[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

Hae Young is one step closer to boiling bunnies. Fatal Attraction much? 

For people still doubting if SH and NJ ever went farther than a hug, it's pretty much confirmed today. He just doesn't get her mojo going. Is it mean for me to want Soo Ho to just throw her in the water? That might help them faster lol

@lu09 For why PSH is still around VC, he pretty much said it yesterday.  He needs all the help he can get to get his wife back and protect Aura. I guess, sorry mommy but Sanha is first lol Honestly, the dude doesn't get to just leave and be a coward after confessing of killing someone. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, chrissydiva said:

Hae Young is one step closer to boiling bunnies. Fatal Attraction much? 

For people still doubting if SH and NJ ever went farther than a hug, it's pretty much confirmed today. He just doesn't get her mojo going. Is it mean for me to want Soo Ho to just throw her in the water? That might help them faster lol

@lu09 For why PSH is still around VC, he pretty much said it yesterday.  He needs all the help he can get to get his wife back and protect Aura. I guess, sorry mommy but Sanha is first lol Honestly, the dude doesn't get to just leave and be a coward after confessing of killing someone. 

Chingu, I was thinking of that yesterday when I read a post that said San Ha has a fear of water lol:naughty:. You are not mean :D. I'm tired of this BS.

Thank god they didn't go further. But I have to say, HY also was keeping an eye on NJ so I guess he couldn't go further with San Ha. Though I don't understand how he could go after someone else's wife who even has a six  year old child. That's plain disgusting:crazy:

Thanks for the explanation. I didn't watch subs so I didn't understand what they talked about in the clip. Indeed, his loony wife is always his first priority:sweatingbullets:

Am I the only one who suspects that Soo Ho is Gang Chul's son? Because when Hae Chul talked about the painting he drew of Yun Ah and the baby, he said "Yun Ah's baby" and not "our baby" or "my baby". 

Hae Chul is also autistic, and seemingly very innocent. I don't think he is the sort to be aware of the *ahem*, reproduction process. 

I have a feeling the family lineage is going to shift again.... 

9 minutes ago, Adriana Alias said:

Am I the only one who suspects that Soo Ho is Gang Chul's son? Because when Hae Chul talked about the painting he drew of Yun Ah and the baby, he said "Yun Ah's baby" and not "our baby" or "my baby". 

Hae Chul is also autistic, and seemingly very innocent. I don't think he is the sort to be aware of the *ahem*, reproduction process. 

I always half joked that he needed to do a paternal DNA test with the uncle. Then he just gonna go back to having a father as a killer. I mean she was still alive and saw Aera but he still stabbed her. *unless she accidentally stabbed herself while arguing with him or Aera finished her off* 

49 minutes ago, Adriana Alias said:

Chingu, please don't say this lol. Last time @nohamahamoud2002 said something, it became true:sweat_smile:

2 minutes ago, chrissydiva said:

@lu09 "Do not speak it into existence!" Lmao Look at what this writer did so far. Do not trust!

Tell me about it lol:sweat_smile::joy::mrgreen:. This writer is the craziest one I have ever seen Imao:skull:.

I have a strong feeling that NJ will end up in a mental institution. He has serious psychological problems. His mother is more cunning and rational than him. When her son DG died, she didn't collapse. When NJ disappeared for a year, she still didn't collapse. Nothing can stop her except death, which in my opinion will cause NJ to go mad and locked up in a mental institution or commit suicide, but I think he will go mad if his mother dies.

From the start, NJ can't think rationally, first it was his dad's death that started his problem. He wanted to take revenge from the Park family. Then SH treated him kindly, his deprivation from love made him cling to her. When she chose LSH, he became jeolous and decided to take her from LSH. His obsession and jeolousy are his weakest points. His downfall will be because of that. He is a tragic antagonist. :tears: I really wish he was totally black, but really I don't feel comfortable with the drama now. I don't know how I can continue watching, but I am expecting a horrible ending, something like Shakespearen tragedies 

12 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Ehh I cant and wont feel sorry for a person like that that chooses to be evil.

I know, but still in tragedies, there is always that feeling of pity and fear. Pity that I put myself in his shoes, if I was an orphan and lost my dad because of my mother's family, and never met with any kind person, what will I do?

