[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

5 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

perhaps that is the reason the police called SH? and SH's mom begged him to save her???

I watched raw and I can see Gun took that tube to the big house as Chen and his gang and Namjoon went to Sanha’s house to find it.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@nohamahamoud2002 That guy indeed is from Sunny. He is acting as HY adoptive father in this scene. So he found out about what his daughter was up to lol. He seems like a gangster to me. No wonder HY said she is scared of him more than Chen. 

I want to know why San Ha got arrested in the end too. Seems like we need subs. And again, another kidnapping:expressionless:.

@dramaninja Happy birthday:wub:.

@kimdaehwi Indeed, this kidnapping will fail lol. Hopefully, there is no more car accidents lol:sweat_smile:

12 minutes ago, kimdaehwi said:

I watched raw and I can see Gun took that tube to the big house as Chen and his gang and Namjoon went to Sanha’s house to find it.

Gun has the same tube as NJ which he puts his drawings. NJ uses one to store the jewellery he steals. NJ loses his memory & finds his way into SH house looking for Jemma. (The house is empty & not locked as usual ). He drops the tube under the sofa. After NJ is chased away from the house, he recalls where he drops and returns to SH house with the thugs. But SH & Gun have already left for Parks house with the tube thinking it belongs to Gun. I think NJ decides to frame SH with the stolen jewellery. Btw, the man is HY's adoptive father. The thugs seems to know him & are fearful of him. 

Literally on the plane lol I knew HY adoptive dad was behind Chen especially when Chen was talking to a "chairman" on the phone. Why is Aura having thugs as their shareholders??? 

Dori and Gun are going to be playing with these jewelry lol A mess smh

NJ has lost it.

16 minutes ago, chrissydiva said:

Literally on the plane lol I knew HY adoptive dad was behind Chen especially when Chen was talking to a "chairman" on the phone. Why is Aura having thugs as their shareholders??? 

Dori and Gun are going to be playing with these jewelry lol A mess smh

NJ has lost it.

Good to know the plane has a WiFi lol:mrgreen:. I was surprised that he is behind Chen. No wonder HY got that amount of loan. 

Dori and Gun are back :mrgreen::joy:.

Enjoy your trip:D

29 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

New characters they can give  memory loss too its an addiction 

you forget the DNA, and lost children theme too :D

@newyee while watching the older episodes, I noticed the reasons why you hated NJ :D he is a really nasty fellow most of the time. But he is also very interesting. He knows how to change his face, and pretending to be nice when he wants to. But really I ended up liking JTH more :D:D:D:D I will just concentrate on revealing his acting skills, while criticizing the character neutrally :D:D I would rather describe NJ as a psychopath 

Psychopathy is traditionally a personality disorder characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, and egotistical traits. It is sometimes considered synonymous with sociopathy.

19 minutes ago, kimdaehwi said:

Thanks for your blog. I’ve read every single words of yours. Keep up the good work <3

thank you so much :)

You are one of the few fans of JTH here, so plz check my thread. I hope you participate and post too, perhaps when you know about JTH's next project, you can post on the thread :)

I know myself, after The Left-Handed wife ends, I will probably move on to another drama, and I won't be able to follow JTH's news, as he doesn't have a FB page, his twitter is too old, and cafe daum too. :( even on instagram, he doesn't announce his new projects, as far as I know, so I hope if you know anything new, post it on JTH thread here in soompi, it would be very helpful to JTH fans :):)  :):).

@lu09 That was before take off so I used my phone data.

I cracked up at Esther trying to collect on her promise and all three Park men acting like they didn't know what she was talking about. Soo Ho's face was like "Promise? I don't know her." to Esther lmao She was literally pouting lol

30 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

thank you so much :)

You are one of the few fans of JTH here, so plz check my thread. I hope you participate and post too, perhaps when you know about JTH's next project, you can post on the thread :)

I know myself, after The Left-Handed wife ends, I will probably move on to another drama, and I won't be able to follow JTH's news, as he doesn't have a FB page, his twitter is too old, and cafe daum too. :( even on instagram, he doesn't announce his new projects, as far as I know, so I hope if you know anything new, post it on JTH thread here in soompi, it would be very helpful to JTH fans :):)  :):).

I will post if there is an update about his new project. I’ll bookmark your thread and wait for the good news.

I think I fall in love with Jin Taehyun’s acting now.

41 minutes ago, chrissydiva said:

@lu09 That was before take off so I used my phone data.

I cracked up at Esther trying to collect on her promise and all three Park men acting like they didn't know what she was talking about. Soo Ho's face was like "Promise? I don't know her." to Esther lmao She was literally pouting lol

Ohh, I thought they had it. Been 10 years since I have been in a plane lol:sweat_smile:.

That scene was the highlight lol:mrgreen:. The chairman's expression was the best:joy:. He is like have you forgotten what you have done to my grandson? PSH was worse too. I also cracked up as he pretended he didn't know what she was talking about :sweat_smile:. They really used her and I'm happy that they are not giving her a damn thing :mrgreen:.

Esther’s babbling mouth once again told Namjoon and he regained his memories then he went to Sanha’s house. Esther is still useless and outcast like before. I am annoyed by how she always yell “OPPA OPPA” like she’s the boss. 

Archived