[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

SO what is with the title of this drama?

The left-hand was a clue to many things. Because of it, Sanha knew about the fake watch (that Esther planted with the corpse)

Also through it she suspected that Geon is her son, just because he is left-handed too (the most ridiculous thing really)

When SH was amnesic and her parents suspected that Gemma is SH, they sent her food to see if she eats with her left-hand. :D they really believed her to be Gemma, and had to make sure she is SH :D:D:D:D :D just typical of them to be soooooo naive :D:D:D

:mrgreen::joy:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

The left-hand was a clue to many things. Because of it, Sanha knew about the fake watch (that Esther planted with the corpse)

Also through it she suspected that Geon is her son, just because he is left-handed too (the most ridiculous thing really)

:mrgreen::joy:

About the best explanation we are going to get :joy:

6 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

About the best explanation we are going to get :joy:

Indeed lol:mrgreen::joy:. I feel sorry for those new viewers who will start the show later on and don't know what they signed up for Imao:mrgreen::joy:. If only they knew the "Left-handed Wife" stands for Amnesia:sweat_smile:.

8 minutes ago, lu09 said:

Indeed lol:mrgreen::joy:. I feel sorry for those new viewers who will start the show later on and don't know what they signed up for Imao:mrgreen::joy:. If only they knew the "Left-handed Wife" stands for Amnesia:sweat_smile:.

when I remember how Suho took 50 episodes to regain his memory, I crack up   :joy:

1 hour ago, lu09 said:

This is a good one @lu09:lol::joy:

Also, Left-handed wife = Amnesia = Confusion thus causing SH to use her left hand to shake hands with PSH and right hand to slap the two villains smh.

I always feel bad for the bad guys at this point even tho they’ve been toying the good guys from the beginning. Seeing Park family threw a fit on Namjoon and Aera made me feel depressed. I think I maybe have an amnesia too that I can’t remember how the good guys were deceived by Namjoon and Aera for over 90 episodes. :joy:

The look on Aera today was very priceless and Namjoom is experiencing karma. And how about Hayoung? I want to punish her too.

I always stay up late until midnight to watch subbed because I can’t wait and my curiosity is boiling right now.

Why did Yeona and VC fight about, making VC stab her accidentally, which eventually led to her death?   

And like my question earlier, well it is a good thinf that Suho's dad is the older brother.  Otherwise, it is going to be a disaster if they make the story with VC as the real dad, if they go for a DNA test.  Suho has had enough problems in his life, don't add to them anymore.

@newyee  Imao :joy:. I feel sorry for the actress who has to use her left hand while she is probably right handed lol:sweat_smile:

@kimdaehwi, Like @chrissydiva said, we will remember for you lol:naughty:. HY will get her punishment soon. Her adoptive parents don't know what she is up to with their company. PSH probably reported her by now lol:sweat_smile:. Not to mention, San Ha mom head-locking her today was the best lol. She was pulling her hair while she was talking to her daughter lol:D. Multi-tasking:joy::mrgreen:.

Good one @chrissydiva:mrgreen::joy:. Those receipts will come in handy when people forget the evil deeds lol:thumbsup:

@nohamahamoud2002 I still don't know how we came this far with that amnesia plot lol:mrgreen::joy:. It was a long journey:sweat_smile:.

7 minutes ago, lu09 said:

I still don't know how we came this far with that amnesia plot lol:mrgreen::joy:. It was a long journey:sweat_smile:.

actually I kept dropping the show and then I went back, and skipped and went back. :D it was so hard really and illogical too :D I have no idea how the writer came up with this crazy plot :D

16 minutes ago, cherriesblue said:

Why did Yeona and VC fight about, making VC stab her accidentally, which eventually led to her death?   

And like my question earlier, well it is a good thinf that Suho's dad is the older brother.  Otherwise, it is going to be a disaster if they make the story with VC as the real dad, if they go for a DNA test.  Suho has had enough problems in his life, don't add to them anymore.

Honestly, it sounded like a bad plot point. VC never even hinted that he ever thought Soo Ho was his kid. VC  would have tried to match his DNA with him when he found out he was the lost grandson. Especially when DK was dead, he would have tried to verify if PSH was his son. Not even once he ever referred to him as anything other than his nephew. I'm still side eyeing PSH's mom cause she definitely was messy with both brothers. Only SH seems the only good in law for that family lol I mean she never touched NJ even with amnesia and the way she looked for her husband for 5 years. The way the family just slide over the  fact that the mom was involved with two brothers  is just as bizarre as SH smiling at Esther's kiss up lol 

Anyway, I don't think Soo Ho's mom was lying when she told VC that the baby was hers and her husband.

@cherriesblue VC came to take PSH away so that he can do a DNA test to see if he is the real father. She took the weapon as a defence and VC and her ended up struggling with it. And that's how she ended up getting stabbed with it. 

@chrissydiva Indeed, it was a bad plot point:expressionless:. You made laugh with Esther's kiss up lol. San Ha might be able to slide this under the bus for at least Dori but PSH won't lol. He is gonna hold this on her for the rest of her life. I feel sorry for Dori the most. Both grandparents being murderers, mother changing his uncle's face and screwing his life and the list goes on. If I were him, I won't be able to face my uncle for this in the near future:frown:.

7 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

actually I kept dropping the show and then I went back, and skipped and went back. :D it was so hard really and illogical too :D I have no idea how the writer came up with this crazy plot :D

@nohamahamoud2002,  I have watched a drama penned by this writer and she can really create twisted plots, which made me really dislike her at one point.  But, I still comeback and watch this on and off cause of the Chingu's in this thread who really help me  go through the ups and downs:lol:. Pardon me for not mentioning all of of you my senior moments are catching up on me.

Yes, my fave scene today was when SH's Mom pulled HY's hair and AR's reaction to the sequence of painting/drawing by PSH Dad.

Anyway,  I am glad that this will be over soon:wub: thanks to All. 

1 minute ago, dulceres said:

But, I still comeback and watch this on and off cause of the Chingu's in this thread who really help me  go through the ups and downs

@Ameera Ali helped me continue :D her gifs are just sooooooooooooo funny :D whenever I was a bit down, and looked at one gif, I just found myself laughing instead of crying :D

There are still 8 episodes left (which writer can create another plot) and the family united tomorrow is going to have a bad ending. Will there be another kidnapping involving Gun? I got a feeling that something bad is going to happen tomorrow.

GIFMaker.org_6KJ4Vv.gif

@nohamahamoud2002 , @newyee & @lu09 I was enjoying the fight ,when  fast SH’s run as she could  to destroy her daughter enemy  & eat it for lunch :joy:

96E9E0B0-C3DB-4FA3-A0D8-E0380020AA16.gif

15584550441558455035.gif

But Why the family always  surprised , when she get in to a fight  :mrgreen: 

I will come later , thanks girl for recap I appreciate it :):wub:

38 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@Ameera Ali if you want to fight, don't wear high heels :D 

She take off the hat , because it’s expensive :joy:

15584569341558456920.gif

Love how the husband save himself :yum: 

@lu09 the way SH plinking, you would think she saying break her neck mom  forever , I give you green light  :joy:

Todays episode just like yesterday’s was amazing loved watching bad guys getting punished enjoyed every second of it, aw poor KNJ asking why that happened to him lol I mean considering your past history and your present actions gotta day that karma is coming for you ooops :P loved how OSH is standing up for herself and her family reunion was amazing to watch they are all together once again finally everything is setting back to how it should always have been 

Cho Aeras shocker reaction was so funny she’s like I didn’t do it yeah you did stop acting innocent 

Archived