[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

Today's ep shows NJ beaten up by the loan sharks & AR feeling bouts of heartache over him. This is far better than the trivial imprisonment of the villains. I am glad they get punished indirectly. No sub but I am quite sure the doc tells NJ he's contracted an incurable disease that sends NJ screaming. He'll most likely donate his cornea to SH's dad and he better be.

@nohamahamoud2002  NJ knows what he is doing is wrong but he's not stopping any time. Getting revenge on AR & her husband's family is his top priority. DK1, being the innocent LSH & SH's husband, is not of any concern to him. He is even taking the opportunity to covet LSH's wife as in killing two birds with a stone. He finds an excuse for himself by promising to love SH even more after what he has done to her dad & husband. How can anyone be so unreasonable & evil? I feel so sorry for SH. Since AR is the source of his problems, just get back at her like a real man and spare the rest. He's making excuses to cover his lust over SH and his greed over Park's wealth. 

@Ameera Ali Hello there! You've been MIA for a while :tears:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, newyee said:

@nohamahamoud2002  NJ knows what he is doing is wrong but he's not stopping any time. Getting revenge on AR & her husband's family is his top priority. DK1, being the innocent LSH & SH's husband, is not of any concern to him. He is even taking the opportunity to covet LSH's wife as in killing two birds with a stone. He finds an excuse for himself by promising to love SH even more after what he has done to her dad & husband. How can anyone be so unreasonable & evil? I feel so sorry for SH. Since AR is the source of his problems, just get back at her like a real man and spare the rest. He's making excuses to cover his lust over SH and his greed over Park's wealth. 

I know NJ is evil, but he is also unreasonable and irrational. His instability is caused by the murder of his father and abandonment of his mother. It is logical he turned out like this. I am only analyzing his motives chingu, because the writer is very deep, she is not superficial. She presents us with a complex character, drawing many details that deserve attention.  (the writer turned out to be a female after all :D:D:D ), this is her link on Hancinema

https://www.hancinema.net/korean_Moon_Eun-ah.php

@kimdaehwi thank you soooooo much. I am doing it for my favourite actor :) Luckily I am on vacation, so I will try to post daily on the blog till the drama ends.

LOL At the scene with SH and the trio from hell. She didnt even greet her fake mother in law. She's like "No Bish! I am not even gonna pretend to like your murderous behind. I'm out!" Lmao 

And did she refuse to stay with NJ at the hospital using her father in law as an excuse? Lolol

Aera is out there stealing jewelry now?? I love when villains keep digging their graves. 

PSH was having way too much fun at that dinner lol

23 minutes ago, kimdaehwi said:

Does anyone agree having Esther a part of Park Family in the end? And is Suho legitimately  Haechul’s son? I don’t understand when Gangchul said he needs to check whether Suho his son or not :sweatingbullets:

Esther is evil. She switched off the faces of Suho and Dogyung. She caused trouble to many people. She is selfish and greedy, I really don't know how she is forgiven that simply.

Jeon_Hun-Tae-p1.jpg

I’ve search Left-Handed Wife in Asianwiki and I came across this person which is a cast in the drama but I’ve never seen him before.

His name is Jeon Hyun-Tae and his role is head of inspection department.

Anyone can tell which episodes he from? Thanks beforehand :)

I watched the subbed already. Today was the best by far. Namjoon and Hayoung plan went down hill. The Park Family played a trick and Namjoon was crumbled. Suho is having the best time the most. Sanha didn’t stand up like the two which was strange but they didn’t notice anyway. Namjoon was taken away and Aera made a contract with Chen in order to save her beloved son and ofc the jewels she talking about are stolen. Esther is very good at eavesdropping and she rushed to tell the family that Sanha got her memories back. Namjoon first thing when he woke up is calling for his Gemma. Sanha got away from Namjoon by using her father in-law as an excuse. She doesn’t want to be with that man. The strangest thing was Namjoon forgot about the wedding. Is this another amnesiac plot? :joy: Some of you might be true, Namjoon will die in the end because of the sharp metal went deeper in his head from the accident 1 year ago with Sanha that can cause death and it’s a dangerous part that he couldn’t have a surgery. I want more scenes of Sanha’s family. They are comic relief and I laughed so hard when the viewers of Seulha’s eating show called her mother a witch xD I can’t wait for tomorrow because Sanha got caught by Hayoung but now Namjoon has no money and his health is going down maybe he can’t do anything like before right?

Uri Namjoon was beaten today and I feel sad to see him lost the money, lost the one he loved and lost his life. His acting is on point and his facial expressions are everything. I like his acting so much and can’t wait for his future project.

I recently found out that Jo Aera (i forgot her real name) was a famous actress and also used to be a female lead. Her acting is very good too. Tomorrow will be her last day if not, let’s celebrate Aera’s last day before going to jail. :P

On 5/20/2019 at 7:28 PM, kimdaehwi said:

Uri Namjoon was beaten today and I feel sad to see him lost the money, lost the one he loved and lost his life. His acting is on point and his facial expressions are everything. I like his acting so much and can’t wait for his future project.

