[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/1/2019 at 3:34 AM, cherriesblue said:

OSH's mom might have had relations with whose uncle? Sorry, I didn't get to watch all the episodes.

She says when they met NJ it was fate, because he donated his cornea after he died, 

read my blog. It discusses all the details about NJ. Start with part one on the sidebar

https://my-favourite-korean-drama-reviews.blogspot.com

So it's finally over. This drama was frustrating at sometimes especially with their amnesia plots:expressionless: but I have to say, it was a good one while it lasted. I was happy seeing PSH, San Ha and Gun being happy and one big family again. They have come along way:blush:

As for NJ, AR, VC and Esther, I'm sorry but I don't believe they deserved that nice treatment and that forgiveness crap that they got from the Park's and OH family. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw AR running an orphanage when she has murdered and caused harm to a lot of people. I thought she was training a new generation of Aura successors :skull:.

Esther never got to change and is still being treated as a daughter in law because of Dori. People forgot she changed PSH face and gave away Gun to NJ aunt. As for VC, he caused this entire mess by accidentally stabbing his sister in law which lead to his wife kidnapping baby PSH in the first place.

As for NJ, I have no words to say :expressionless:. If the writer wanted to redeem him, then they should have made it without the metal in his head acting up or his so-called amnesia :unamused:. This was completely ridiculous<_<. Unfortunately, Even him dying and donating his eyes didn't move me at all. Justice was never served in this drama. Guess I expected alot which is why I'm disappointed with this conclusion.

And no offense, but WTH was with that butterfly that even the emergency doors waited for it to pass through:no_mouth::skull:

Thanks everyone for making this thread fun for the past couple of months @chrissydiva @Ameera Ali @newyee @chococarmela @dulceres @nohamahamoud2002 @Pam_Van Fossen @Greta Masalskyte @cherriesblue @kimdaehwi @mel22 @Ldy Gmerm @dramaninja I'll  see you around in other threads:wub::heart:.

22 minutes ago, lu09 said:

And no offense, but WTH was with that butterfly that even the emergency doors waited for it to pass through:no_mouth::skull:

I feel you @lu09.  I was chuckling over that butterfly who flew from the resthouse to the hospital. :D  It could not have been NJ as he was still alive that time. 

It is a symbol that NJ will die, not his mother

JTH says he was hurt and disappointed everyday because of criticism :( he also said he felt lonely :(

he thinks he acted with 51 % skill only :(

I feel so sorry for him :(

but he has a very high sense of humour, he replied to the fans with "a blue butterfly" emo (like the one he sent to me, I attached it above) :)

When the drama finished I was sort of just wondering who the real main character is. Initially it was San Ha, and then it was Soo Ho, but at the end of it all I think the main character is Nam Joon. What I really appreciate about this drama is that it's so layered and not solely about just one person. 

BTW I had a good laugh when Soo Ho was announced Chairman. Poor dude has had major life decisions just thrown upon him day after day. I mean did anybody even ask him if he wanted to run a conglomerate???? No??? What a life. 

It's been a good drama! Definitely one I will remember for a long time. Thank you everyone! See you around (soompi newbie) 

4 hours ago, Adriana Alias said:

When the drama finished I was sort of just wondering who the real main character is. Initially it was San Ha, and then it was Soo Ho, but at the end of it all I think the main character is Nam Joon. What I really appreciate about this drama is that it's so layered and not solely about just one person. 

Welcome friend :) yes to me it was NJ. I was watching for him only (esp. with his mother)

see you all in another thread

it was a joy ride :wub:

10 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

It is a symbol that NJ will die, not his mother

JTH says he was hurt and disappointed everyday because of criticism :(

he thinks he acted with 51 % skill only :(

I feel so sorry for him :(

but he has a very high sense of humour, he replies with "a blue butterfly" :D

It's sad that some adults can't separate the actor from the character he plays :( The fact that the viewers hate the villain character should be a testament to how good the actor is, but unfortunately a lot of people can't realize that.

3 hours ago, Adriana Alias said:

BTW I had a good laugh when Soo Ho was announced Chairman. Poor dude has had major life decisions just thrown upon him day after day. I mean did anybody even ask him if he wanted to run a conglomerate???? No??? What a life. 

It's been a good drama! Definitely one I will remember for a long time. Thank you everyone! See you around (soompi newbie) 

IKR lol that scene was so awkward I didn't even know how to react :joy:

Archived