[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

4.jpg

2.jpg 
3.jpg

1.jpg

this is from the preview NJ looks at Suho and, he seems sorry, but not clear why?? The arrogant look disappeared from NJ's face. Really all my admiration for JTH. He is an amazing actor :wub:

No more guessing for me :D :D :D 

@newyee JTH knows very well how to choose his roles :) I think he wants us to sympathize with the character. If the character wasn't interesting, he would have rejected the script. :) 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, newyee said:

@nohamahamoud2002 OMG! I can sense your excitement & gladness that NJ is not totally evil. BUT, not to pour cold water, he is addressing SH parents as MIL & FIL. His memory is possibly at that stage when he is courting SH & trying to win SH parents' favour. Or maybe his crooked brain has been straightened by the embedded metal fragment and he's a changed person now.

Anyway, I hope you are right. 

Dude had an other memory relapse, that's why he saved them. Otherwise, he won't give a Sh-it. Unfortunately, I also have no sympathy for him. 

You cracked me up with your crooked brain theory lol:mrgreen:. Even a metal won't change him at this rate:joy:.

@chococarmela :D no need to say I always liked NJ from the start :D :D :D:D 

@newyee Yes I noticed he called them Abonim, Omonim, but I don't think he is pretending. He really wants to help them. He just forgot why he was there initially (because of his partial amnesia), and he really always felt sorry for the father, if you go back to the first episodes. :) I pointed that in my blog :)  In one scene he said, I am going to make it up for SH's father by treating SH kindly, and I am not going to feel sorry again, because I will try to fix it up :D I know it is not a good logic, but still it means he is trying to smother down his conscience 

It is clear he just wants to get the jewels back to save his mother, because he didn't want the thugs to hit SH's family, which means that even with his memories back, he is not that bad, he begs them to return the jewels, and he says, from what I deducted, that he is doing this for his mother.

San Ha gets released because PSH submitted evidence. He has become smarter to prepare for this lol. Gun took the wrong container and thinks it belongs to his grandfather lol. Said he will return it after the surgery. HY and NJ got arrested and it seems like from the preview, they get released again:expressionless:. The gangster chairman wants something from AR and she ends up at the Park's household. Whoever said Granny will open the door to anybody, was indeed correct lol. The gangster chairman makes himself at home at the Park's and the grandpa is back to his usual trait mark which was "What did you say?":sweat_smile:. It's funny how granny is throwing salt on him in the preview lol. That entire house needs salt therapy:mrgreen:. EP ended with the whole family including PSH secretary looking happy when the father is taken out of the surgery room. 

@chococarmela I feel sorry for the main OTP because they had to suffer because of these morons. Unfortunately, I have no sympathy for NJ because if it wasn't for the metal in his head acting up now, he would have still continued his evil deeds. @newyee made a good point in her previous post and like her, if I was in San Ha and PSH shoes, I won't be able to forgive him. As for Esther, she will never change and the family knows it which is why they are using her now and will continue to use her in the future. Imagine living like that for the rest of her life. The family will never forgive her for starting this whole mess. I was happy when PSH lied to her about the gallery ownership lol. The only reason why she is still around is because of Dori.

26 minutes ago, lu09 said:

Dude had an other memory relapse, that's why he saved them. Otherwise, he won't give a Sh-it. Unfortunately, I also have no sympathy for him. 

guess I just like the actor too much, that I keep finding excuses for NJ  :blush:

I was talking to my Korean friend, she tells me they don't like Jin Tae-Hyun in Korea either :mrgreen:

If NJ really loved Sanha, he would not have hit her hard with his van.  He is just selfish, thinking about his own "happiness".  If he only realizes that to be happy is to love someone, which is to desire their utmost good.  He did not desire Sanha's good. He only wanted her for himself. 

As for Esther, the family is too good to still let her live with them in luxury .so i say use her all they want.  She didn't really get punished for all the wrongs she had done.  Was hoping she change. But like Aera and NJ, it is all about me, me, me, without regards for others.  What a sad life they are living.

3 hours ago, O said:

So sorry but I really don't see NJ the way you do.  

I really like your analysis. it is so perceptive. I think NJ was jealous of PSH, because SH was always there for him. He wanted SH to love him instead. But regarding the grandfather, who was kind to him, I don't think he liked the grandfather, because he hated all the Park family. Park is DG's granddad, and for him DG is his enemy because he stole his mother's love. As for Esther, she is not a very good person, even when she helped him at the orphanage. Esther is an opportunist, she always wants to jump at any chance to achieve her purposes.

I think NJ liked SH because she was genuinely kind, she was a very good person with no evil. He wanted her to love him instead of loving PSH. And still I think he needed to be loved by someone totally kind like SH, because in that way, he will feel he is not a bad person. 

As for having many chances to be a good person, well, I think his revenge was topmost in his mind. He wanted to take revenge from the Parks, and take over Aura Group. Later on he wanted to take everything from PSH too, because he considered him his rival.

I know he feels obsessed with SH more than loving her, and as for hitting her, it is either I have her, or no one else will have her :) 

@O  No need to be sorry :D :D I know that most of the viewers already dislike NJ :D :D  I already enjoy the discussion, it will help me continue my final analysis of NJ's character :D :D 

I apologize if I just gave you any hard time friends. It is just good-acting that inspired me to analyze. There are so many villains in drama, that I won't give them five minutes to defend, because of their lousy acting, or the weak plot. But here it is different, the writer drew a  brilliant characterization and JTH did an amazing job. I think he kept studying the script so hard, to point out every single detail from it

I’m having a crush on Lee Shihoo (Sandal) from Hi School Love On <3 Sadly, he doesn’t have any social media.

