[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

29 minutes ago, chrissydiva said:

@lu09 Are you having a meltdown right about now? Lmaooooo Not as big as what Soo Ho is having though. 

Just woke up right now and I watched the preview first. My day officially got ruined:expressionless:. I have no words to say:rage:. This is just disgusting :crazy:. Lmaoo indeed LSH has it worse lol.

@nohamahamoud2002 your jokes has became reality lol:sweatingbullets:.

I'm done here chingus. Message me when evil bangs has got her mojo back. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@lu09 Don't worry, I got you. When she starts shooting people for real, I'll let you know lol

At least Esther is still the comic relief to

me (helps ignore other nonsense), when she lost Gun, she went to PSH asking him if he saw his kid. He had the same reaction as me like "Girl, weren't you the one watching him? Why are you asking me?" Lol 

4 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

this is so exciting, I am looking forward to tomorrow :D although you don't like the twist of events, I am really enjoying some NJ/SH fake romance :D:D a chance to see the "romantic" NJ :D:mrgreen:

It’s all LSh fault isn’t, he didn't give her love she needed , so she having romance with NJ , she probably ask writer :mrgreen::joy: when she watch how NJ was passionate about his mom :D

13 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

You not allowed to go anywhere, we are in this hell together :mrgreen::joy:

Hahaha I'll come back when they get their sh--its together lol:mrgreen:. I still want to see San Ha giving NJ a taste of his own medicine for making her a dummy and getting touchy with her. I want to know what he and pantsuit lady put her on that she is acting like that.

2 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@nohamahamoud2002 I lost the bet so I will change to SH , I will choose one put it on later , it will be a long week with SH face as DP , I’ll miss mr Hwang  

don't take it serious chingu :D personally I don't believe in betting :D don't change your PP :D I just wanted to make a guess, that is all, it is fun to predict things

x8RXHO6.jpg

@Ameera Ali this photo is for you, not a punishment as it has our dear Namjun in it :D

2 hours ago, lu09 said:

Hahaha I'll come back when they get their sh--its together lol:mrgreen:. I still want to see San Ha giving NJ a taste of his own medicine for making her a dummy and getting touchy with her. I want to know what he and pantsuit lady put her on that she is acting like that.

@lu09, second the motion, :tears: my poor BP cannot take this anymore:bawling::rage:.  

actually to be a bit serious, the only one I feel so sorry for is poor Geon. He is so innocent and pure. The other characters are really so weak, that I feel provoked when I see them. I mean they are so easily deceived. Still I hope that NJ and AR give up their greed and leave all this mess. They should really unite and stop their evil plans. AR wants revenge for her dead father, NJ is blindly following his mother's plans. It is so sad. I hope they end up in repentance and change of heart, which is so far-fetched. AR thinks that happiness lies in wealth, which is entirely wrong. I mean money is important but not in this way. If she really wants her son to be happy, she should correct him, not drive him to do evil deeds.

1 hour ago, dulceres said:

@lu09, second the motion, :tears: my poor BP cannot take this anymore:bawling::rage:.  

Tell me about it:crazy:. If the writer didn't have anymore thing to cover in the last 20 episodes, then make it about LSH, San Ha and Gun living their lives together as a family, the rest paying their crimes, etc......Not this Bull-sh"""t:rage:

Like @nohamahamoud2002 said, the one who is paying the price is little Chan and that makes me mad for letting the child suffer thanks to these morons:expressionless:. I'm gonna be pissed if San Ha recovers her memories after something happens to Gun:crazy:.

Let @Ameera Ali keep her Mr. Hwang pic lol. That pic you posted made me scared for life :mrgreen:. Unbelievable. What? He is my husband, Daniel??:skull:

I just watched the new episode and oh my Kim Nam Joon finally got the girl even though it’s through deceiving :joy:what is even going on anymore need new episodes ASAP love how now it’s Soo turn to fight for her to get her memory back love how it went from Esther trying to do everything from him getting his memory back and pretending to be his wife to Nam Joon now actually marrying her but still under a fake name too the roles reversed and I love 

Yeah honestly at this point, it's the kid suffering. He basically thinks SH died after she pushed him away and was hit by the car. So was he thinking that all this time? Then he sees her and she's being extra. That kid always thinks everything is his fault. 

In this instance, SH will feel worse than her husband did cause she didn't just forget a spouse, she forgot a whole darn kid lol Next, we will need Hae Young to try to marry Soo Ho to complete the square. That girl is in it for herself lol

@lu09 Your reaction to Daniel part  made me cackle. Lol

41 minutes ago, Greta Masalskyte said:

I just watched the new episode and oh my Kim Nam Joon finally got the girl even though it’s through deceiving :joy:

@nohamahamoud2002

Wow , one more fan to our Kim nam joon fan group welcome @Greta Masalskyte :joy: 

@lu09 & @nohamahamoud2002 I won’t change it , maybe I change it to Danial but @nohamahamoud2002 * winks *to the 6 feet tall Daniel :joy::mrgreen:  

@newyee how u feeling after Sub , more annoyed  with Daniel :tounge_xd:

@chococarmela  how you find episode with the sub :wub:

@lu09 I don’t know why I feeling so numb with this drama , I keep laughing historically while watching it . 

45 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@nohamahamoud2002

Wow , one more fan to our Kim nam joon fan group welcome @Greta Masalskyte :joy: 

@lu09 & @nohamahamoud2002 I won’t change it , maybe I change it to Danial but @nohamahamoud2002 * winks *to the 6 feet tall Daniel :joy::mrgreen:  

I really hope Jin Tae-Hyun chooses a less evil role next drama, because really he is an excellent actor :)

@Ameera Ali haha you are using word play about NJ as Daniel and Choi Daniel :D I finally get it :D

@Greta Masalskyte welcome to NJ fan club :joy:

@lu09 don't go :D it won't be fun if you leave :D

@Ameera Ali @nohamahamoud2002 Thank you! I have been looking for Left Handed Wife discussion forum since first episodes came about I’m glad I finally found this! Kim Nam Joon is such a character I want to hate him , but I also feel so bad for him he’s a really good actor :D he’s so smart though compared to Esther :lol: wonder what is gonna happen next what he has in store for Aura no matter what happens him and his mum always survive :lol:

Archived