[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

2 hours ago, O said:

@Pam_Van Fossenthey just screened the episode where Soo Ho spoke for the first time after waking up from his 5-years in coma.  He sounded just like DY :)  The plastic surgeon is a damm genius! 

We've never seen Soo Ho's parents.  Going by the grandparents, Soo Ho takes after Grandma.  And DY got his grandpa's genes.  Coupled with evil mom who spoilt him rotten.  

LOL, that’s for sure.  :D

2 hours ago, O said:

@Pam_Van Fossenthey just screened the episode where Soo Ho spoke for the first time after waking up from his 5-years in coma.  He sounded just like DY :)  The plastic surgeon is a damm genius! 

We've never seen Soo Ho's parents.  Going by the grandparents, Soo Ho takes after Grandma.  And DY got his grandpa's genes.  Coupled with evil mom who spoilt him rotten.  

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@0ly40, thanks for the preview.  Looks like it will be a good one.  We will also have another love triangle going on.  Oh San Ha, DY2, and NJ.  They are revealing some of the issues pretty early, so I am guessing we will see another whole new set of problems arise as we watch this drama til the end.  Nam Joon is really struggling right now since he ruined the one true thing he now has in his life.  (Oh San Ha and her family.)  This is probably the first time he had someone celebrate his birthday with him.  Secrets never stay secret in a drama or in real life.  I almost feel sorry for him.  

29 minutes ago, Pam_Van Fossen said:

@0ly40, thanks for the preview.  Looks like it will be a good one.  We will also have another love triangle going on.  Oh San Ha, DY2, and NJ.  They are revealing some of the issues pretty early, so I am guessing we will see another whole new set of problems arise as we watch this drama til the end.  Nam Joon is really struggling right now since he ruined the one true thing he now has in his life.  (Oh San Ha and her family.)  This is probably the first time he had someone celebrate his birthday with him.  Secrets never stay secret in a drama or in real life.  I almost feel sorry for him.  

I hate love triangle , but the same time it fun to watch :naughty:

I just watched the episode,

Interesting DY1 dad is the son of the mistress - the innocent granny wouldn’t  be the mistress right. :D 

what’s  going on ,could he be living a double life in his fishing trips , another woman maybe he isn’t  happy married ^_^

It broke my heart the way the horrible mother treats KNJ and she called him a servant  . I really hope that there is another twist in the plot that makes him want destroy her son back then other than a greed . Maybe she’s got something to do with his fathers death because That would make it more satisfying when she learns he was on it with Esther to hide her sons  death  :naughty:

I like that DY2 hear the employees talk behinds his back , I thinks he would do everything to make DY1 mistakes right and will p-iss off his mother and grandfather. I wish SH told him how his mother slapped  her face . 

SH mother I don’t understand her , how coud she think to push SH and KNJ together - her daughter still waiting for her husband :crazy:

@Pam_Van Fossen & @lu09 : Is it me or Esther takes the back seat  in this drama I thought she would be a real villain more involved but KNJ is getting more story line . 

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Pam_Van Fossen & @lu09 : Is it me or Esther takes the back seat  in this drama I thought she would be a real villain more involved but KNJ is getting more story line . 

Now that you mention it, it's true that she is not active as KNJ. You would expect with all the crimes and fraud that she committed, she would be the main villian:huh: however I'm glad that she is kind of dumb and not as smart as KNJ lol. 

20 hours ago, lu09 said:

Now that you mention it, it's true that she is not active as KNJ. You would expect with all the crimes and fraud that she committed, she would be the main villian:huh: however I'm glad that she is kind of dumb and not as smart as KNJ lol. 

I agree, Esther does seem to be taking a backseat right now.  It is probably because she is busy trying to think of ways to get rid of SH since NJ doesn't seem to be doing the job.  I think she will probably be more sneaky and conniving than NJ since we already know she has no conscience or empathy.  She has no problem destroying peoples lives.   With NJ we do see some regret for the things he has done and he does seem to be sincere when he looks at San Ha.

I had been wondering about the relationship as far as the grandmother, grandfather and son or daughter.  They didn't seem to be close to either DY1's mother or father.  I am going to assume, his father was born from a mistress and was taken in by them later in life since they don't seem to like him that much or have any attachment to either of them.  Also, am curious about how NJ is related to the family.  His father took him to their house and told him that was their family but did not explain how they were related.  We also don't know exactly how Soo Ho is related.  It seems their daughter had Soo Ho and could not take him home for some reason and he ended up being abandoned.  I don't know how they are going to put all the pieces together for us but I am sure it will be a long and interesting reveal.  

21 hours ago, lu09 said:

I think KNJ is the real villain  , his actions will destroy SH and her family moret than Esther he snake that come cross  nice and helpful then stabs them in the heart -I think Esther is the crazy one the will run down everyone that help her to the ground when thing wouldn’t go her way .  

