[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

Breaks my heart seeing Gun cried and missing Mommy, :rage:at writer nim for putting poor Gun in pain of losing his Mom.:relaxed: and really hate this story line of another amnesiac character.

AR is still evil, not surprised she survived her self inflicted wound and being hit by a car.  :lol:I guess we will see NJ soon :crazy: now that OSH/Oh Gemma has been resurrected by her sister Ha Yeoung:dissapointed_relieved: through the pretext the need to revenge the against the  unjust/mistreatment from Chairman Park/Park family.  Ha Yeong played a role in hiding the father of Park So Hoo since the last scene we saw before the 1 yr time jump she visited him at the temple.

Park So Hoo/LSH the ultimate victim had suffered  too much. Ester is enjoying her life because of Do Ri. Funny, that VC thought he can get rid of AR after their divorce:anguished:

Not sure if I want to watch this conundrum that writer nim:bawling: created,  for sure  I will check this forum to know what's going on:relaxed:.

Have a good weekend Chingu's:wub:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, chococarmela said:

In the episode, SH said "our parents". I'm confused?

As of now, she thinks she's the other lady, Oh Hae Young's sister. She thinks her name is Oh G(J?)emma or something. How do they pull that? I don't know. I guess we'll find out later.

From the preview, "fake" SH says she felt something in her heart when she saw PSH looking like that. That's basically what her husband used to say when he was amnesiac lol I think she needs to run into Gun to seal the deal. And that so called "sister" telling her to not get sway by him or his family since they will think she's Soo Ho's wife. Why the heck would she tell her that if she was a real sister? 

I just think it was unnecessary to introduce another villain when we only have 20 episodes left. I wouldn't mind the storyline if that girl wasn't part of the equation. I didn't like how touchy she was with him. I thought she had a thing for NJ? Dude is basically dodging anything that has to remind him of his wife's "death" and she thinks he has time for her?? Smh 

So SH has an evil twin. A doppelganger?

Just now, chrissydiva said:

As of now, she thinks she's the other lady, Oh Hae Young's sister. She thinks her name is Oh G(J?)emma or something. How do they pull that? I don't know. I guess we'll find out later.

From the preview, "fake" SH says she felt something in her heart when she saw PSH looking like that. That's basically what her husband used to say when he was amnesiac lol I think she needs to run into Gun to seal the deal. And that so called "sister" telling her to not get sway by him or his family since they will think she's Soo Ho's wife. Why the heck would she tell her that if she was a real sister? 

I just think it was unnecessary to introduce another villain when we only have 20 episodes left. I wouldn't mind the storyline if that girl wasn't part of the equation. I didn't like how touchy she was with him. I thought she had a thing for NJ? Dude is basically dodging anything that has to remind him of his wife's "death" and she thinks he has time for her?? Smh 

I think that SH has amnesia. Maybe Oh Gemma died or something. Either way, she better get her memory back soon! I'm waiting for NJ to (possibly) return.

They just dragged out this drama though... I think I'll go back to Two Mothers @chrissydiva

@chococarmela I'm like 95% sure it's her. So 5% I'm wrong lmao. They must have done something to her brain. The dialogue is pretty much reverse from when Soo Ho had amnesia. He was even using the "How can I not recognize my own wife?" Shtick. She clearly had a reaction to the picture of Gun with PSH + what she says in the previews. I just need her to run into Gun to see how it goes. 

SH was worried about Dori for nothing. It seems to have switched fine to calling Soo Ho "uncle". At least, I'm glad she cared enough about him. 

After watching with sub, I'm certain Jemma is SH. However her changes in habit within a year still puzzled me :blink:. Since when does SH drive & drink & has such cold, nonchalant & revengeful disposition?

@chrissydiva  She must've really been hypnotised.

@dramaninja I totally agree with your comment on "Really they are overusing an overused plot device", unless there're some interesting twists.

@nohamahamoud2002 If SH is alive, so is NJ? Ha Young used to like NJ back in US. She might be the one who saved NJ from the incident & thus SH, in the process. But AR is clearly not aware of NJ's whereabouts as she resolves to revenge on the Parks for 'taking NJ away from her' before the press conference. NJ would've contacted AR if he's alive. 

It's crazy for HY to go to the extent of using SH to take over Aura. She could well establish a renowned company on her own. Is she connected to PSH's mom since she's likely the one to take PSH's dad from the temple but if it's not, what's her motive? 

4 hours ago, chrissydiva said:

@chococarmela I'm like 95% sure it's her. So 5% I'm wrong lmao. They must have done something to her brain. The dialogue is pretty much reverse from when Soo Ho had amnesia. He was even using the "How can I not recognize my own wife?" Shtick. She clearly had a reaction to the picture of Gun with PSH + what she says in the previews. I just need her to run into Gun to see how it goes. 

