[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is that in the preview Chan is in the car with San Ha, NJ and HY? Did LSH allow San Ha to take care of Chan?

Esther hasn't changed lol. LSH asked her if she wants to own Aura Gallery and the look on her face lol:joy:. She is like finally no more babysitting lol:mrgreen:.

@dramaninja She called out to Gun. Yeah Indeed, not a good memory for NJ lol. But then again looking at the preview, she probably forgot about it but at least I'm glad she is not neglecting her son. 

3 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I am kidding chingu :D try watching Feel Good to Die. The evil boss changed to a real good man

It'll be a different story if he & the female lead are the OTP. In this drama, SH & PSH are a couple & NJ is trying to break them up for the second time. That's unacceptable even if he has turned over a new leaf. I shudder just thinking about it. @Ameera Ali pic B applies. 

5 minutes ago, newyee said:

It'll be a different story if he & the female lead are the OTP. In this drama, SH & PSH are a couple & NJ is trying to break them up for the second time. That's unacceptable even if he has turned over a new leaf. I shudder just thinking about it. @Ameera Ali pic B applies. 

I am just using my wild imagination :D it is good to create a story sometimes. A fanfiction

@dramaninja I am so glad to see the 2 clips,  with SH warming up naturally to PSH & she recollecting the accident with Gun. Though I don't know what Esther is babbling, I believe she's being sarcastic to YH and I just like her for it. Look at NJ's dejected face. He will be sleeping on the sofa with Gun's presence. @lu09 I think this is the reason why PSH allows SH to babysit Gun ;).

@Ameera Ali If SH doesn't mind PSH new face, I have no objection. Just please don't change to NJ face. Haha! 

2 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@nohamahamoud2002  I can’t wait for June to see him in the new drama 

I hope LSH get his face back :joy: , how hard would be , already story getting ridiculous by episodes  , what you think @newyee & @lu09 :lol: 

Won't be surprised lol:mrgreen::joy:. In this drama, they used pretty much every trope in the book so....:sweat_smile:. I'm absolutely watching out for this writer's drama next time :sweat_smile:.

21 minutes ago, lu09 said:

Why is that in the preview Chan is in the car with San Ha, NJ and HY? Did LSH allow San Ha to take care of Chan?

Esther hasn't changed lol. LSH asked her if she wants to own Aura Gallery and the look on her face lol:joy:. She is like finally no more babysitting lol:mrgreen:.

@dramaninja She called out to Gun. Yeah Indeed, not a good memory for NJ lol. But then again looking at the preview, she probably forgot about it but at least I'm glad she is not neglecting her son. 

Sure but things are looking much better now she spending time with her son she is going to get some memories she cant ignore.

Park Soo Ho, my man! That was smooth. And SH was so shooketh that her mind went to the outer space and even got her hair undone lololol Yes, it's been a long dry one year lmao

And when he took off that tacky necklace and put his own, that sent me lololol

She finally reacted to Gun. I loved how she was looking for him when they arrived. Mommy to the rescue. PSH probably let her take Gun to help her recover faster and Gun probably cried to go with her. 

23 minutes ago, chrissydiva said:

Park Soo Ho, my man! That was smooth. And SH was so shooketh that her mind went to the outer space and even got her hair undone lololol Yes, it's been a long dry one year lmao

And when he took off that tacky necklace and put his own, that sent me lololol

She finally reacted to Gun. I loved how she was looking for him when they arrived. Mommy to the rescue. PSH probably let her take Gun to help her recover faster and Gun probably cried to go with her. 

:relaxed:can I have this feeling now? heading towards the recovery phase?:lol:@chrissydiva, I am guessing that PSH  let her take Gun.:wub:

Is it just me or HY met her match in the form of Esther lol:mrgreen:? Look at her face at the dinner table, Esther questioning her relationship with NJ Oppa. I love Esther's " I know what going on here" evil face lol:mrgreen::joy:. It was like a senior knowing it all because she pulled this Sh-it before and it failed miserably:sweat_smile::joy:

@chrissydiva LSH was absolutely amazing today:wub:. That's how you get the girl even if she doesn't remember you. Tsk, tsk NJ had to come and ruin it :expressionless:

@dramaninja @dulceres @chococarmela @nohamahamoud2002 @newyee @Ameera Ali

Now that San Ha is connecting with Gun, I'm happy:). Poor kid can sleep peacefully now.

Archived