[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@nohamahamoud2002 Don't worry, I'll turn up tomorrow for spoilers lol:mrgreen:. However, I'm not gonna watch the full episodes until crazy San Ha gets her memories back. 

@chrissydiva Thank you. This is exactly why I'm not a fan of what's going on. The kid saw his own mom saving his life so of course he is gonna blame himself. This is why I'm afraid the only way San Ha is gonna regain her memories is if something happens to Gun. 

Watched with subs and lol this show. 

Uri Sanha is having nightmares of drowning and suffers from insomnia. So when she went to the doctor, she said she lost her memory  (what a shocker, not!) My question is so she just believed whatever she was told when she woke up just like that? My issue is the whole personality demeanor change down to the drinking of wine like water. The only time I ever saw her drinking was when she was trying to get her husband drunk, knowing he was alcohol intolerant, to take compromising pictures. Soo Ho kept his personality when he lost his memory,  that's why everybody noticed the difference in behavior. I was also disappointed with her encounter with Gun. She didn't have the reaction I expected. She reacted more to her husband than her kid. She was shaken by PSH's  speech in her place then when he caught her outside of the hospital. With Gun, it was kinda like "ok, kiddo. I'll drop you home." I guess I should be thankful that she was at least nice to him. Lol

Esther trying to come at her though. She was all "Who are you, heiffer?" lmao

SH mom really told PSH that he looked too fine for a widow.  Like wut? Who are you to judge how one grieves? I know he shouldn't have missed the memorial, but come on! I'm glad he told them he had thought of killing himself but stopped cause of Gun maybe that'll make that witch feel better. Lol at them living with regrets of having rich in -laws. Karma uh? 

Maybe I'll should make a play for Aura too. Everybody wants that damn company lol 

2 minutes ago, chococarmela said:

What happened to Esther though? Wasn't she a big bad villain? Now she's a babysitter? :joy:

The writer wasn’t kind to her , for god sake she was thrown from balcony , you think life will be fabulous when she take her revenge but no she turn nobody :mrgreen::joy: - at least she still living in that house I hope it’s worth it , probably Tiffany now find third husband and enjoying her free time , Esther should have followed her step :mrgreen: 

33500502-1FAE-48B9-9B21-FF20808A6AB7.gif

Just finished it...

I have never been so mad at a drama since Unknown Woman! What the hell are they doing with this drama? Ruby Ring was better than this! What?! Ugh! What the f**k was that twist at the end? Are you serious?! And a new but useless villain? Are you kidding me? What is the writer on right now?! 

19 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

The writer wasn’t kind to her , for god sake she was thrown from balcony , you think life will be fabulous when she take her revenge but no she turn nobody :mrgreen::joy: - at least she still living in that house I hope it’s worth it , probably Tiffany now find third husband and enjoying her free time , Esther should have followed her step :mrgreen: 

She was thrown off a balcony?

@Ameera Ali  You asked:  "how u feeling after Sub , more annoyed  with Daniel "

My eyes were only upon Guni at first :bawling:....(music pls...I cry me a river, that leads to your ocean...)

waRQmIT.png

cXn0xX9.png

VNqTSj7.png

...Then Jemma OH!/DAMNiel appeared together :heartbreak::rage:

Like it or not, the writer has to appease the raging ahjummas by eliminating KNJ at the end of the drama. Non-negotiable FULLSTOP!

P/S: @nohamahamoud2002 enjoy while you can but skip the last ep :smirk:

Cannot resist reading the comments:lol:, one of the main reason why I am :rage: with the story line right now,  I cannot imagine the pain poor Gun has to endure. Losing his Mom and thinking it is his fault and seeing her again and she cannot recognize him is simply too cruel:bawling:. The writer could have use a different plot to extend the life of this drama.

:cry:my current state of mind re Gun:cry:

23 minutes ago, newyee said:

...Then Jemma OH!/DAMNiel appeared together :heartbreak::rage:

Like it or not, the writer has to appease the raging ahjummas by eliminating KNJ at the end of the drama. Non-negotiable FULLSTOP!

NJ is blinded by revenge, but then he was deprived of motherly life. He will never care about anyone. Remember, he is a psycho

PS I don't watch the drama with subs, because - like you - I don't like the complications of the plot. I watch five episodes late at KBS world. It is enough to watch the short clips and preview.

I usually drop tragic dramas, but really there are some curious elements that drove me to continue. The psychology of the characters is so complicated that you need to analyze them

I am so sad at poor Chan crying scenes, I could not watch them. I keep skipping sad parts, generally I would have stopped watching long ago, but thank God only 20 episodes left. I am glad we have @Ameera Ali gifs and jokes to lighten up the mood. Otherwise, I am interesed in the amazing performance of the actors. Poor Jin Tae Hyun will be hated by viewers

Archived