NJ had no one but Tifanny who gave him up for adoption to get married. He told LSH that he received love from SH and her family from the start. SH donated her kidney to him, SH's mom was kind to him and gave him to the orphanage when he was found in the street and kept visiting him (because she had no money to adopt him herself).

I don't know if I were in NJ's shoes, what would I do? It is so hard to be treated bad as a child. It really creates a serious problem in his psychology. That is why I feel the writer is not being fair, because he/she didn't give a chance for NJ to repent. I guess I might stop watching, because I no longer feel good about the drama

Spoiler

while I was watching Love until the end, I didn't feel sorry for Sena,

and in "It is my life" the writer gave a chance for Mrs Choi to repent.

Even in "Sunny Again tomorrow" both JN and her mother were so evil and were not punished at the end. I really didn't like that evil duo at all.

here the drama is so dark, that I don't like the turn it is taking

SH’s mum is so smart to mention the kidney Kim Nam Joon can’t be that smart and try to hide that scar, PSH when he had amnesia also had a scar which helped SH believe it is her husband :wub: I loved how KNJ was literally running around trying to get to SH cause he’s so jealous he even has a tracker on her extra much :no_mouth: that new villain is not happy though she so wants KNJ but he doesn’t even like her he’s probably using her and she thinks she’s using him so they are trying to use each other for their ultimate revenge plan :no_mouth: hope she gets her memories back I was so happy when SH said that she feel ache in her heart when KNJ tries to get close to her her heart knows that she promised to only love PSH

there is some point I don't quite get, if the writer intends to punish the evil characters, why did he/she portrayed them in this complex way? I mean it would have been much easier if they were totally black. Another point, the writer is too kind to Esther. she is redeemed, although she was really not very good. She switched LSH and DG faces, she gave Chan to Tiffany. She was ready to take sides with AR and NJ and wanted money for herself and her son. Still the writer is ready to make LSH and the Park family forgive her for all her deeds. I really don't get it. :angry:

I no longer care what happens, because simply the plot is so illogical and frustrating. It would have been much easier to make NJ completely evil, even committing murder so that his ending would have been justified. But now whenever I think what his mom did to him in his childhood, I feel so angry that I keep blaming AR for everything. She is really such a horrible mother in my opinion.

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I know, but still in tragedies, there is always that feeling of pity and fear. Pity that I put myself in his shoes, if I was an orphan and lost my dad because of my mother's family, and never met with any kind person, what will I do?

NJ had no one but Tifanny who gave him up for adoption to get married. He told LSH that he received love from SH and her family from the start. SH donated her kidney to him, SH's mom was kind to him and gave him to the orphanage when he was found in the street and kept visiting him (because she had no money to adopt him herself).

I don't know if I were in NJ's shoes, what would I do? It is so hard to be treated bad as a child. It really creates a serious problem in his psychology. That is why I feel the writer is not being fair, because he/she didn't give a chance for NJ to repent. I guess I might stop watching, because I no longer feel good about the drama

Hide contents

while I was watching Love until the end, I didn't feel sorry for Sena,

and in "It is my life" the writer gave a chance for Mrs Choi to repent.

Even in "Sunny Again tomorrow" both JN and her mother were so evil and were not punished at the end. I really didn't like that evil duo at all.

here the drama is so dark, that I don't like the turn it is taking

Its just no excuse though plenty of people like this exist int he real world that dont turn out this way he chose  this path I dont feel the least bit sorry for him.He chose to pursuit a marry women after the fact knowing where it lead he chose to kidnapped an amnesia women because he wants to force his love upon her.No one force him to do these things.

LSH is in a terrible place well he lost his whole identity  because of people like him.

