[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

LSH and his grandpa shared the same energy in today's episode toward NJ and Cho Aera.

Emilia-Clarke-As-Daenerys-Will-Show-You-

I could not believe NJ was really trying to come up with a lie after he basically got exposed in that video lol The chairman hitting him like that was hilarious. Then LSH saying as matter of factly he'll just have to deceive NJ with the exchange without even batting an eye. Too bad, he brought kids not cops with him. So those cops don't learn self defense like some jujitsu or kickboxing? 

The grandma did wake up real quick after San Dal or whatever his name again told her about LSH coming lol 

Now, let's dive into the parental mystery. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The chairman's famous line today: I want you to twist NJ little neck:joy::mrgreen::naughty:. I was in tears from laughing like crazy lol:joy:

Let's hope NJ doesn't try to kidnap San Ha along with Chan lol. She is not like any other hostage:joy:

So they announced to the world that LSH dad and mom died due to a burglary accident:(. I smell trouble coming up soon with this fake news. 

@lu09 Yeah the fact that they announced it publicly like that is alarming.  How can you declare a breathing son officially dead? At best, they could have said he went missing along with his son after the burglary. Then maybe they thought that would have raised a bigger red flag and people would have said he killed his wife and fled with his son or killed them both kind like in Ji Sung's drama Defendant. I think Aera probably followed VC to LSH parent's house cause how else would she have the opportunity to throw LSH away? She probably saw the two men leave the house then entered to see what was going on then found the baby and his dead mom. Poor Soo Ho can't catch a break. Drama after drama. VC needs to explain how he left a baby on the floor with his bloody dead mama even if he didn't kill her. It just doesn't look good right now whether or not he was involved in her death or his brother was. 

@chrissydiva Indeed, the biggest victim is LSH. VC better explain himself because LSH will be hurt if he finds out this man who is his own uncle and had came to respect had something to do with his mom's death. I can't believe he left baby LSH in the middle of his dead mom's body to clean up whatever mess him and his brother made. Not to mention, the burglary was staged from the looks of it. When this news gets out, the scandal will be worse than NJ and AR's one:crazy:

15566242681556624250.gif

... NJ , let SH shut up :joy: , u make blind man , no see , no talk , u leave SH run her mouth like that , she gives us headache :mrgreen: @lu09 dream :joy:

@newyee girl who this woman , now she calling NJ with news ,  anyone understand what she saying :D

15566245811556624573.gif

@nohamahamoud2002  NJ look quite cool today :mrgreen:

15566255191556625513.gif

Our lost puppy/Esther  come back as well , she can’t stay away  :tounge_wink: everyone tired but not her ,  she all excited, running fast to home  bragging about everything :joy:

* I hope someone looking after DoRi , at least he didn’t burn the house down , they all comeback to it , as it was last week :joy:

15566261241556626119.gif

rich to rage :joy: , is that TV  from 1980 

that the lowest point of his life , I am crying for him :bawling: , but looking at good side , he got two kettle :sweatingbullets::joy: to make coffee 

8 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

15566255191556625513.gif

Our lost puppy/Esther  come back as well , she can’t stay away   :tounge_wink: everyone tired but not her she , she all excited, running fast to home  bragging about everything :joy:

@Ameera Ali Esther is annoying... 81 episodes and she hasn't changed. Used to like her, now I hate her.

@Ameera Ali LMAO lol. Esther is hilarious as always:D. It's even funnier when she asks granny what about me and Dori? Do we need to move out? Granny is like no no no, we can all stay together:joy:. The rank in the house changed overnight lol. The fact that she has to call San Ha by her title probably gave her a tummy ache:mrgreen:. She should be glad that San Ha didn't beat her up for changing her husband's face:sweat_smile:. Esther decided that since LSH didn't allow her to visit AR, she won't tell him that his real father is alive:expressionless:. What kind of world that she live in?:crazy: And what? She is Dori's granny now after the lady tried to ship you somewhere:expressionless:.

Grandma and her dizzy spells. Though I have to say, finding out the daughter in law that you were feeding and taking care off is the one who abandoned LSH, she indeed needed that fainting lol. But I have to say, granny is way too happy that Chan is her great grandchild that I'm worried that Dori may become neglected:sweatingbullets:

Oh San Ha, why am I surprised at this turn of events? Can't believe she really thought that her dad texted her when he is completely blind:expressionless:

The lady in white wants the WHAT? Aura?? She must lost her mind:expressionless:

LSH is clearly pissed off and rightfully so. Even San Ha looked taken back about his behaviour. But now that NJ has taken San Ha as a hostage, he touched LSH last nerve. I'm surprised he told his grandfather and uncle in their faces that he can't leave without her. The guy still knows his priority and that's what I like about him. LSH told AR that he is gonna bring her so called current son and the EP ended there. 

