[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

@chrissydiva if you are judging the villains as real life people, you are totally right

But if you apply some theories of drama, like Freudian analysis, it is a different story :D that's what I did :D

The writer had this in mind and the actor too, he said he kept studying the script too hard, he was applying those theories while he was acting, that is why he caught my attention.

Definition

Sigmund Freud is said to be the founder of psychoanalytic theory. Psychoanalytic theory is a method of investigating and treating personality disorders and is used in psychotherapy. Included in this theory is the idea that things that happen to people during childhood can contribute to the way they later function as adults. Freud believed that the mind is made of two parts - the conscious mind and the unconscious mind - and that the unconscious mind often prompts people to make certain decisions even if they don't recognize it on a conscious level

https://examples.yourdictionary.com/examples-of-psychoanalytic-theory.html

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@nohamahamoud2002 I think you will score a distinction (wow!) in your homework if NJ is a character lifted from your literature textbook. For that purpose, I will also study him from all angles and present my views to my teacher.

However, this is just a casual ungraded soompi forum. I just want to sit back & point my fingers at the bad guys and jeer at them. This is the fun of watching a drama and posting in forums.

Relax dear chingu. In fact I've already refrained from writing nastier things about NJ since you've worked so hard at your blog and I feel bad for you, not NJ nor JTH. 

If you apply psychoanalytic theory on NJ, you won't enjoy the sweet triumphant of the OTP at the end, imao.

25 minutes ago, newyee said:

Relax dear chingu. In fact I've already refrained from writing nastier things about NJ since you've worked so hard at your blog and I feel bad for you, not NJ nor JTH. If you apply psychoanalytic theory on NJ, you won't enjoy the sweet triumphant of the OTP at the end, imao.

it is OK, you can say all the nasty things lol

If I meet such a person in real life, I would say nasty things too :)

I just feel happy that JTH studied theatre and was a very good candidate for my homework :)

it was a good diversion from my work troubles

As  predicted we got 5 minutes of happy ending scenes, NJ died and donate his cornea to OSH'Dad.  AR is running an orphanage.  Chairman Oh, I believe was knifed by his own thugs.

Their is compulsory 1 year time jumped. Need sub to understand it better.:relaxed:

14 minutes ago, dulceres said:

As  predicted we got 5 minutes of happy ending scenes, NJ died and donate his cornea to OSH'Dad.  AR is running an orphanage.  Chairman Oh, I believe was knifed by his own thugs.

Their is compulsory 1 year time jumped. Need sub to understand it better.:relaxed:

yes, I saw it :(

20 minutes ago, dulceres said:

SO esther is always there:joy::bawling::joy:, at home with them, I will never have imagined watching the first episodes see esther in the family at the end of this  drama, sacred scriptwriters:glasses: i love them:joy:

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내
2 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

am I the only one sad here?

but then the drama was tragic from the start, so NJ's ending was so expected. I am not surprised, I sort of predicted it but kept having hope.

@nohamahamoud2002 Can't blame you for hoping for a better ending for NJ. AR and Esther were afterall given a new lease on life,  so why not NJ too, right? 

Anyways, the end finally came. As predicted, OSH's father got NJ's corneas and he is fondly remembered.  

The storytelling was far from perfect but  it still left me with generally a cheerful vibe.  I enjoyed it most of the time, the most important reason why I keep watching K-dramas. 

Thanks everyone for keeping me company. I really had fun reading your comments and watching the interactions here.  See you all again  in some of the other threads. Ciao! 

3 hours ago, newyee said:

Alas! My ideal Picture of Bliss  :love:

Yep:love:. I only watched the last 5 minutes because of them. The rest, I didn't bother to watch it :expressionless:.

It was fun here thanks to all Chingus. I'll see you around in other threads:love:.

3 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@mel22 JTH is the only reason I was watching :( He is so talented. I am so happy for him, and looking forward to his next project, but hopefully his character won't die at the end in his new drama (as really most of his works are too tragic)

I am in tears really no kidding :(

I am just so sad :(

Im sorry you are sad.  I really thought they may let him live since he basically repented and apologized to everyone.  Hugs.

Archived