12 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Its just no excuse though plenty of people like this exist int he real world that dont turn out this way he chose  this path I dont feel the least bit sorry for him.He chose to pursuit a marry women after the fact knowing where it lead he chose to kidnapped an amnesia women because he wants to force his love upon her.No one force him to do these things.

yes, I agree with you on this certain point. That is why I don't like what the writer did. The writer keeps giving us reasons to hate NJ more and more, and at the same time his chance for repentance was there, but the writer didn't use it. And I am sure the ending will be so horrible, so I just gave up watching

20 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

yes, I agree with you on this certain point. That is why I don't like what the writer did. The writer keeps giving us reasons to hate NJ more and more, and at the same time his chance for repentance was there, but the writer didn't use it. And I am sure the ending will be so horrible, so I just gave up watching

@nohamahamoud2002, concur;   NJ's character cannot be redeemed he just became so twisted that I loathe him, along with Ae Ra the selfish and horrible Mother who only love herself. I also don't watch the full episode but always reading the comments to get my fix for the day:blush::lol:.

I cnat get over how stupid NJ is does he think her family just going to go away? They know what he has done and  now know he has her daughter .Its only a matter of time before it falls apart.

1.If she regain even a few memories major doubt will creep in

2.Her family wont sit still at all 

3.LSH wont still still at all

4.That other women wont sit still at all

5.She has ZERO romantic memories of NJ

It just a ticking timebomb

On 5/9/2019 at 10:29 PM, dulceres said:

@nohamahamoud2002, concur;   NJ's character cannot be redeemed he just became so twisted that I loathe him, along with Ae Ra the selfish and horrible Mother who only love herself. I also don't watch the full episode but always reading the comments to get my fix for the day:blush::lol:.

well, there are worse villains in other dramas that were redeemed for no reason :D I don't want to mention them here, because it is off the point. What I mean to say is that the writer is drawing the plot in such a way that I really can't watch anymore. Whenever I remember AR's doings and Esther too, I feel so provoked, I mean AR really destroyed her sons, because of her DG became so selfish that he didn't even want to get married to Esther who was pregnant.

And NJ whom she abandoned, not only that but when she knew he was her son, instead of correcting his methods, she encouraged him to do more evil deeds. I mean what kind of a mother who would do this to her own sons. It is just so disgusting. For me NJ is so unstable, that I really can't judge him anymore. He has serious issues. I feel he is really crazy. I know he is evil, but still his mother is worse than him. She has no reason for what she is doing. If she were a real mother, she would have done everything in her power to save her son from what he is doing, but instead, she is helping him do more and more evil. I just hate her. NJ is the most unlucky person to have such a mother. He was better off without her

This is off the point, about Jin Tae-Hyun

Spoiler

apart from these sad events, do you know that Jin Tae-Hyun studied at Seoul Institute of the Arts, Department of Theatre?   That is why he is able to play that complex character. I hope he wins KBS awards for best villain, or second character. He also played Hamlet :) This is really so good :) I am so happy to discover such a talented actor. :)

btw, the actor is a very devout Christian in real life, he quotes the bible so much. :) If you are interested, watch this interview. He talks about his religious views, and his earlier works. It is not subtitled, but I used the cc button, then auto-translate to English

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VG3YldrWcAw

Sneaky sneaky Soo Ho, I likey likey!  and Hae Young was having a meltdown cause the other two were nowhere to be found lmao They separated Aura Bio from Aura's group. My question is how is that contract even valid anyway since SH signed it under a fake name?? She seemed to have been given all that authority. What happens when she remembers? Even Aera knows it's the worst plan. The way she looked at SH everytime she said "omoni". 

Dear Jemna or whatever you call yourself, your first clue is the fact that your heart ache when your supposedly husband wants to make the move on you. Second clue, your heart racing with another man who is supposedly your enemy. Coincidence? She just hung up on NJ to get a ride with PSH. She could have waited for Danieeel lol Then when she's in the car, she pretends to be looking at the window like bish, he didn't force you. Stop frontin' . You want to be there. Soo Ho giving her the complete love story (dang! San Ha really did everything for him). Lady here was all like "awww" until brainwashing came forward and her brain went like "ENEMY ENEMY!" and she called it pathetic. Girl, when your amnesia goes away, you are gonna feel like dog's poop. 

NJ is busy making marriage plans with one married mother and one psycho. He should stick with the psycho. Birds of a feather. Between him trying to force himself on SH and putting a tracker on her, I'm just sooooo done with his character. Creepy psycho. 

SH family are finally put into good use. And why is that car so tiny? Lol

Archived