[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Greta Masalskyte said:

Kim Nam Joon is blinded by love now :joy: he finally has the women he always wanted he gotta show it off to everyone even though she doesn’t remember who the hell he really is 

What kills me she has  only non romantic memories of him or very negative ones :joy:

She keeps ignoring all the red flags is getting stupid.

1 minute ago, dramaninja said:

What kills me she has  only non romantic memories of him or very negative ones :joy:

She keeps ignoring all the red flags is getting stupid.

Shes honestly acting like such a fool if she is having negative feelings towards him and is remembering bad things it kind of says something :joy: like girl wake up you know who your real husband is and who is fake!!! Kim Nam Joon is just like no one can have her if I can’t, so he plans a wedding has a tracker on her like he seriously seems crazy I’ll laugh if even after remembering everything she’ll be like it’s a dream Daniel is my husband even though I don’t really wanna be close to him gotta trust a man that tried to kill me oh sorry the man who saved me 

I'm just laughing. Then she takes a kid supposedly not hers just because he's crying and shocked. Who does that??? Why do you care? You saw him twice. Think, San Ha-yah! HY was like WTF? lmao And if the dad let's you do it, it's not just because he thinks you look like his dead wife. I loved how grandma was ready to drive there to take Gun back lol She thought her grandson lost his everlasting mind. 

I just couldn't at her behind trying to act all haughty when she wasn't just wearing PSH's necklace and closing her eyes to be kissed the day before. Yet, she's acting like he's the offender. She needs to have several seats right now lol

Dude will never have a peaceful day he is always going to be in  constant fear of her getting her memories back so I ask what is the point of living like  that?

Not to mention her actual husband,kid and family they not going to stand for this just look at this episode.

I have a lots to say about NJ but not enough time in the day. Just hope PSH shoves that invitation up his mouth then steps on his dead body. 

The only reason I look forward to that stupid wedding is to see how it backfires on his smug face. Just like someone pointed earlier, heck even PSH told him that Friday, what will he do when her memory comes back?? Remember when SH used to tell Esther that she will never live in peace because she'll always worry about her husband's memory coming back lol

@lu09 lol Glad we can entertain you. I gave her time to snap out of it, but now she's getting all those red flags, she is still ignoring it. It would have made more sense if she loved NJ, but she doesn't. No reason to be that stupid. This is a girl who figured out her husband was living with someone else's face, but now she can't figure she got conned? Anyway... lol 

Archived