[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

2 hours ago, Pam_Van Fossen said:

@mizkorea, true, it would be revealed too soon for the plot.  They have to keep us watching. I also thought that SH could run her own DNA test on DK2 but since he has been gone so long, she probably doesn’t have anything to test.  

I was thinking along that line too...how about asking if he has a kidney surgical scar for simplicity sake? :D

I am also thinking if SH will get harmed soon to silence her suspicion. I really wonder how they are going to hide the facts from her for another 60+ episodes?

It's quite silly that a smart lady like SH, who knows how to come out with a good skin care product, will question her potential perpetrator of how similar DK2 and SHo are and let the cat out of the bag. If Esther could make SHo disappear, she can well do the same to her. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ohh this is getting interesting. DY1 mom finds her son performing a CPR on the manager. The manager spits out blood from the mouth and it lends on PDK2 face. The real PDK had a fear of blood due to the past thanks to dear mommy. The mom had a shocked face at the end and it's only a matter of time before she realizes that PDK2 is not her real son. Boy, NJ and Esther have a lot of work to do lol:joy:

I didn't watch the first few EPs so I wanted to ask this question, is San Ha and SH's marriage registered legally? 

May I know how is Soo Ho related to Ae Ra as he has the same key-shaped pendant as her and a note signed by her? 

From ep30 preview, it seems like the police have found SHo body. I guess NJ and Esther have DK1 face changed to that of SHo to convince SH that her husband is dead?

I didn't watch the first few EPs so I wanted to ask this question, is San Ha and SH's marriage registered legally? 

Yes they registered their wedding , but didn’t had any traditional wedding day , her mom was disappointed about it in ep 2 , But poor guys even their honeymoon was disaster thanks to Esther:tears: as u know 

@newyee They are not related but the key shaped heart was present from grandmother to her two daughter in law , DY1 mom already got her key shaped heart , so the other key shaped heart own by  Soo Ho’s mom so we think he is missing grandchild grandmother was looking for , if you don’t know DY1’s mom responsible of his disappearance as baby , she didn’t know he was wearing it when she dumb him in the street . 

their coming togther again  will second chance. still waiting for new new episode:wub:

1 hour ago, newyee said:

May I know how is Soo Ho related to Ae Ra as he has the same key-shaped pendant as her and a note signed by her? 

From ep30 preview, it seems like the police have found SHo body. I guess NJ and Esther have DK1 face changed to that of SHo to convince SH that her husband is dead?

Hello @newyee .. Welcome to this thread. :heart:

Soo Ho isn’t related to Cho Ae-Ra. Cho Ar-Ra is married to the Vice President of Aura Cho Ae-Ra received that necklace from Chun Soon- Nim. DK1’s father ( Mistress Son) is the Chun Soon-Nim step son. Soo Ho is Chun Soon-Nim’s biological grandson. Cho Ae-Ra abandoned Soo Ho as a baby on the street in the lower class area. Cho Ae-Ra is evil, she doesn’t deserve to be forgiven.  Chun Soo-Nim had        three key shaped pendant made. One was given to CA, one to her daughter- which was given to Soo Ho and he got another one as an adult. 

@Ameera Ali@UnniSarah Thank you so much for your explanations.

Both NJ and AR are super evil and hideous, like mother like son. How can NJ claims that he likes SH when he is coveting DK2/SHo's wife?

At the hospital when he asks SH if she's worried about him, SH admits that she is and gives him that 'I care about you' look.

I hate it when a kdrama female lead gives her undeserving admirer false hope such that he will pursue her more persistently.

SH could have just left NJ to DK2 or clarify her stance to NJ again.

NJ will be getting all the credit from SH's mum for the pop-up stall and he'll get to meet SH often at the mall. Sick of seeing them together esp when SHo's watch stops and SH thinks he's really gone. 

Meanwhile, it's a consolation to see the hateful trio (NJ/AR/Esther) scheming and fighting one another relentlessly. Hence it's not just SH & SHo who are suffering.

The chairman suddenly gave 2 mil and a spot in Aura Mall to Fore. Is he paving the path for NJ to be with SH.  He obviously did not get the part when SanHa told him she has no intention of marrying NJ.

But no doubt SanHa's mom will be ecstatic when she discovers the chairman approves . I dont think I have the stomach to watch SH and NJ together not even if she thinks he is dead. Hope the story will not go in that direction. :huh:

20 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Yes they registered their wedding , but didn’t had any traditional wedding day , her mom was disappointed about it in ep 2 , But poor guys even their honeymoon was disaster thanks to Esther:tears: as u know 

@newyee They are not related but the key shaped heart was present from grandmother to her two daughter in law , DY1 mom already got her key shaped heart , so the other key shaped heart own by  Soo Ho’s mom so we think he is missing grandchild grandmother was looking for , if you don’t know DY1’s mom responsible of his disappearance as baby , she didn’t know he was wearing it when she dumb him in the street . 

their coming togther again  will second chance. still waiting for new new episode:wub:

Thanks so much for the explanation:wub:. Esther, NJ and mommy dearest will get their karma in the worst possible way:crazy:.