VC should have spilled the beans when he had the chance regarding LSH parents death. Now that granny is also claiming that she doesn't know what Esther is talking about, I have a bad feeling that this news will get out the worse way.

Oh San Ha, why am I surprised at this turn of events? Can't believe she really thought that her dad texted her when he is completely blind:expressionless:

My friend did we forget they ask him , to look for Chan mother before  , this family believe the father some kind hero , he is a member of avengers some how :joy::mrgreen:

8 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

My friend did we forget they ask him , to look for Chan mother before  , this family believe the father some kind for he is a member of avengers some how :joy::mrgreen:

ROFL, Tell me about it lol:sweat_smile::mrgreen::joy:. It amazes me how they tend forget that the dad can't do nothing other than smelling other people lol:mrgreen:

The lady in white wants the WHAT? Aura?? She must lost her mind:expressionless:

She not crazy Aura is something big like singer , that never had a hit for years but still number one in our eyes :yum:

NJ is crazy one , where all the share he been buying all these episodes  if we count the gold & the money he spend , I find myself wanted Aura now :joy::mrgreen:

@lu09 Thanks for the recap. Yeah LSH and SH are "ride and die" couple. NJ clearly knows it since he experienced it firsthand lol Him luring SH to use her as leverage makes sense. I don't know what's the deal with that annoying lady. How is he gonna give her Aura when he's a fugitive??? And she's a rep of that foreign company, not the actual owner. I guess more baddies to stretch episodes or what if LSH daddy is the owner from wherever they exiled him to? Lol 

I don't think enraging LSH is a great plan though. The grandparents were already bad enough, now his Sanha? He already looked like he wanted to strangle Aera after knowing she threw him away. 

Ep 82 preview:

LSH searches the bag that NJ leaves behind (when San Dal drives off with granny). He finds the newspaper clip about his parents. 

He brings the bag to SH house for NJ. 

NJ runs away with the bag and hops onto a car & LSH chases behind it but to no avail.

At home, SH shows the newspaper clip to her mom & dad is also present.

NJ's men 'abduct' a doctor(?) and NJ shows him AR's photo & tells him something. The man looks terrified.

30 minutes ago, chrissydiva said:

@lu09 Thanks for the recap. Yeah LSH and SH are "ride and die" couple. NJ clearly knows it since he experienced it firsthand lol Him luring SH to use her as leverage makes sense. I don't know what's the deal with that annoying lady. How is he gonna give her Aura when he's a fugitive??? And she's a rep of that foreign company, not the actual owner. I guess more baddies to stretch episodes or what if LSH daddy is the owner from wherever they exiled him to? Lol 

I don't think enraging LSH is a great plan though. The grandparents were already bad enough, now his Sanha? He already looked like he wanted to strangle Aera after knowing she threw him away. 

Yep, even VC thought twice before he opened his mouth regarding the issue of his parents lol. He sounded really pissed off and scary. 

I don't understand why we need another villian. They have to wrap this up so that LSH and his family members get a breath of fresh air. I don't like it when they go for " A few years later bullsh"""t". Show what happens after they go to jail and how the good guys are moving on with their lives. 

You know what chingu, I won't be surprised if LSH dad is scheming to get back at his family members lol especially if VC had a hand in killing his sister in law. 

@Ameera Ali 

"rich to rage  , is that TV  from 1980 

that the lowest point of his life , I am crying for him  , but looking at good side , he got two kettle  to make coffee". 

Your above description is so cute. Besides 1 1980 tv & 2 kettles, he was also given 3 toilet rolls. 

And also the (sh-iting) pigeon. :lol:  (reminds me of 12 days of Christmas' song) 

@chococarmela For everything she does, there's always a hidden agenda. I still dislike her but am sometimes amused by her actions. So long as she doesn't seduce LSH as she did to DK1, I can let them pass.

Some pics & comments for ep 82 preview:

HtkzhdU.jpg

Look at those eyes 

OnqAPp1.png

NJ becomes a mafia chief. Where's the mama boy?

pvUb2Jy.png

I thought he mentions AR's name but who's that in the picture?

Archived