[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

Part Four of my blog for Left Handed wife

https://my-favourite-korean-drama-reviews.blogspot.com/2019/05/part-four.html

plz if you like it tell me, I will continue even after the drama ends, because it is soooooooo exhausting to finish on 31st of May, also I am hoping that the drama will be nominated for best actor for JTH in KBS awards.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@nohamahamoud2002 TBH, it's very difficult for me to study & admire the acting skill of an actor when I hate the character that he/she is portraying unless I've watched and liked him/her in the previous dramas. But I rarely watch k-drama and aren't familiar with most actors. In fact I find Kim Jin Woo (PSH) acting skill to be good if we are comparing apple with apple. Moreover, I feel that his role doesn't allow him to fully showcase his potential as compared to JTH's. 

Nevertheless, may your good wishes for JTH come true! :)

@newyee It is my first time watching JTH. But I was amazed by his acting. At the beginning, I didnt like NJ because I felt he was ambitious, and hiding something, his dealings with Esther too was fishy. But when he was emotional towards SH, I felt he is not the typical villain. He always loses his logical thinking when it comes to SH. Unlike Esther, who clearly didn't love SH or even DG. 

Also his mother's bad treatment made me sympathize with him. Later on I wasn't interested to watch because I hated Esther and Jo Aera, and I was provoked by PSH's amnesia, so I dropped the show. I came back again in episode 50, when Suho regained his memory. I hoped the pace would be faster. I wasn't interested in the love story because the actor/actress are over thirty :D ( I prefer younger couples with good chemistry)

At that time my main focus was on NJ and Jo Aera love-hate relationship. The actor was so skillful in expressing his hatred and disappointment at the same time.

When Jo Aera started showing some maternal feelings towards NJ, I got more interested and decided to continue watching. If NJ was the typical villain, I would have lost all interest to watch him, but he is just different. He is always motivated by extreme emotions, whether obssession, jealousy, revenge, etc. He loses all logical thinking when he is obssessed with something. 

I love watching villains and complex characters, especially when they display contradictory feelings. People like Anthony Hopkins, Al Paccino, Johnny Depp, Edward Norton, Christian Bale are the best. 

I just watched the show with subs. Another winner! 

Esther is really putting the work lol Did she replace the whole thing by herself? Then couldn't she have her apology/kiss up somewhere else? SH was clearly telling her to be quiet. But anyway, Ha Young has some balls. She's really out there acting like SH wronged her. Like SH said, it's nothing compared to what they did to her and PSH. And when she said to HY that exhibit will be the highlight of her revenge lmao I mean y'all keep coming for people who just want to live their lives in peace then act surprised when they get mad and retaliate. HY saying she won't forgive SH like SH cares.  Worry about your own sister, girl! The mom headlocking her while pulling her hair lmao The father keeps forgetting that he's still blind. Why does he keep trying to run? Lol

Aera really showed her a**. The fact that she stood up in shock. The background comments calling her a fake lol Was she really telling the son of the woman she killed that she just pushed her? Like.... lol She clearly looked at her after the fact and she was bleeding out from the head. I truly believe that her arrogant richard simmons really didn't think she killed her. It was clear how confident she was. But karma got her and she ended up humiliating and exposing herself. 

NJ little speech in that clothing store was lolol When you are detached from reality smh HY finally telling that his fake Gemma is no more lol SH should have given him that blow though. I'll be waiting for it. 

Yes San Ha, you worked hard. Look how proud grandpa looked. Can't believe my girl is like a samonim now and she about to finally sit on the throne  like a true boss.  

sansa.gif

I'm on vacation starting tomorrow. Flying to Europe so I guess I'll be watching it at night whenever we are back home lol I might not do the clips or preview though. I'll probably watch the finale on the plane since I fly back to the states on May 31st. 

@nohamahamoud2002 love you blog :wub: but what episode  , 

15584882301558488206.gif

its sad in away NJ would end dead in the final  , the death is most consistent outcome out there for him & for SH to get her long waited happiness with her family with out his craziness  :joy: but would the writer be kind make him die in her arm at least as rewards for loving her that much, she’s always been the focus of his life . 

For me I wouldn’t kill him , I would gladly send him to insane hospital :sweatingbullets: make him relive his past & his own dream that didn’t happen , marriage to SH , child with her  & the love he didn’t get from her :joy:

7BDC31D1-7361-4C50-AB28-714F5A437E09.gif

But love how AR is insane to even think to justify her action as being an accident was unbelievable, it would have been more satisfactory if she take anyone as hostage & run than making fun of herself  .but either way  It was classic to see her digging her own grave for once   :mrgreen:

47EA27E5-7E5D-49E8-9CCD-57E58C4A3E22.gif

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

@nohamahamoud2002 love you blog :wub: but what episode

I divided it to parts because it is easier to save. Start reading from post one, it is in order.

https://my-favourite-korean-drama-reviews.blogspot.com/2019/05/the-character-of-kim-namjun-in-korean.html

Part two

https://my-favourite-korean-drama-reviews.blogspot.com/2019/05/part-two_18.html

Part three

https://my-favourite-korean-drama-reviews.blogspot.com/2019/05/part-three.html

Part four

https://my-favourite-korean-drama-reviews.blogspot.com/2019/05/part-four.html

I stopped at episode 38. Still a long way to go

5 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@nohamahamoud2002 love you blog :wub: but what episode  , 

its sad in away NJ would end dead in the final  , the death is most consistent outcome out there for him & for SH to get her long waited happiness with her family with out his craziness  :joy: but would the writer be kind make him die in her arm at least as rewards for loving her that much, she’s always been the focus of his life . 

For me I wouldn’t kill him , I would gladly send him to insane hospital :sweatingbullets: make him relive his past & his own dream that didn’t happen , marriage to SH , child with her  & the love he didn’t get from her :joy:

But love how AR is insane to even think to justify her action as being an accident was unbelievable, it would have been more satisfactory if she take anyone as hostage & run than making fun of herself  .but either way  It was classic to see her digging her own grave for once   :mrgreen:

I think death for NJ is an easy way out for a lazy writer.  Most of the villains end up dead, mentally ill or doing a 360 degree faster than a chameleon!  

NJ initially loved SH because she thought he was a good person and defended him.  later he hated her.  He grew to 'love' her again when she was robbed of her memories and had kind thoughts of him again.  I wouldn't call what he feels for her as love.  

Yesterday's episode was incredible. Those background comments calling Aera a fake were hilarious. :joy:

Favorite moments:

The grandma slapping AR

NJ finding out he's gonna die

San Ha's mother helping her take down HY

AR denying that she killed YH

The reunion of SH and her family

Those background comments

Esther admitting she's changed (what an airhead. Lol)

On 5/22/2019 at 7:58 PM, nohamahamoud2002 said:

there is a new guy in the clips, wasn't he DG's dad in Sunny Again Tomorrow?

Omg you watch Sunny Again Tomorrow too?

He was funny back then but now he is an evil or what? The drama is one of my favorite long-length drama out there. These two dramas have the same character named Dogyeong xD

Did anyone notice the tube that Namjoon had put the jewelry inside fell from his hand under the sofa in Sanha’s house? If so, then he would lose another worth of money.

6 minutes ago, kimdaehwi said:

Did anyone notice the tube that Namjoon had put the jewelry inside fell from his hand under the sofa in Sanha’s house? If so, then he would lose another worth of money. 

perhaps that is the reason the police called SH? and SH's mom begged him to save her???

Archived