Now I'm worried because if San Ha declares SH dead legally and have that body cremated, then they won't have evidence to prove who is who. Not to mention, the real DK and SH are blood cousin as long as the mom didn't bring unrelated child at home. 

4 hours ago, mizkorea said:

The chairman suddenly gave 2 mil and a spot in Aura Mall to Fore. Is he paving the path for NJ to be with SH.  He obviously did not get the part when SanHa told him she has no intention of marrying NJ.

But no doubt SanHa's mom will be ecstatic when she discovers the chairman approves . I dont think I have the stomach to watch SH and NJ together not even if she thinks he is dead. Hope the story will not go in that direction. :huh:

Next episode, both DK2 and NJ will be looking for the missing SH. Who will find her first? I think I will be utterly disgusted if it were NJ who found her. I hope it's DK2. He & SH must have some favourite haunts that he subconsciously remembers. 

7 hours ago, newyee said:

Next episode, both DK2 and NJ will be looking for the missing SH. Who will find her first? I think I will be utterly disgusted if it were NJ who found her. I hope it's DK2. He & SH must have some favourite haunts that he subconsciously remembers. 

@newyee, I thought the same thing.  I am hoping DY2 finds her.  He seems to be determined to be close to her.  Loved how he told Esther that he didn't understand himself why he can't stop thinking or caring about her and then left.  

I really didn't think NJ was that bad until today's episode.  He and Esther are unbelievably evil.  

NJ, Ester and Ae Ra are cut  from the same cloth, evil and conniving.  It really irks me, how easily it is to bribe doctors do  something so unethical i.e. changing a face of a person.  Is it really happening in So Korea? Pardon me for asking, just boggles my mind.

Since the first quarter of this drama just passed, we need to be ready for along ride of trickery, ups and down with the OTP.  I have seen the work of this writer before and it will a bumpy ride till the end:rolleyes:.

I am hoping that the mother/son relationship of NJ and Ae Ra will be revealed soon.  SH need to be strong, but; she was so in love with Soo Ho it may take a while before she opens her heart again.  Esther, what else i can say? A despicable person, I can't even call her a human being and for me I really don't like her facial expression. Sorry:rolleyes: DK2 need to toss Esther out of that house.

5 hours ago, dulceres said:

NJ, Ester and Ae Ra are cut  from the same cloth, evil and conniving.  It really irks me, how easily it is to bribe doctors do  something so unethical i.e. changing a face of a person.  Is it really happening in So Korea? Pardon me for asking, just boggles my mind.

Since the first quarter of this drama just passed, we need to be ready for along ride of trickery, ups and down with the OTP.  I have seen the work of this writer before and it will a bumpy ride till the end:rolleyes:.

I am hoping that the mother/son relationship of NJ and Ae Ra will be revealed soon.  SH need to be strong, but; she was so in love with Soo Ho it may take a while before she opens her heart again.  Esther, what else i can say? A despicable person, I can't even call her a human being and for me I really don't like her facial expression. Sorry:rolleyes: DK2 need to toss Esther out of that house.

I feel that cosmetics surgery is rather controversial. There are more and more youngsters going under the knife to look like their idols who are famous celebrities. If these plastic surgeons hone their skills further and with the help of new technology, it might be difficult to identify who is who on the surface and can be the tool for a crime like in this drama.

Today I watched with eng sub. NJ really get onto my nerve with his conceited sneer when DK2 says he wants to embrace his grandpa's pride and self-esteem of Aura. Let's see who has the last laugh when he realises that DK2 is in fact Aura's heir too.

I am glad that DK2 is under the protection of NJ's bio mum. Serve AR right that DK1 is gone and she's unknowingly doting on someone else' child she once cruelly abandoned.  NJ is not getting his mother's love even when DK1, whom he is jealous upon as a child, is gone and can neither reveal that to AR nor able to acknowledge her. Serve him right!

NJ is such a jerk to say that he can stop feeling guilty towards SH now that she thinks SHo is dead as he will start to fill up the void in her heart. He even shamelessly addresses SH's parents as mum & dad after what he has done to their son-in-law..

Both Esther and NJ keep reminding DK2 & SH that DK2 is married and shouldn't warm up to each other when they know DK2 & SH are a married couple is both cruel & unforgivable.

