frustrated over the development of the story.  Am sure LSH snd OSH would have their happily ever after but in the meantime, we have to bear with the many ridiculous twists and turns of events. :wacko::huh:

• Like 5

@chrissydiva Thanks for the clarification!

While I like SH mom's intervention on NJ's impersonation, I'm not sure if she does it partially out of greed for Park's wealth ;). Remember how she gives up Gun & tosses LSH out of SH's life to replace him with NJ. 

In any way, I'm alright if NJ stays as the grandson & fights it out with AR over Aura & leave the Parks with nothing.

LSH has been fine not knowing his lineage until he gets married as SH mom has been prompting him. He is self-sufficient as a doctor & has never aspired to be a chaebol & won't greed over his birthright. I'll rather he & SH lead a simple but blissful life with Gun than those entanglements of a superpower family.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

@lu09 @dulceres  I hope we not going towards end similar to It’s my life :cry:

@newyee how many time we gonna witness same crazy scene from SH & her mom , give me my husband , my child , my necklace, what next give me LSH dad :mrgreen::joy:   

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@newyee yeah honestly after this week, the Parks can keep NJ and lose all their wealth for all I care. That would serves them right. Seeing how the chairman treated his sons, I don't really want to see what he can do with Chan and Dori. Probably pitting them against each other well if he lives that long. If by next week, they are still buying that fake story then that's on them. LSH needs to focus on his own family, the one he actually built. He's dedicating way too much time to them and their messes. Are they really planning on staying in that house that doesn't even belong to them? I remembered when he first regained his memory, he told Sanha he needed to get them out of NJ's house, but it's like that plot has been forgotten. Apparently, they can't get a new house, but can buy expensive spy cams and remodel a room for a kid lol

I never trust SH mom, not one bit. If she had the same resources that NJ and Aera had, she would have done worse than throwing a grandson or yelling at her daughter to divorce her missing husband just so she can marry a rich guy. She is just as greedy but pretending she's above all that. A true hypocrite.

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@newyee how many time we gonna witness same crazy scene from SH & her mom , give me my husband , my child , my necklace, what next give me LSH dad :mrgreen::joy:   

You're right! It'll be fun seeing how this gaga mother & daughter team takes on the ruthless mother & son team in the upcoming episodes. However, sorry to say LSH will be a damper to all the craziness as he always pulls a serious & melancholic expression like this: 

gfnojHT.png

:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Ameera Ali, we may or may not:lol:, most of daily drama writers have crazy scenarios to prolong the story line.   This will end at 104  episodes so we have less number to play around with, compare to the above-mentioned drama.

As @chrissydiva said LSH Dad may be alive,  confined in a sanitarium/hospital due to illness or he could be in a monastery as a monk:joy:

I also think OSH Mom  is being greedy, thinking about the benefits that the Park family can provide.  Poor LSH cannot get a break:flushed: and true he is the ultimate victim.:cry:

Yes, the Chairman can keep NJ, but; this evil Mother/Son team may get rid of them after they steal  all of their assets.:crazy:

Ae Ra has no qualms of hurting her husband, abandoning her child/lover and leaving baby LSH in the street,   she is totally capable of killing someone like her Father who killed  NJ's Dad:rage: NJ was born of the same cloth:dissapointed_relieved:

Have a wonderful weekend!! For those who celebrate the solemnity of the Lenten season, Happy Easter:wub: Peace:relaxed:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

@dulceres

Even tho I just cant stand watching this evil mother & son duo, the thought of their greed will destroy them later keeps me going. 

I think in the end AR will lose both of her sons.   NJ will die and his eyes donated to SH's dad. In his will he gives his house to the Ohs. ;)

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Never understand NJ having all this money & gold yesterday ,he go and buy more share , isn’t better if he use it to build his own company 

* circle of madness, buying, destroying

• Like 1
  • LOL 3