SH was worried about Dori for nothing. It seems to have switched fine to calling Soo Ho "uncle". At least, I'm glad she cared enough about him. 

I think it is amnesia. Or even hypnotizing...

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@lu09 @newyee @nohamahamoud2002 @chococarmela  Let’s bet on what happen to SH & NJ  , make this twist fun :sweat_smile::joy: 

we write our theory , we see what happen , the loser use SH crazy face as DP for week :naughty::joy:

Yeah! Let's all create theories and random storylines to pass time and annoy the writers :naughty:

@lu09 @newyee @Ameera Ali @nohamahamoud2002

My theory  is brainwash. Remember Winter Sonata?

Spoiler

Joon-sang is badly injured in a car accident and, due to brain damage, suffers from amnesia, unable to remember anything prior to his accident.

Joon-sang's mother, yearning for Joon-sang's love and respect, has Joon-sang brainwashed by a psychologist, so that Joon-sang will not remember his painful childhood as an illegitimate child. As a result, Joon-sang's memories prior to the accident are erased

Source:Wikipedia. 

My theory is that NJ planned everything. He wanted revenge against LSH,  that's the best thing he can do. He is not a character who would just back away that easily.  Just to leave LSH at ease? No way. The best revenge is to brainwash SH. Also he wanted to escape  imprisonment , so by faking death, the police would stop chasing him, he is preparing for the next strike. 

Another point, it is the first time NJ call AR "mother", we still  need to see the  development of mother -son relationship. The writer surely would not just start their  bond and end it abruptly 

11 hours ago, newyee said:

Chu-ah :lol: Give you the honour to start the ball rolling! 

Cool , @nohamahamoud2002 Start but I will follow :glasses: 

@nohamahamoud2002 I like where u going with it :glasses: love the  idea NJ  feeding her fake memories & her dating NJ and thinks SHo is her enemy 

But my theories started with 

* she turn to ashes  :sweatingbullets: -  

Spoiler

C987B29F-4E52-4C7F-82E0-233E7362F901.gif

.. yes I admit after watching End game :joy:

*then I thought she is  transgender - but cross it out , I can’t imagine my NJ in that face & ugly wigs  :naughty:

but I would but my money , she is an impostor who want revenge because she was send by someone who was friend or loved LSH mother thinking grandfather &  family got something to do with her death (LSH’s mom )

* 15 years is my clue the only story that hasn't been unfolded is LSH mom's death. The blood AR help cleaning from VC hand  :joy: 

@Ameera Ali @nohamahamoud2002  My turn :D

NJ conspired with Ha Young to fake the suicide. He swam to safety with the easily-fainted SH after the van plunged into the sea. (They might also have engaged Criss Angel :Pto perform an illusional trick on PSH when the van was actually on land all the while).

NJ gave HY the necklace after the 'suicide' to abduct PSH's dad. I remember NJ told chairman he kept it somewhere safe when SH & her mom asked for the necklace. NJ also promised HY he would do anything for her in future in exchange for checking AR in the hospital. HY's stressed to take over Aura & having PSH's dad as a pawn showed her deep grudge against the Parks. Or maybe she's just being ambitious & NJ is helping her to get Aura since he's also out to destroy the Parks.

As for SH, she's probably being hypnotised. The writer will be humiliating PSH if she isn't since he had thought to himself "How could I not recognize you, San Ha? You were my wife".  

Initially I thought PSH mom might be related to HY but if HY loved PSH mum, she'll love PSH & won't hurt SH. 

@Ameera Ali since I started watching lately, I am going through older episodes, do you know this scene, when NJ first met SH? I am sharing at the right minute

NJ looked a bit different then

(I shared the video starting from a certain minute with NJ and SH scenes :) )

I really think much about the evil characters. I mean they do have motives for their actions.

for example AR wanted to avenge her father's death in prison, she loved him and wanted to take revenge against her father-in-law. She is fierce in her love for NJ and ready to do anything for him, although this is not a justification, but still I find she has some reason.

As for NJ, I was watching old episodes, he really is very sentimental at times, his motive was revenge. He really loved his father and wanted to take revenge thinking his mother killed his father. When SH treated him kindly, he felt something towards her for a while. Then at last when his mother started showing him motherly feelings, he started loving her too. That is why I am really curious about him. His feelings keep shifting from hatred to love to hatred again, so he is really complex.

As for Esther, she was mistreated by her mother-in-law. She wanted to protect her son Ttoli, so she did the exchange of face between LSH and DG to guarantee her son's inheritance. Although I really don't like her very much, but actually  AR is so evil, she would never accept her in the family.

Well, they are so complicated, but still I feel sorry for NJ the most, because really his mother wronged him so bad. The writer tried to show the human side in his character, but sometimes it was not very successful either, because he is so contradictory.  Still, this actor is really sooooo good. I hope he wins a prize, as this is his most important role until now :)

Archived