[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, lu09 said:

Chingu, go back to page 65 and you will see a link.  @nohamahamoud2002 posted it on Friday:).

11 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Thank you so much both of you so glad I finally got to see the preview she seems very protective of Gun and Nam Joon and that fake sister do not look impressed at all :joy: so PSH finally knows that they have his dad KNJ seems to have some health issues I still wonder how did they manage to actually survive and get out of the car without PSH seeing anything :neutral: as he would have probably stood there for quite a while :huh:

@chrissydiva I agree KNJ does seem very arrogant he should really take a hint especially after she has rejected him multiple times and he even seen how comfortable she is with PSH twice now what she said in the car about loving PSH she really meant it that just shows that KNJ really has no chance with SH. Yeah PSH is more calculating he doesn’t go around shouting to everyone his next plans that’s mostly how SH always seemed to fail to with her plans they always beat her to it. 

She always seemed to reject KNJ even when she didn’t know about the bad things he has done now he has her as his wife and still can’t even kiss her :lol: at least he has that crazy women as a back up plan she seems to really want KNJ 

The motherly instinct right there I’m so happy she was the one to save Gun

@Ameera Ali The accuracy lol:mrgreen::joy:. She still run off ROFL:mrgreen:.

@chrissydiva It is funny how laid back LSH is with his wife. Indeed he knows her really well lol:mrgreen:. She is a goner even before she got her memory back:sweat_smile:. I'm also curious how she gonna talk her way out of getting Gun from LSH tomorrow lol :tounge_wink:. I'm looking forward to NJ's face:naughty:. HY won't have agreed with this BS marriage if she knew San Ha's past record lol:lol:. The irony of this, before it was Esther who used to cause problems, now it's NJ's turn to cause a headache for his partner lol. By the way chingus, is it just me or did I heard the word "Wedding" from NJ's mouth in the preview???? Because if it is, it's disgusting coming from his mouth:expressionless:.

@Greta Masalskyte. ( Sorry, I don't know why I can't tag your name properly:().

No problem:). Look at the way she is ignoring literally everybody lol:joy:. Chingu, we have seen some worse things than a van with two people disappearing out of blue lol:mrgreen::sweat_smile:. Anything is possible in the land of Kdrama:glasses:.

@nohamahamoud2002 We know it but still we complain about it lol:mrgreen:.

42 minutes ago, lu09 said:

No problem:). Look at the way she is ignoring literally everybody lol:joy:. Chingu, we have seen some worse things than a van with two people disappearing out of blue lol:mrgreen::sweat_smile:. Anything is possible in the land of Kdrama:glasses:.

Thats true that’s why I love K drama nothing is impossible there :joy: she is ignoring everything family shows a photo of her she’s like oh no that’s not me even though she looks exactly like her, she says her heart aches when Kim Nam Joon tries to kiss her surely you would question why is that and not ignore it or question why you want to kiss another guy who she’s meant to take revenge on :joy:

chingus, I know you are all interested in the happy ending. For me I was thinking about the punishment for the the evil characters. I can't figure out what is on the mind of the writer. But let me think a bit. I already discussed NJ. So it is time to analyze Esther and AR.

Esther is also an orphan, alongside LSH and NJ. She learnt that her way to survive was by snatching opportunities. So she was always looking for a way to be rich. At the first episode, she was a mere employee in Aura company, where AR treated her so bad. She was ambitious, and wanted to be rich, so she had an affair with the rich son DG. After she got pregnant, he didn't want to get married to her. So she asked her "oppa" LSH to help her. And the rest you already know. The car accident, etc etc. She switched LSH and DG face to guarantee that her child will have a father and at the same time she wanted to be rich. The only sympathy I felt for her, is the bad treatment she had from AR.

The third character, and the most evil of all is AR. She had an evil father who embezzled money from Aura company. She inherited all the evil after him. When he died in prison, she decided to take revenge. The problem here is that her evil father also killed NJ's dad. Also AR hired someone to kill Esther, she has no scruples whatever. Personally I don't feel any sympathy towards her, because she doesn't have any redeeming side in her character.

As NJ pointed out, LSH was fairly lucky, because when he was found on the street by SH's mother as a child, she sent him to an orphanage and kept visiting him. He found some love from SH's family. SH loved him and her love gave him power. She gave him her kidney and kept looking for him when his face was switched off with DG.

I am not defending evil, but life is about chances not only choices. I mean some people are more lucky than others. The background of a person can have a very bad or good influence on them. Everyone is given a chance to choose between good and evil. But sometimes the environment surrounding a person can have a very negative influence on that person. That's why I don't judge others without thinking first, what made them that way?

My question is how will the evil trio end? I don't know. But I have a tendency that the writer might redeem Esther, although I don't know why? I mean she is not a very good person. Anyway, it is enough for me here. I am not interested to watch the "punishment" thing as I know it is so frightening. There will be either "death", "suicide", "prison" or madness. No other option. So I will just follow the clips and preview. Otherwise, I will just move on to another "drama" :) I need some light comedy or suspense.

@lu09 Yeah I think they said something about marriage. Didn't he tell his mom they were planning to hold a ceremony in Korea? *gag* lol If they do, how much you gonna bet someone will end up being the runaway bride? :lol:

tumblr-p52a70-NRv-G1rob81ao1-400.gif

SH is basically having an "affair" with her real husband lmao The joke writes itself. 

@chrissydiva ROFL:mrgreen::joy:. I'm betting 100% lol. You cracked me up with she is having an affair with her own husband lol:joy:. Indeed, San Ha never cease to amaze us lol. But I want the wedding to be real but with LSH. They never got to have a wedding back then.

Now we know why the writer gave LSH a face off instead of San Ha. The drama would have ended in couple of episodes lol:joy::mrgreen:

Especially since her butt is only agreeing to the wedding because real husband called her out on her s***. She's all over another man, but she is still acting like her and NJ are perfect couple lol And at her in the elevator questioning why her heart was beating. Bird brain! Smh

4 minutes ago, chrissydiva said:

Especially since her butt is only agreeing to the wedding because real husband called her out on her s***. She's all over another man, but she is still acting like her and NJ are perfect couple lol And at her in the elevator questioning why her heart was beating. Bird brain! Smh

really the whole situation is so ridiculous, even if she has memory loss, her character will not change that drastically, she is staring so hard like Esther. I don't like her eyes. :D

The writer is really taking us for fools :D

3 minutes ago, chrissydiva said:

Lololo she is going  to  get her memories at the worse possible time for NJ watch

Archived