[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

Still, this actor is really sooooo good. I hope he wins a prize, as this is his most important role until now :)

He is the most character that grow in this drama , I wish he get more roles in the future   , when he was fighting with LSH when he was trying to run with his mom was so emotional I feel for him , he is looking for love in other people, maybe losing his father make him want to belong somewhere, he look for it in SH family , park family , with Tiffany, is hard for him to  find he wasn’t loved the way he wanted  . 

Everyone feeling sorry for LSH  but for me he was always loved what ever he ended, i don’t care that much his face was changed it was his stupidity that make him go with Esther & fight her battles :joy:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I really think much about the evil characters. I mean they do have motives for their actions.

As for NJ, I was watching old episodes, he really is very sentimental at times, his motive was revenge. He really loved his father and wanted to take revenge thinking his mother killed his father. When SH treated him kindly, he felt something towards her for a while. Then at last when his mother started showing him motherly feelings, he started loving her too. That is why I am really curious about him. His feelings keep shifting from hatred to love to hatred again, so he is really complex.

Well, they are so complicated, but still I feel sorry for NJ the most, because really his mother wronged him so bad. The writer tried to show the human side in his character, but sometimes it was not very successful either, because he is so contradictory.  Still, this actor is really sooooo good. I hope he wins a prize, as this is his most important role until now :)

I totally agree. @nohamahamoud2002

NJ is very complex. His acting is incredible

@chococarmela thanks chingu 

PS don't quote videos or instagram too :)

also if my comment is long, just choose a few lines to quote.

I copied the rule as a reminder to all of the members as well :)

4. Do not quote pictures or long posts.   Instead, remove images in your quotes. Quotes do not count towards the 20-character limit rule. If you're going to quote a picture or post, say something about it. If a quote is too long (more than 10 lines), only quote a subsection of the text. Quoted pictures set in spoiler tags are considered a violation as well.   Threads that are meant solely for pictures belong in the k-entertainment general discussion.       

click down, the rules of soompi,  read them well

best scenes in my opinion (I started from the right minute)

I wish there were more viewers with us in the thread, this drama really has many many masterpiece scenes, especially NJ and AR. In my opinion, in addition to Chan, they are the most outstanding actors here. Oh I forgot Esther :D (don't get me wrong, the other actors are OK, but they don't develop, I mean, there is not much change or development in their characters, borrowing drama terms, they are static)

On 5/4/2019 at 1:19 PM, Ameera Ali said:

@lu09 we waiting for you :lol:

@newyee omg I like it so much :wub: 

Sorry for the late reply^_^. I have been busy with Ramadan coming up:sweatingbullets:.

You guys have covered pretty much everything lol:sweat_smile::mrgreen:. @newyee made the most sense:D. I want original crazy San Ha back lol. Guess I'm one of the people who have to change their profile pic:joy: to that:mrgreen:. But the good news is, as long as @Ameera Ali doesn't copy and paste that pic, I am safe for the week lol:tongue:. Have mercy on me:innocent:.

@nohamahamoud2002 You have became addicted to this drama lol:sweat_smile:

@dramaninja We all want to know lol:mrgreen::joy:

@dulceres This is the reason why I never bothered to watch the last 2 eps completely. It's always the children who get hurt and I couldn't follow through it:crazy:. I guess I expected a lot from the writer:(.

@chrissydiva  @chococarmela  They indeed made unnecessary villian. I'm not even sure what her purpose is:crazy:. If you want revenge against the Park's family or if it's because of LSH real father or mom, then GIRL, you are barking on the wrong tree here. Why on earth would you use their real daughter in law for your dirty scheme? I understand NJ but pantysuit lady, Hell no. Secondly, if she is somehow related to LSH real mom, then is it for revenge? But then, isn't she trying to screw her relative here? I don't understand WTH going on here anymore:expressionless::weary:.

Whoever is fasting, Ramadan Mubarak:wub:

@lu09, totally understand you, I am not a happy camper right now and really hate the fact that writer Nim created this story line of poor Gun without his Mom ( I know this is drama) but cruel:dissapointed_relieved:. By the way,  anyone in this thread knows the actress name playing Ha Yeoung(the yellow mustard pant suit lady)?:anguished: I am just curious. 

AR still evil!!!:rage:

On 5/6/2019 at 4:51 AM, lu09 said:
On 5/4/2019 at 7:19 PM, Ameera Ali said:

Sorry for the late reply^_^. I have been busy with Ramadan coming up:sweatingbullets:.

Wow happy Ramadan to you and Ameera. I am so happy you mentioned it, I was a bit shy to wish happy Ramadan because I don't know where anybody is from :)

Happy Ramadan to you &  my lovely @nohamahamoud2002 :wub:

Don’t worry I wouldn’t copy & past that picture  :joy:

@dulceres Chan will see his mom soon , but would the poor boy be heart broken when she isn’t the kind mom he knows :dissapointed_relieved:

@nohamahamoud2002 I wish today is the day we know anything about NJ :lol:

8 hours ago, lu09 said:

@chrissydiva  @chococarmela  They indeed made unnecessary villian. I'm not even sure what her purpose is:crazy:. Why on earth would you use their real daughter in law for your dirty scheme? I understand NJ but pantysuit lady, Hell no. Secondly, if she is somehow related to LSH real mom, then is it for revenge? But then, isn't she trying to screw her relative here? I don't understand WTH going on here anymore:expressionless::weary:.

@lu09 I never liked that pantsuit lady... But am I the only one who loves evil SH? She's gonna actually get revenge once she goes back to normal.

And thank you. I'm fasting too.

Happy Ramadan @nohamahamoud2002, @Ameera Ali

1 hour ago, chrissydiva said:

Is the show going to be on today? I just realized that the preview for episode 85 has tomorrow's date unless they made a mistake. 

So that's why I don't see any clips for today's episode:sweatingbullets:

2 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

haha, I had a mistake in my calendar, it read 7 May, then I realized it is only 6 May :D:D

Chingu’s , $64 million questions? Are they going to end this drama on May 31 or  keep it going till June 3:D:tears:

Archived