A second fan of Jin Tae-hyun :D welcome :D

I stopped defending NJ here and  I'm doing it  on a blog so I can analyze his character in detail, because I know most of you hate him. :D

Today’s episode was absolutely amazing, was funny how they were all celebrating and OSH is just smiling to herself like nahhh you all going down soon :lol: the breakfast was hilarious PSH pretending to be in shock and scared while secretly laughing knowing what’s about to happen, HY and KNJ faces were absolutely priceless :D KNJ playing the hero protecting his wife while HY just runs away was also absolutely brilliant poor KNJ got beaten up and is also suffering from a metal inside his head I guess karma is well certainly not favouring him -_-

Aw poor Choi Aera she’s about to get played in her own game and how stupid is she for giving those borrowed jewels to Chen the whole exhibition and the jewel thing is going to turn all against her basically they are all super broke now and are about to get punished, loved OSH smile when she was looking at her father in law painting the final piece was she’s like you’re all going down, can’t wait for the next episode 

Also let’s hope OSH can come up with a good story to tell HY why she calling him father a little slip up oopsie they’re all about to go down anyway so it doesn’t really matter I suppose 

4 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

A second fan of Jin Tae-hyun :D welcome :D

I stopped defending NJ here and  I'm doing it  on a blog so I can analyze his character in detail, because I know most of you hate him. :D

No need to defend NJ, @nohamahamoud2002. :) The fact that he is getting a lot of hate goes to show how effective Jin Tae-hyun's acting is. You should be a proud fan and will leave this thread with some additional fans am sure. 

The actress playing AR is also very effective. I already said this before, she and JTH are the best actors in the series not only because they have more complex characters to play but also because they are truly good at what they do.   Acting wise, am pleased with most everyone except Esther. Although she has improved of late, her acting during the first 2/3rds of the drama was painful to watch. All she did was contort her face and/or made her eyes wider. :D

The mental lapse of NJ is hopefully not an indication of another amnesiac in the show. :huh: Should that happen, in any degree or form, I might start thinking the writer is uber-obsessed with the subject. He probably suffered from amnesia in his previous life. :lol:

Am liking the pace and story development again. However, I miss having Gon / Chan and hope to see more interactions between him & his newfound grandfather. 

Looking forward to a satisfying finale. 

On 5/21/2019 at 1:14 AM, mel22 said:

No need to defend NJ, @nohamahamoud2002. :) The fact that he is getting a lot of hate goes to show how effective Jin Tae-hyun's acting is. You should be a proud fan and will leave this thread with some additional fans am sure. 

The actress playing AR is also very effective. I already said this before, she and JTH are the best actors in the series not only because they have more complex characters to play but also because they are truly good at what they do.

Actually on youtube there's strong language against the character of Namjun and the actor himself. Very few liked him. For example you have 30 negative comments and  only two praising the actor. (That was on KBS world youtube channel), so probably the viewers are from Asia and Africa. I praised him in youtube comments and instead people attacked me too :D

Most of JTH fans are Korean. Very few are from other countries. He was liked more in Monster. 

The actress playing Jo Aera is my second favourite actress too. Her skills are so good. The cute Chan is amazing too. 

Lots of funny moments today. My top one was Hae Young running for her life lmao So much for loving NJ. Then SH barricading herself with her father in law. Best daughter and grand daughter in law that family could have lol NJ left to fend for himself. 

NJ smirk face irks me. He barely got into that restaurant and already acting arrogant like he has rights. Seeing them being played was so satisfying. Him being beaten was a bonus. Thanks to him, his mom might finally go to jail longer than a few months lol

SH had no time for NJ or his mom today though it took her 3 hours to answer Aera's question lol How the heck they didn't see her memory was back when she was clearly glaring at Aera?Then her internally cringing at Aera asking her to stay with NJ. She was like "No, thank you. I'm good." Lol

Esther's blabber mouth. Look how quick she ran to tell the family SH had her memory back. PSH was like "Bloody hell! This chick!" Then him telling her to not blab about SH and she has the audacity to say she's not the old Jang Esther lol

PSH was such a petty troll today to HY and NJ and I loved it. But did he tell his blabbermouth Secretary about SH? He'll probably tell his girlfriend lol

SH needs to slam HY against the wall like she did that nurse in that mental hospital lol Then lock her up somewhere then go. She's all pissy at SH over NJ but yet she ran and left him behind. SH would never if it was PSH.

Look like karma turned into a metal piece. Guess who is going to be fish food pretty soon? 

beyonce.gif

@chrissydiva Today was indeed funny lol:D. They left NJ to fetch himself:joy:. San Ha locked herself with her father in law:sweat_smile: while HY run off straight to the exit:mrgreen:. They know their priorities lol:joy::mrgreen:. Funny how his own mother who abandoned him was the only one who cared about his well being at the end lol. And speaking of stupidity, AR is asking to get jailed lol. I'm pretty sure San Ha told PSH what AR did to bail her son out. Tomorrow, it's gonna be hilarious. 

Esther, no words:sweatingbullets:. What, "I'm not the old Jang Esther". Then why did you told the family that San Ha got her memory back lol? It was hilarious how PSH is like you better not run your mouth lol. He has no tolerance for her:mrgreen:

You cracked me up with the fish food:joy:. Doctor tells him he is gonna die and NJ is like WHY ME??????. Indeed, Karma is a b""""ch. 

@chococarmela They are screwed lol:mrgreen:

10 hours ago, newyee said:

@Ameera Ali Hello there! You've been MIA for a while :tears:

Hello :relaxed: , I haven’t been watching, I get busy with work this week . I will read every post,  to get idea what I missed from the action  :mrgreen: 

thanks to @nohamahamoud2002 already told me SH remembered her past , I hope I didn’t missed the romance part :sweat_smile:

Archived