Today episode was a mess. Is Namjoon the one who donate the cornea to Sanha’s father? 

I need to learn more hangul to fully understand.

NJ is totally evil you dont come back for  kidnapping some wife, nearly killing her and pretending  they where in love all time when she lost her memories because of him.

He isn't some tragic hero he is a very selfish person that is willing to kill someone if he cant have her.I have zero sympathy for people like that and random acts of goodness does not change overall evil.

He did not care when her family was crying about their daughter, he did not care when PDK was crying and begging over his wife, and he did not care when their son was crying for their mother.So I dont care or ever will feel sorry for this character.

3 hours ago, dramaninja said:

NJ is totally evil you dont come back for  kidnapping some wife, nearly killing her and pretending  they where in love all time when she lost her memories because of him.

He isn't some tragic hero he is a very selfish person that is willing to kill someone if he cant have her.I have zero sympathy for people like that and random acts of goodness does not change overall evil.

He did not care when her family was crying about their daughter, he did not care when PDK was crying and begging over his wife, and he did not care when their son was crying for their mother.So I dont care or ever will feel sorry for this character.

If I meet such a person in real life, I will be scared of him. I won't have any thing to do with him. But I consider this as a drama and I like the acting. I am just defending a character in a novel, I am not dealing with him as a human being, but just as a "character". Since the actor studied theatre, he was able to impersonate the character so well, using his face expressions, and his tone of voice. If you watch a play on stage, you will be impressed by the abilities of such actors,  that's why they win awards for best villain. But they end up being hated by the audience.

I don't accept evil deeds in real life. I am really sorry if I went far in my defence. But I liked the script and the story very much. The complex nature of NJ's character made me want to analyse. I also believe in God's unlimited mercy. I  believe that any one can always return to God and ask for forgiveness. You already have many examples from the holy books of evil people who repented and became very good.

A good example from a novel, Crime and Punishment, the main character committed murder, but ended up in prison, and changed from a person who didn't believe in anything to start reading the bible.  There's hope always.

Again I sincerely apologise to all of you. I am not used to stating my opinions :( I hope I didn't offend anyone 

You already know me from other threads and how I disliked the nasty characters.

2 hours ago, kimdaehwi said:

I’m having a crush on Lee Shihoo (Sandal) since Who Are You? School: 2015 <3 Sadly, he doesn’t have any social media.

Today episode was a mess. Is Namjoon the one who donate the cornea to Sanha’s father? 

I need to learn more hangul to fully understand.

@kimdaehwi,  from the preview it looks like  OSH's Dad eye surgery did not work and he may really get NJ's cornea:crazy:

I think Chairman Park will help AR by lending her money to pay Gold Asset. NJ/OHY will be released and AR will find out about NJ illness. 

At least the jewelries are in the Park's household:lol:.  Wondering who will discover it? Do Ri/Ester? OSH/PSH? we know that PSH's Dad and Gun saw it and set aside without knowing the value of these items:wub: their reactions when Gun dropped it on the floor.

Aura group is the hottest thing in town everyone wants a piece of it, if this was set in Joseon Era everyone would go to war over it like trying to win the crown or something :joy: 

KNJ seems to be suffering really badly feel a little bad for him he doesn’t even seem that bothered about Aura anymore and he tried to help OSH dad and didn’t seem to want to cause any harm to OSH family, Aera is about to loose another son after all the evil things she did she lost everything can’t believe she still thinks she will be able to claim Aura group is she crazy I mean an exposed murderer and well kind of broke person trying to take over ... sorry hunni but don’t see that happening unfortunately 

I’m so happy that OSH was released from the prosecutors office while HY and KNJ won’t get off that easily as there is basically no one who could get them out or pay off a prosecutor again what a shame... in other news feel bad for OSH family when things start to look up something bad always happens I really do hope everyone’s theories are right and KNJ will redeem himself by giving OSH father his sight back

1 hour ago, Greta Masalskyte said:

KNJ seems to be suffering really badly feel a little bad for him he doesn’t even seem that bothered about Aura anymore and he tried to help OSH dad and didn’t seem to want to cause any harm to OSH family,

I really do hope everyone’s theories are right and KNJ will redeem himself by giving OSH father his sight back

I am so happy that you agree with me on that point. Thank you.

I just hope you appreciate the actor's performance, because he already seems so exhausted :(. Otherwise it is logical for the character to be punished :( I hope the writer doesn't use very dramatic scenes, because they are really so exhausting.

I hope the final scenes wouldn't be too painful, because it is so cruel to watch punishment. In Bollywood, it was easier when the good guy fights with the bad guy at the end of the movie, because in general Bollywood villains are so disgusting, maybe I should go back to Bollywood :(

Aera is still holding hope she'll ever make a come back when she basically showed to the whole world she killed her sister in law. The delusion is genetic. And her thinking NJ ran away with the jewels. What a pair! Lol Now she's gonna find out her remaining son is about to be kaput. 

They can give NJ every migraine in the world or have him "help" the good guys, I still will dance on his grave. No sympathy or care for his well being just like he didn't care about the well being of others. Never forget! SH couple better keep that same energy and tell him to rest in hell.  He can go ask God for forgiveness. 

HY father said in the preview that no matter what they do, they will not save Aura Group. Those are fighting words that will come back to bite him. Soo Ho is already on the case lol

I don't really care about SH's dad surgery. There, I said it lol If he gets that scum's cornea, I'll be even more disgusted. 

4 hours ago, lu09 said:

@nohamahamoud2002 No need to apologize chingu. This is a drama and everyone is entitled to their opinions:). You don't need to feel like you offended us all lol:D

Right! this is what makes dramas fun I dont expect everyone to agree with me either. :)

But if you dont.... :rage:...... :blush:

Archived