Its seem DYs mother takes her on as the babysitter to the grandchild, she can’t even go out without her call 5 minutes later :D - what a life she wanted badly 

Now I understand more about KNJ he is after a revenge I was on the right track with my thinking he’s doing everything to destroy them for his dad - but seriously how many  children the grandfather had and grandchildren’s that got missing - they need to keep eye on their great grandchild he may end missing there track to keep members family is worse -_-

By the way did grandfather know about KNJ and his plan to get revenge on them or maybe he didn’t know who the father was <_<

I love today episode :D 

1988CE78-A885-4FBC-BDF3-236EF3FE1EFD.gif

Well weel in today episode DY1’s mom is now on the receiving end of the humiliation :D but now she knows how KNJ feels , she don’t like it when the boot is on the other foot , but serves her right , after all revenge better served cold and deserves what come to her . I like that KNJ is toying with her now as he knows DY2 is fake  , he is only waiting for the right moment to take rug under her foot and stabs Esther on the back in his way to win everything   by revealing DY2 is fake . 

Stubid Esther is  makeing a problems for herself  all her plan to get rid of SH , only make DY2 more protective of SH , but I don’t understand what she thinks that he is like DY1 that she used to date and would throw her out of windows to save his skin . 

Of of course we got crazy DY1’s mom getting all her frustrations on SH :crazy:  

2B85881A-0268-4F99-A81E-ADACC86B22A8.gif

- It would hurt tomorrow - poor SH always at the wrong place at the wrong time :tears:

——— why it feel quite at the thread  :mellow: 

I find it so disgusting what they did to Soo Ho, It's terrible, maybe they thought he'd never go back to his coma?
It's horrible and cruel for SH , she is looking for her husband while he is right there in front of her,  and ester watching like it as a movie and laugh ,  frankly I risk dropping this drama, it's downright  disgusting

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

I love today episode :D 

Well weel in today episode DY1’s mom is now on the receiving end of the humiliation :D but now she knows how KNJ feels , she don’t like it when the boot is on the other foot , but serves her right , after all revenge better served cold and deserves what come to her . I like that KNJ is toying with her now as he knows DY2 is fake  , he is only waiting for the right moment to take rug under her foot and stabs Esther on the back in his way to win everything   by revealing DY2 is fake . 

Stubid Esther is  makeing a problems for herself  all her plan to get rid of SH , only make DY2 more protective of SH , but I don’t understand what she thinks that he is like DY1 that she used to date and would throw her out of windows to save his skin . 

Of of course we got crazy DY1’s mom getting all her frustrations on SH :crazy:  

- It would hurt tomorrow - poor SH always at the wrong place at the wrong time :tears:

——— why it feel quite at the thread  :mellow: 

Indeed, Esther is making more trouble for herself. I hope that mother in law of her's finds out what she is doing because Esther is the one who is ruining her long term plans. She forgetting the fact that San Ha is the real wife of SH aka DY and she has no right to make trouble with San Ha. The more she does this, the more SH aka DY gets close to San Ha and the chances of him getting his memory back will be higher. It seems like she will learn her lesson the hard way<_<

As for real DY mom, I'm more interested in what she will do when she finds out that her real son is dead. Will she go along with the fraud and get the company through SH? I know for a fact that she will kill Esther for sure for this lol:D. I'm indeed patiently waiting for that dreadful day lol hahahaha. 

It's indeed quiet here. 

I was really excited when I first began watching this drama. The synopsis sounded interesting and I recognized some of the cast. But the heroine became a doormat too soon. For it to be interesting to me, the heroine needs to be a little spunkier. There needs to be some give-and-take. Like the hair-pulling incident, get her hair pulled but pull back --- like my sister and I use to do. We'd be in a dead-lock & someone would have to intervene to break us apart :wacko:. Anyway, in spite of my complaints I"m watching it to see if it gets better (not soon enough either).So, please don't be offended by my remarks. I'll try to have something nice to say next time.

After today's episode, it seems we are going in a different direction.  I guess it would have been to easy to have DY2 and SH together too much because he would have remembered who he was too soon.  So now they work to get rid of SH and try to show the world that DY2 and Esther and their son, are a happy family.  All so that they can save the image of DY2 and AURA which would not have been tarnished if not for the underhandedness of Esther.  

I have to say that I really dislike DY1's mother and the way she deals with everything.  Typical Kdrama mother who knows what is best for her son and will do anything and everything to remove the obstacles in his path.  It doesn't matter if he is happy or not, it only matters that his mother gets to satisfy her greed and ambitions using him as a means to obtain it.  

NJ says that he will reveal that DY2 is a fake at the right time, but we know it won't matter since DY2 is Soo Ho, who is also a grandson of the family.  NJ is a villian, but I do think he may be able to be redeemed as long as he does good things going forward.  Esther, not so much.  I just cannot find any redeeming qualities in her.  I really hope that Do Ri is San Ha and Soo Ho's son because I want Esther to end up in prison and I want to see SH and Soo Ho together and happy in the end.  

