[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

So I finished watching the raw, and today's episode theme was to stop AR and NJ from their evil plans lol. Instead of Snow White, it was the police today who were useless:expressionless::sweat:.

Esther is stuck being LSH spy all day in the house lol. LSH gave her some note to hand it over to the chairman and the note said something about VC being with LSH. Guess this stopped the chairman from thinking of signing that paper even though he got threatened with Granny's safety. Esther is trying to sweet talk the chairman about her current good deeds and that she is helping her Oppa LSH despite the risk:expressionless:. The chairman is thinking way too deep that he doesn't even hear a thing she said at all lol:mrgreen::joy:

So they switched the painting. The guy they were trying to please is pissed off lol:lol:. Now that the house is empty, they better take the chairman and grandma out. And it looks like they are planning that considering the fact that Esther sent AR a photo of granny lying in bed. Esther and Dori better pack their bags as well cuz AR won't be believing a word from Esther's mouth after she helped LSH get that painting and as a result, the deal fall through lol.:mrgreen:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@lu09 @Ameera Ali

I have to reach for my tissue box after reading all the posts. The first clip is also very funny :lol:. Why didn't this :crazy: family learn their lessons to first secure their gate & door? I saw the blind man only using his mouth to stop the stream of MIB, the sis looked like she only cared about pizza & SH was the only one working hard. I was more surprised to find the two cops inside the house.  

Oops! I was enjoying all the discussions that I forgot about the preview....

@newyee Apparently the whole thing was staged lol:joy:. VC wanted to find out what type of painting they got so VC called AR and she heard San Ha mom talking in the background on purpose. They needed AR and NJ out of the Park's house lol:sweat_smile::mrgreen: so that Esther can take a picture of the painting and send it to LSH. It worked out with the police being useless and the Oh family acting dump lol:mrgreen:.

@lu09 I see! It's no wonder it looks silly :D They are getting cunning to fight back.

Thanks for your summary as always! 

Ep 78 Preview:

AR struggling with some henchmen of the man that she & NJ try to bribe (looks like the painting is a fake & the man is unhappy)

Just then, VC & LSH come with the real painting

SH tries to persuade the specky traitor to help LSH

NJ & AR get out from the man's house looking defeated

Esther sneaks into chairman room & tries to connect chairman to VC (I guess)

VC in LSH car on facetime with chairman when he suddenly shouts KNJ!

Ep 78 preview:

N1OuzIo.jpg

Hands off! You don't need three men to drag a woman

SWmwo1A.png

This is the real deal (although his face isn't)

9oTtlzv.png

I must be blind. There's a spy in our house

X9ZwxJ4.png

Facetime!  Don't forget who helps you ok?

g5kNRzl.png

Abeoji.....Kim NAM Joon!!

I don't know why I am curious about NJ. There is something attracting me to the villains in dramas these days. They are smart and complicated too. I was watching on KBS WORLD an old episode. When Chan fainted from appendicitis,  NJ screamed at Tiffany saying : what did you do to him? Did you threaten that you will kill yourself as you usually did to me in the past? 

NJ is so strange, he felt sorry for the boy as he reminded him of his childhood. Human nature is so complicated.

Why are the Wednesday episodes like the best of the week? Mother and son's faces at the end was priceless lmao NJ all confident he already signed the agreement smh

So they have a loan shark as the third largest shareholder lol I think they called him the Godfather of loan sharks. WTF? But mmkay. The second one is a foreign company. 

VC finally became useful, but I'm still mad at him. He knew how evil she was. She got rid of a baby so he didnt think she could physically hurt his parents??

Esther might die of a heart attack before Aera or NJ even get the chance to kill her. She was always on the edge. And the fact they are all pretty much telling her to do whatever possible whether she dies or not cracks me up lmao That's the least she can do after all the horrible things she's done. SH cracked me up the way she charged at her outside the kindergarten and straight up asked her if the grandparents were locked up. Then proceeded to drag her literally to her house lmao 

If by now, they don't know that Esther is the spy lol I did enjoy the evil duo being kicked in the butt so much. Aera's confidence did her in. Well deserved. Now, you just lost $1.2 millions.