But I love to watch Esther screaming madly when her fake husband can't reciprocate her fake affection.

She will go down with NJ into the abyss one fine day.

Watched ep 31 without sub so I don't quite understand. However, NJ seems to get a good scolding from SH although he's the first to find her and she shoves him away a few times before returning to the funeral parlour on her own. Yes! 

NJ is furious that chairman praises DK2 for a job well-done and also stops NJ from saying something negative to DK2? Yes!

Finally, SH discovers that the couple watches do not synchronise in time hence she's certain the corpse isn't SHo? Yes!

NJ is such a jerk to say that he can stop feeling guilty towards SH now that she thinks SHo is dead as he will start to fill up the void in her heart. He even shamelessly addresses SH's parents as mum & dad after what he has done to their son-in-law..

For me that’s why I like Esther, at least she is not fake , the way she don’t  like to have any contact with people she wronged ,  she had a little conscious in that department  , but NJ  got a different level of disgusting behavior , with his helping , smiling, & loving it’s make me sick to my stomach . But forget  what he did to their son in law , he was the reason the man he calling dad lose his eye and business :crazy: he should be a shamed to talk  them . 

Any happy news  about our couple anyone :D

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

For me that’s why I like Esther, at least she is not fake , the way she don’t  like to have any contact with people she wronged ,  she had a little conscious in that department  , but NJ  got a different level of disgusting behavior , with his helping , smiling, & loving it’s make me sick to my stomach . But forget  what he did to their son in law , he was the reason the man he calling dad lose his eye and business :crazy: he should be a shamed to talk  them . 

Any happy news  about our couple anyone :D

They didn't meet today's ep but since San Ha found out the watch is fake and the corpse doesn't belong to SH, they are bound to meet. What pissed me off with today's ep was the fact that the mom had the nerve to dispose SH stuff without San Ha permission:triumph:.  Who the hell does she think she is to dispose her son in law's stuff? The funeral wasn't that long and she expects her daughter to forget about her husband. How low can she get?

And NJ, I loved the way San Ha told him off. Did he expect a grieving wife to depend on him? What planet is he from? I'm pretty sure him and Esther are regretting faking a dead body now lol. San Ha told both NJ and Esther that she will make sure to find the one responsible for her husband's disappearance and the look of their faces was priceless lol. Did they thought it's gonna end well? Although the police won't be suspected easily, the fact that Esther got that new watch from the same shop is a red flag. NJ will definitely want to kill Esther for leaving evidence behind. 

Ae ra is NJ' s biological mother, he wants to get revenge on her father but she hates her unknown first son without knowing it and she loves another child that she hates without knowing it but the writers are dialbolic :joy::scream:,  I feel I'm going to enjoy seeing her bruised face, she's doing too much harm, but it seemed to me that the correspondence DNA between grandfather and NJ was negative? there must have been at least a few percentages for the blood related

6 hours ago, newyee said:

Watched ep 31 without sub so I don't quite understand. However, NJ seems to get a good scolding from SH although he's the first to find her and she shoves him away a few times before returning to the funeral parlour on her own. Yes! 

NJ is furious that chairman praises DK2 for a job well-done and also stops NJ from saying something negative to DK2? Yes!

Finally, SH discovers that the couple watches do not synchronise in time hence she's certain the corpse isn't SHo? Yes!

I was disappointed that DY2 didn't find SH first but thats ok.  She told off NJ so I can live with that.  Also about the watch, SooHo had it customized for a left-handed person, that is how she knew it was not the one from Soo HO.  That was the major thing happening today along with DY2 finding out about the Bio products being sold at a nearby store and traced it back to one of the directors.  He is going to really outdo NJ in the business dept. and make his grandfather proud.  

@marrez1, the dna didn't match because NJ is not related to the chairman.  He is Ae Ra's son by another man.  That is just another twist to this crazy drama.  

@Ameera Ali You are right! NJ is the reason for SH dad's current state.

@Pam_Van Fossen Yeah, DK2 is a brainy doctor and he is not only going to outdo NJ but also to discover the truth behind the fraud that involves SH dad's business. NJ tries to erase evidence by selling away Aura Bio but fails.

@lu09 SH's mum is a very annoying and mercenary woman. Guess she can't wait to destroy all of SHo's stuff so that NJ can replace him in SH's heart soon.

SH says she will help to regain DK2's memory so I think that's a good reason for this OTP to meet often. Love to see them together. 

I was wondering why the title of this drama is "left-handed wife' and this episode about the watch does justify it a little now. 

Hopefully, SH is smart enough not to reveal her latest discovery to Esther and NJ as they will come out with more lies or to harm SH & DK2.

Archived