The next few months of episodes are going to have me pulling my hair out.  I love the daily melodramas but they are so hard to get through.  I wish I had waited to start watching this until it was almost finished then I could binge watch it.

This Kim Nam Joo guy. 

Is he blood related to the Park as well?

Chairman seems to know something.

Maybe that the reason he was okay with NamJoo being Aura ceo.

Esther scheming got SanHa fired as DK2 therapist. I guess later she gonna help DK2 as she knew everything about cosmetics. 

10 hours ago, Takingthehighroad said:

I was really excited when I first began watching this drama. The synopsis sounded interesting and I recognized some of the cast. But the heroine became a doormat too soon. For it to be interesting to me, the heroine needs to be a little spunkier. There needs to be some give-and-take. Like the hair-pulling incident, get her hair pulled but pull back --- like my sister and I use to do. We'd be in a dead-lock & someone would have to intervene to break us apart :wacko:. Anyway, in spite of my complaints I"m watching it to see if it gets better (not soon enough either).So, please don't be offended by my remarks. I'll try to have something nice to say next time.

U r welcome to say what ever u feel nice or bad. In daily drama there episodes we don’t find to say anything nice expect the negative ;because we all want the good people to win against the bad people that we get annoyed when they stand there and take the abuse again and again 

like  u I don’t understand why didn’t she defined herself in that situation, for me I wouldn’t  cool down until I see some hair in my hand and call the police . But what worse for me she knows the  DY mother’s is one crazy woman that slap her hard on the face for no reason other than  her son was missing for hours why go upstairs with her to talk private, it’s was ridiculous. 

As for real DY mom, I'm more interested in what she will do when she finds out that her real son is dead. Will she go along with the fraud and get the company through SH? I know for a fact that she will kill Esther for sure for this lol:D. I'm indeed patiently waiting for that dreadful day lol hahahaha. 

I agree She will be crazy with the vengeance

that why I thinks Esther steal SH baby ,so it could be her secret card to protect herself against the mother when all the secret revealed. 

You know what , I wouldnt be surprised if Esther make it out KNJ was behind everything to save her skin as we find lately the mother haveing  this idea KNJ would do anything to destroy her son future . 

But how can she handle seeing soo ho when he got her son face , that would be the harsh reminder for her bad behavior towards other . 

4 hours ago, mizkorea said:

This Kim Nam Joo guy. 

Is he blood related to the Park as well?

Chairman seems to know something.

Maybe that the reason he was okay with NamJoo being Aura ceo.

Esther scheming got SanHa fired as DK2 therapist. I guess later she gonna help DK2 as she knew everything about cosmetics. 

As far as we know , when he was young boy his father take him in front of house when the owners of the house came  back ,he told him that they are his family and he hide , so I assume they related but how we didn’t know for sure , is he other son from his mistress  or something we will know in the future, 

but I think the grandfather knows something he wasn’t  pleased with KNJ still visiting his father grave , to be informed that he was late to visit his father grave tell me he keep eye on him to know he visits. Or maybe he is a controlling freak that wish KNJ didn’t waste his emotion in the past only focus on the company 365 day  , the way he proud of KNJ is working 24 hours  and didn’t have life except the company is ridiculous . 

@Pam_Van Fossen For me I like where the writer going with it , it’s better they connected in other way than patient and physical therapist it’s limited there going anywhere that why I hope he try working with her and help her build her dad company again and help inviting a new products , already he was the one who help her in the first place , he got the  knowledge he could use win over grandfather. 

At some point he need to bring something to the table that will make him work in the company again so I thinks for the  annoyance of Esther It would be something to do with SH and allowed her to be next to him one more time . 

l like drama isnt only going in circles with finding Soo Ho and there is fighting over the company, it will be big shock when KNJ learn that DY2 could take everything from him because he is already rightful heir for everything that get missing. 

Another scam getting ready to happen to SH and her dad.  Mr. Jang is the one who worked with KNJ to scam them the first time.  He knows they make good products and so now he will try to steal their ideas again.   I am really hoping this doesn't happen but SH is very naive and is looking for a way to survive since losing her therapist job.

I don't understand why SH didn't tell the grandfather and the Madame today that she became DY2's therapist because Grandmother asked her too, not because she wants revenge against them.  I liked how she stood up to the Madame when she tried to make her turn against KNJ.  She was finally showing a little backbone.  I hope she keeps it up.  These terrible people make me crazy, but it wouldn't be a melodrama without them.  

@Ameera Ali, the new direction may work out better for San Ha and DY2.  I sure hope so.  As for now, SH is now cutting both NJ and DY2 out because she does not want to cause them harm.  It will make both of them want to be with her.  

Cant wait to see tomorrow's episode.  I hope falling to protect DoRi will help DY2 get his memory back.  He is seeing the car crash again and hearing Soo Ho's voice.   I want him to get it back soon but I know it is way too early for that.

Archived