I guess they are busy with the grandparents and company rescue, but is LSH not asking questions about his parents? At least, how did his mom die? Lol I guess they are leaving it to the grandma cause she was about to tell NJ about LSH dad at least till SH came to claim the necklace lol

SH's mom is the most comic character in the drama. I can't stop laughing at her scenes. Also Esther has some funny scenes :D

I am really enjoying myself. I have to remember that in the next drama I will notice the villains more so I would have a good laugh, because the actors are doing a great job :mrgreen:

I used to get nervous in the past whenever the villains succeeded in their plots, so I just dropped most of the dramas, but now after reading @Ameera Ali and @newyee's comments, I hope they continue watching the next dramas too :mrgreen:

The good guys. They sure never heard of multi tasking :sweat_smile: Why cant SH & her team go rescue chairman and his wife while team SoHo busied themselves with that painting business. Since the painting is AR's  wonder if on top of embezzlement, team SoHo gonna be charged with artnapping as well. :sweat_smile:

Well well Esther is the mvp in this episode. Her stupidity has some use after all. I guess her road to redemption has started. 

9 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

NJ is so strange, he felt sorry for the boy as he reminded him of his childhood. Human nature is so complicated.

@nohamahamoud2002

Plot twist : NJ is the avenger of his father's death. The end game his faking his allegiant with bad mommy to destroy her once and for all. :tounge_wink:

Since the painting is AR's  wonder if on top of embezzlement, team SoHo gonna be charged with artnapping as well. :sweat_smile:

For once I like what they did , she can’t go to police, she want share before meeting :mrgreen:

Well well Esther is the mvp in this episode. Her stupidity has some use after all. I guess her road to redemption has started. 

Love our pigeon girl  :joy: 

@nohamahamoud2002 I will watch upcoming drama , you know  me I like my daily drama . Like you I start loving NJ but some how he change direction, I couldn’t  stand loving son act :mrgreen:

@newyee , @lu09 I hope is the day we will change VC nickname :joy:

@dulceres I hope you enjoy today episode, I am excited for it , to watch  AR , NJ surprise  faces &them learn  they own a  lot of money now  to a greedy money shark is something :mrgreen:

wishing u all girls good morning :blush:

Quick run since I'm at work lol I watched the clips in my car and Aera confirmed one of my theories. I'm pretty sure she said something about LSH being his first love's child. I was like "I knew it!" I thought it was off the way he was saying her name during his snow white days. Gosh! So the brothers were in a love triangle? A mess. We have veered into the Young and the Restless territory lmao 

I forgot to add LSH being all like "oh so you want mommy's love that badly." That shut NJ up real quick lol

I hope money he get is enough , he didn’t know how crazy SH is , she coming after him :sweat_smile::mrgreen:

for my understanding to SH :mrgreen:

15561946381556194630.gif

.. playing dump wouldn’t help :joy:

15561942681556194256.gif

.. counting to 200 , wouldn’t help as well :mrgreen:

15561944361556194431.gif

.. arguing, is a no no , he need ask other victims :joy:

only way for him admits, sell out NJ :mrgreen::joy:

31 minutes ago, chrissydiva said:

Quick run since I'm at work lol I watched the clips in my car and Aera confirmed one of my theories. I'm pretty sure she said something about LSH being his first love's child. I was like "I knew it!" I thought it was off the way he was saying her name during his snow white days. Gosh! So the brothers were in a love triangle? A mess. We have veered into the Young and the Restless territory lmao 

Thanks for the quick recap. I can't find the full episode today for some reason:sweatingbullets:. What????? Nooo. Why did they go this way?:expressionless:. You made me laugh with the Young and the Restless Imao:sweat_smile::mrgreen::joy:.

@Ameera Ali Bwahahaha your pics are hilarious lol:mrgreen:San Ha caught him lol. Look at the way she is looking at him :scream:. He is done for life:joy::wink:.

Poor Esther got caught as well lol:sweat_smile:. When she points that finger, it means "One more chance Omonii" :mrgreen:.

@nohamahamoud2002 thanks for the videos:wub:

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

I will watch upcoming drama , you know  me I like my daily drama . Like you I start loving NJ but some how he change direction, I couldn’t  stand loving son act :mrgreen:

yes, I like dailies very much too :) I guess I will mainly follow the dailies of 100 episodes, because they usually have child actors :) I love Chan and Tolli very much (remember the male child in Love till the end?), they have cute children. They just melt my heart :)

Haha, I like NJ too :D he is so complicated. I guess he is just faking like you say :) But there was the scene when he fell off the stairs and hurt his hands, his mom was really worried, he told her, are you really worried about me? This love-hate thing is so interesting.

Archived